Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,724 members, 7,955,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:57 PM

Which Of His Blessing Will You Deny? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Which Of His Blessing Will You Deny? (1473 Views)

Lessons From The Messenger (peace And Blessing Be Upon Him) / Which Favour Of Allah Did You Deny / Believe Or Deny... 2 Options|| Muslim Spoken Word (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of His Blessing Will You Deny? by olawalebabs(m): 6:33am On Apr 06, 2011
Salam. Allah said in quran 55 (surat rahman) 'fa bihayi alayi robi kuma tu ka ziba' meaning which of his blessing will you deny, dear brothers and sisters in islam, no matter the condition we may be in today we cant deny his blessing on us, is it the blessing of sight, hearing or the use of our brain that we will deny. So no matter what condition we are in today, remember he that remember Ibrahim about his barreness will surely do for you. He that remember Ayuba about his sickness will remember you, what about saving Yusuf from the evil of men. He will save you from the evil of men. Just continue to thank and appreciate all he has done for us. Salam.
Re: Which Of His Blessing Will You Deny? by Sweetnecta: 10:17pm On Apr 06, 2011
laa bi shein nuka sib. fa lakaHamd. wa laka shukr.

shukrlIllah niahma kulun.

of sight,
of speech.
of feel.
of reasoning.
of smell.
of health.
and on and on. my tongue. my lips. my 32 teeth.
etc, etc.
Re: Which Of His Blessing Will You Deny? by olawalebabs(m): 5:59am On Apr 07, 2011
Sweetnecta:

laa bi shein nuka sib. fa lakaHamd. wa laka shukr.

shukrlIllah niahma kulun.

of sight,
of speech.
of feel.
of reasoning.
of smell.
of health.
and on and on. my tongue. my lips. my 32 teeth.
etc, etc.
nice one there, what about the brain. In short, glory be to Allah
Re: Which Of His Blessing Will You Deny? by olawalebabs(m): 12:26pm On Apr 09, 2011
Right now many people are being bury (believers and non believers) your being alive is not by your making. Why not thank Allah for that by saying Alhamdulila or will you deny this blessing
Re: Which Of His Blessing Will You Deny? by olawalebabs(m): 12:28pm On Apr 09, 2011
Many were born deaf, some blind. Yet they still give thanks to Allah, you have all these, why are you still denying these blessing.
Re: Which Of His Blessing Will You Deny? by olawalebabs(m): 3:07pm On Apr 22, 2011
Upon all our shortcoming, he still see us worthy of his Rahama, why wont we be gratefull to him.
Re: Which Of His Blessing Will You Deny? by olawalebabs(m): 8:01am On Apr 25, 2011
All the goods Allah enjoin us to do, we are not doing close to it, it's those things he forbid us that we keep doing, yet he still bless us, with all these what he require of us is just thanks. Alhamdulillah
Re: Which Of His Blessing Will You Deny? by azharuddin: 9:38am On Apr 25, 2011
olawalebab:

All the goods Allah enjoin us to do, we are not doing close to it, it's those things he forbid us that we keep doing, yet he still bless us, with all these what he require of us is just thanks. Alhamdulillah

Yes We take a lot of things for granted. We do not appreciate what we already have.
I had heard this in a Friday sermon: Once a person was travelling and came accross a man who was covered with a skin disease like leprosy. Also he has no home or shelter. But when he came close to him he heard him saying 'Alhamdullillah' repeatedly. The traveller asked the man why is he thanking Allah even though his is in a very bad situation. He replied that that town was filled with people who sinned and he is thanking Allah since he is still a Muslim.

Allah is the most Merciful, Alhamdullillah.
Re: Which Of His Blessing Will You Deny? by dominique(f): 2:18pm On Apr 25, 2011
@topic
absolutely none. thats why i always day Alhamdulillah no matter what situation i find myself.
Re: Which Of His Blessing Will You Deny? by olawalebabs(m): 5:46am On Apr 27, 2011
This election has claim the lives of over 500 innocent souls, some lose their property, yet Allah preserve our soul, not because we are pious, is that not worth his thanks?
Re: Which Of His Blessing Will You Deny? by olawalebabs(m): 6:21am On May 04, 2011
I observe something this morning, there is this blind man in my area, every morning i meet him in the mosque praying, i look at it this man is blind and poor yet he remember Allah, what point do i have to disobey him, if he can do that i should be able to do more.
Re: Which Of His Blessing Will You Deny? by olawalebabs(m): 4:55pm On Oct 11, 2011
Our being alive today is not by our doing, inspite of all the security challenge we face daily as a country, bomb scare, arm robbery, kidnapping, Allah still preserve us. Alhamdullilah
Re: Which Of His Blessing Will You Deny? by olawalebabs(m): 10:05pm On Nov 02, 2011
Everyday, i always have a cause to glorify his name. This week mark a milestone in my life. Though not yet what i plan, but thanking Allah for all his blessings and favours over me. Alhamdulilah
Re: Which Of His Blessing Will You Deny? by Jarus(m): 8:07am On Nov 05, 2011
Honestly, this verse gets tears from my eyes on reflection many times.
Re: Which Of His Blessing Will You Deny? by olawalebabs(m): 7:05pm On Sep 20, 2012
With all the challenges i am passing through, Allah still preserve me till today. Alhamdulilah

(1) (Reply)

I Slept Off Today Without Eating Sahur Can I Proceed?? / Boy Confronted By Angry Mob, Demanding He Should Be Hanged For Insulting Islam / Hajj & Umrah Registration Is Ongoing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.