Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Fellow YOUTUBERS Get Monetized In One Week With This Trick - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Fellow YOUTUBERS Get Monetized In One Week With This Trick (1245 Views)

Nigerian Youtubers Come In Quick / How To Get Monetized On Youtube As A Nigerian In Less Than 100 Days / Get Your Youtube Channel Monetized In 1 Week Buy Youtube Views And Subscribers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fellow YOUTUBERS Get Monetized In One Week With This Trick by Godmother(f): 4:42pm On Nov 20, 2022
How to Get Monetized on YouTube in One Week: the secret method no one is sharing.

Guys, meet the youtube monetization criteria of 1,000 and 4,000 watch hours in one week to get monetized. You no longer have to grind, spend countless hours making videos, and then begging friends and family to watch your content, even if only for an hour.

With this secret method, you can achieve your goal in no time and all by yourself.

Don't forget to watch the video to the very end to see more ways to push your content and get the algorithm to favour your videos.

Don't forget to like this video, share with your friends, and also subscribe to my channel for more content like this

We will all meet at the very top.

The secret YouTube monetization trick no one is talking about.

Click here to view it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqqd-LCiAAo

1 Like

Re: Fellow YOUTUBERS Get Monetized In One Week With This Trick by faceland: 9:39pm On Nov 20, 2022
Some of these things is luck. If you cover a great topic, one video can get you 1k sub and 4k watch hour...

There is also the short feature of 10 million views and 1k sub.

Anyway, great tips. Honestly, you never know which video would go viral (it is usually the one you least expected).
Re: Fellow YOUTUBERS Get Monetized In One Week With This Trick by Godmother(f): 5:31pm On Nov 30, 2022
faceland:
Some of these things is luck. If you cover a great topic, one video can get you 1k sub and 4k watch hour...

There is also the short feature of 10 million views and 1k subs.

Anyway, great tips. Honestly, you never know which video would go viral (it is usually the one you least expected).

Luck exists o, but most of these tips are tried and tested.

A friend went from 1,600 subs to 600k in six months. I'll be sharing the tips she used soon after I try them out first.

Don't want to share something I'm not sure of.

1 Like

Re: Fellow YOUTUBERS Get Monetized In One Week With This Trick by faceland: 5:34pm On Nov 30, 2022
Godmother:

Luck exists o, but most of these tips are tried and tested.

A friend went from 1,600 subs to 600k in six months. I'll be sharing the tips she used soon after I try them out first.

Don't want to share something I'm not sure of.

Hmm, that is interesting. Looking forward to the update.

1 Like

Re: Fellow YOUTUBERS Get Monetized In One Week With This Trick by Godmother(f): 1:46am On Dec 01, 2022
faceland:

Yes o, me sef I'm currently putting the tips into action. God no go shame us.

1 Like

Re: Fellow YOUTUBERS Get Monetized In One Week With This Trick by faceland: 6:40pm On Dec 01, 2022
Godmother:

Yes o, me sef I'm currently putting the tips into action. God no go shame us.
Amen.

Hardwork would pay. Literally.

1 Like

Re: Fellow YOUTUBERS Get Monetized In One Week With This Trick by Mirakle69: 1:26pm On Dec 31, 2022
faceland:

How far??

What's the progress report thus far??
Re: Fellow YOUTUBERS Get Monetized In One Week With This Trick by faceland: 3:19pm On Dec 31, 2022
It seems she successfully implicated it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_S0EOFT2HI

Mirakle69:

How far??

@ Godmother, any updates?

1 Like

Re: Fellow YOUTUBERS Get Monetized In One Week With This Trick by faceland: 3:29pm On Dec 31, 2022
Mirakle69:

How far??

My best performing video was my last one posted yesterday. My results have been average because some trending topics has die off when I make the video.

My last video was a Shorts (so it gets more views than regular videos but earns nothing until next year they would start paying... Gained 2.5k views, 17 subscribere but $0

Regular videos get an average of 50 views. Shorts got an average of 500 views.

1 Like

Re: Fellow YOUTUBERS Get Monetized In One Week With This Trick by Mirakle69: 5:50pm On Dec 31, 2022
[quote author=faceland post=119580063]

My best performing video was my last one posted yesterday. My results have been average because some trending topics has die off when I make the video.

My last video was a Shorts (so it gets more views than regular videos but earns nothing until next year they would start paying... Gained 2.5k views, 17 subscribere but $0

Regular videos get an average of 50 views. Shorts got an average of 500 views.[/quote

That's good.

So you implemented the methods she talked about or what??
Re: Fellow YOUTUBERS Get Monetized In One Week With This Trick by faceland: 7:03pm On Dec 31, 2022
[quote author=Mirakle69 post=119583720][/quote]

Yeah na.
The whole video is to ride on trend and reply comments.
But I didn't get luck to cover a topic that brought 150k views like her.
Re: Fellow YOUTUBERS Get Monetized In One Week With This Trick by Godmother(f): 9:01pm On Dec 31, 2022
faceland:
It seems she successfully implicated it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_S0EOFT2HI

@ Godmother, any updates?

I shared some of the updates in that video

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fellow YOUTUBERS Get Monetized In One Week With This Trick by faceland: 9:16am On Jan 01, 2023
Godmother:

I shared some of the updates in that video

Yes. Please would you mind sharing the URL of the channel that got 150k views?
Re: Fellow YOUTUBERS Get Monetized In One Week With This Trick by faceland: 4:21pm On Dec 24, 2023
How far with your update and research.

As for me, tat Wike Shorts with 2k views, later gained over 100k views (I feel it's kind of luck because I can point out exactly why he did well by my standards).

(1) (Reply)

Any Good Creative Graphic Designer In Da House: / Get Your Roll Up Banners, Flex And Fliers Done / Check Out My First Single Video!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.