Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,939 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Urgent Assistance Needed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Urgent Assistance Needed (1024 Views)

Urgent Assistance / Urgent Assistance / Financial Assistance Needed Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Assistance Needed by bigbam: 2:50am On Feb 05, 2021
Re: Urgent Assistance Needed by bigbam: 2:48pm On Feb 05, 2021
bigbam:
Good Morning,
I am writing at this time of the night because am having sleepless nights over this issue and i just tot i should seek for help here. let me just cut the story short...
So i met this beautiful kaduna damsel in ibadan and we dated for some months and decided to tie the knot...took her to my parents and they approved even promised to assist as always. After the introduction(august 2020) and engagement(DEC 2020) that took place in zaria, last week of Feb was fixed fr the wedding.
Now the main issue is this: the wedding is in 3weeks from now, cards have been printed and distributed and my parents that promised me are not fulfilling the promise. I alrdy used my saving for the first 2 event, house rent and some other necessities in the house. so far I have spent about 840k for this.
Please I need help urgently to be able to cater for other wedding needs as am almost exhausted nw. even if it will be inform of loan I promise to pay back from my salary.
please am begging anybody here to rescue me from this issue. I pray that God will reward you greatly.
here is my Whatsapp contact if you need any proof 0.8.0.6.2.2.9.7.2.8.6
pls I still need the assistance biko... any good Samaritan in the house should pls come to my aid embarassed
bigbam:
Good Morning,
I am writing at this time of the night because am having sleepless nights over this issue and i just tot i should seek for help here. let me just cut the story short...
So i met this beautiful kaduna damsel in ibadan and we dated for some months and decided to tie the knot...took her to my parents and they approved even promised to assist as always. After the introduction(august 2020) and engagement(DEC 2020) that took place in zaria, last week of Feb was fixed fr the wedding.
Now the main issue is this: the wedding is in 3weeks from now, cards have been printed and distributed and my parents that promised me are not fulfilling the promise. I alrdy used my saving for the first 2 event, house rent and some other necessities in the house. so far I have spent about 840k for this.
Please I need help urgently to be able to cater for other wedding needs as am almost exhausted nw. even if it will be inform of loan I promise to pay back from my salary.
please am begging anybody here to rescue me from this issue. I pray that God will reward you greatly.
here is my Whatsapp contact if you need any proof 0.8.0.6.2.2.9.7.2.8.6
pls I still need the assistance biko... any good Samaritan in the house should pls come to my aid
Re: Urgent Assistance Needed by gozzlin: 3:28pm On Feb 05, 2021
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Urgent Assistance Needed by gozzlin: 3:29pm On Feb 05, 2021
The song "No go dey do pass yourself" by Kiss Daniel readily comes to mind. cheesy cheesy grin

I can't stop laughing.

3 Likes

Re: Urgent Assistance Needed by Xxx123xxx(m): 5:50pm On Feb 05, 2021
OK.
Re: Urgent Assistance Needed by Mindlog: 6:15pm On Feb 05, 2021
Looking for a loan to finance a wedding? shocked
Re: Urgent Assistance Needed by Caaz: 8:10pm On Feb 05, 2021
if I may asked,what does your wife do for a living and let her assist you
Re: Urgent Assistance Needed by bigbam: 8:29am On Feb 06, 2021
Mindlog:
Looking for a loan to finance a wedding? shocked
that was not our Intension but I see it as a last resort
Re: Urgent Assistance Needed by bigbam: 8:35am On Feb 06, 2021
Caaz:
if I may asked,what does your wife do for a living and let her assist you
my wife and I are in a paid employment, she has been supportive... our dec and jan salaries were used to purchase some of our needs for the wedding after I started noticing reluctancy from those that promised to help...
Re: Urgent Assistance Needed by bigbam: 8:43am On Feb 06, 2021
gozzlin:
The song "No go dey do pass yourself" by Kiss Daniel readily comes to mind. cheesy cheesy grin

I can't stop laughing.
my brother I no do pass my self o, Na within my reach I dey... wedding budget of 600k Na over do?... besides we have been able to finance almost half frm that budget. so seeking for support to complete our plans is not a wrong move
Re: Urgent Assistance Needed by Mindlog: 8:57am On Feb 06, 2021
bigbam:

that was not our Intension but I see it as a last resort

Make do with whatever you have, nobody will cane you for spending from what is realistically available to you.

Seeking for a loan to finance your wedding is an indication you are not financially stable enough to get married.

If your future salary will be tied to repaying debts, you know very well that you are likely to come online to beg for assistance in settling the hospital bills when your wife gives birth.

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Assistance Needed by SideshowBob: 9:43am On Feb 06, 2021
I don't believe you
Re: Urgent Assistance Needed by sisisioge: 9:58am On Feb 06, 2021
bigbam:

my brother I no do pass my self o, Na within my reach I dey... wedding budget of 600k Na over do?... besides we have been able to finance almost half frm that budget. so seeking for support to complete our plans is not a wrong move

Your understanding sef is low grin. Cutting your coat according to your material means absolutely doing your wedding within your affordable budget. If budget is 20k and you could only afford 10k,you have over done sir, simply move it to 10k. Geskia. So 600k was overdoing for you cos you couldn't afford it.

Seriously, you cant start a marriage like this. Just wed her within your means. Uninvite all those people previously invited by telling them you've moved the date. No sane person borrows or beg publicly to get married. Imagine what will happen when the kids start rolling in...hospital bills, food, rent, school fees,cloths...chai! Haven't you read enough ridiculous begging on NL? It is well o.

5 Likes

Re: Urgent Assistance Needed by Richy4(m): 10:33am On Feb 06, 2021
Your wedding must be a very lucrative businessooo.... Because immediately you borrow and invest on it, it will yield so much profit that Dangote trailers cannot contain it... So borrow and Finance it, It's a good investment smiley

1 Like

Re: Urgent Assistance Needed by bigbam: 11:28am On Feb 06, 2021
thanks for taking time to comment... I think I have a clue frm d comments
Re: Urgent Assistance Needed by Caaz: 11:51am On Feb 06, 2021
bigbam:

my wife and I are in a paid employment, she has been supportive... our dec and jan salaries were used to purchase some of our needs for the wedding after I started noticing reluctancy from those that promised to help...
seen.
Re: Urgent Assistance Needed by Iamagoodgirll: 1:15pm On Feb 06, 2021
why going into marriage if you're not financially buoyant enough?, depending or hoping on people should be the last thing on your mind while preparing for wedding. you should have continued with the relationship since you just met few months while you prepare for the best.

well there are company that offers loan one of them is Chinmark search for them

1 Like

Re: Urgent Assistance Needed by CanadianNaija: 2:53am On Feb 07, 2021
bigbam:

So let me get this straight. You budgeted for your wedding based on promise of help from Others?
If you have a small wedding within your budget heaven will fall, or you want to show off?

You don't have money but you want wedding that you can't afford, it is misplaced priority that is worrying you.
When you finish the wedding and go into debt next thing will be to get your wife pregnant and then come on Nairaland to also to beg for money to settle hospital bill after she delivers.

I feel sorry for you and the woman you're marrying.

3 Likes

Re: Urgent Assistance Needed by TypicallyBrunt(m): 4:50pm On Feb 07, 2021
Funny OP
In a pandemic where going cheap even have a good alibi you decide to do a big wedding you can't even fund half of. Like, who does that? grin
Anyway, your best bet is your colleagues at work or your close friends, that is if you still think it necessary to continue to be foolish.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Assistance Needed by Foodqueen(f): 5:06pm On Feb 07, 2021
Na by force
Re: Urgent Assistance Needed by fineboynl(m): 8:14pm On Feb 07, 2021
you need assistance, but I didn't see any need for assistance. it's not good to need assistance for frivolous and showoff. no loan company will finance such.

because history has shown that it's very difficult in repaying such a loan. even you yourself will find it hard to pay back when you look back at what the money was spent on.
Re: Urgent Assistance Needed by bigjackass: 9:09pm On Feb 07, 2021
CanadianNaija:

So let me get this straight. You budgeted for your wedding based on promise of help from Others?
If you have a small wedding within your budget heaven will fall, or you want to show off?

You don't have money but you want wedding that you can't afford, it is misplaced priority that is worrying you.
When you finish the wedding and go into debt next thing will be to get your wife pregnant and then come on Nairaland to also to beg for money to settle hospital bill after she delivers.

I feel sorry for you and the woman you're marrying.
it takes a serial beggar to bring this kind of thing here. Op has been very successful in the online begging venture before now

(1) (Reply)

Here Is Another 'senior' Student Bullying A Junior Student In FGGC, Owerri (vid) / What Do You Do When Your Partner/spouse Travels? / Why Are Human Beings So Heartless To Their Fellow Humans? Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.