Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,896 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Imota Rice Mill: Lagos Officials Visit To See Level Of Work Done - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imota Rice Mill: Lagos Officials Visit To See Level Of Work Done (28970 Views)

Anambra Officials Visit LAMATA In Lagos For Training On Transport Planning / Amidst Devastating Flood In Rivers, Wike Doles Out ₦300m To Lagos Officials / LASG Officials Visit Eleko-Epe Road Construction Site (Pictutes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imota Rice Mill: Lagos Officials Visit To See Level Of Work Done by etrouble: 6:43am On Feb 05, 2021
Okay
Re: Imota Rice Mill: Lagos Officials Visit To See Level Of Work Done by arsenal33: 6:51am On Feb 05, 2021
Ademat7:

India has no oil but has d largest refinery
Nigeria will soon have the largest refinery
Re: Imota Rice Mill: Lagos Officials Visit To See Level Of Work Done by femi4: 6:55am On Feb 05, 2021
Audio things
Re: Imota Rice Mill: Lagos Officials Visit To See Level Of Work Done by TheSparrow: 6:59am On Feb 05, 2021
You Too Can Own A Small Scale Rice Mill With Less Than 5 Million Naira

With just 4.8m naira, we will setup a small scale rice Milling business for you that can produce 10 tons (200 bags) of quality and stone free rice per day.

You just make your space ready, and we will deliver the machinery:

✓Parboiler(1) [For Parboiling Paddy]

✓Dryer(1) [For Drying parboiled Paddy

✓Blower-Polisher(1) [For dehusking an polishing rice]

✓Destoner(1) [For removing stone or sands in rice]

✓Weighing scales(2) [For weighing products]

✓Bag sewing machine(1) [For sewing packaged rice]

We will also install, test run and train you and your staff.

To get a complete breakdown of all that is involved plus pictures of Machinery, please Visit:

https://planbiz.com.ng/rice-milling-service/

Or reach out via WhatsApp: 09022106607
Re: Imota Rice Mill: Lagos Officials Visit To See Level Of Work Done by soleskate(m): 7:03am On Feb 05, 2021
Komu1048:
The way Nigerian carry religion for head ehn.

So I went to this billionaire Fulani house at lekki phase 1 to work and after waiting for close to two hours because according to the staffs. They don’t wake him up n even if he is awake, you have to wait till he comes down. I sha wait, I have my new face mask on and hands sterilized in the presence of the gateman . Yet they gave me theirs own customized face mask. They latter ask me to wash my hands again when the man had called for me. I know even vex I wash again and then requested for sterilizer that was when I was told he don’t accept sterilizer in his house because of the alcohol content, they said that was one of the reason I have to wash the one I put on my hand. This man wife is a catholic christian oo and the husband a strong Muslim.

Please if person use sterilizer, is it a sin in Islam? I need answer please

Open a new thread for this. Will like to learn a few things.
Re: Imota Rice Mill: Lagos Officials Visit To See Level Of Work Done by ba7man(m): 7:03am On Feb 05, 2021
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

It is not criticizing it is the reality of life all these government projects are failures they have not worked and they cannot waste all it is about is to borrow money use the money to build houses abroad by properties abroad and dump the project once it is complete.
Do you know Nigerians are the biggest buyers of properties in Namibia Botswana and Zambia Mozambique Tanzania Kenya Ethiopia where are these people getting money from to buy properties those countries for failed projects in Nigeria. A country where there is literally zero investment the government has to do everything do sounds normal. Let's keep on fooling ourselves into Oblivion this is not the first time Lagos State has done a rice mill which has ended up in failure I think it is the second or third time because in 1992 one was done.
People with billions of naira are investing and setting up rice mills around the country.......... you with N 17, 240:00 bank balance is online criticizing.

You're a depressed human.

5 Likes

Re: Imota Rice Mill: Lagos Officials Visit To See Level Of Work Done by olabode89(m): 7:03am On Feb 05, 2021
Ademat7:

India has no oil but has d largest refinery

Lmao!

India actually produce about 700,000 barrels of crude oil per day. Although it is quite low in comparison to their needs and also to the production output of Nigeria (about 1.9 million barrels per day).

1 Like

Re: Imota Rice Mill: Lagos Officials Visit To See Level Of Work Done by Misterone: 7:06am On Feb 05, 2021
Komu1048:

So I went to this billionaire Fulani house at lekki phase 1 to work and after waiting for close to two hours because according to the staffs. They don’t wake him up n even if he is awake, you have to wait till he comes down. I sha wait, I have my new face mask on and hands sterilized in the presence of the gateman . Yet they gave me theirs own customized face mask. They latter ask me to wash my hands again when the man had called for me. I know even vex I wash again and then requested for sterilizer that was when I was told he don’t accept sterilizer in his house because of the alcohol content, they said that was one of the reason I have to wash the one I put on my hand. This man wife is a catholic christian oo and the husband a strong Muslim.

una self! na work you go find or na other people religion you go question? collect you own money and leave the freaks with their wahala.
Re: Imota Rice Mill: Lagos Officials Visit To See Level Of Work Done by tsdarkside(m): 7:12am On Feb 05, 2021
TheSparrow:
You Too Can Own A Small Scale Rice Mill With Less Than 5 Million Naira

With just 4.8m naira, we will setup a small scale rice Milling business for you that can produce 10 tons (200 bags) of quality and stone free rice per day.

You just make your space ready, and we will deliver the machinery:

✓Parboiler(1) [For Parboiling Paddy]

✓Dryer(1) [For Drying parboiled Paddy

✓Blower-Polisher(1) [For dehusking an polishing rice]

✓Destoner(1) [For removing stone or sands in rice]

✓Weighing scales(2) [For weighing products]

✓Bag sewing machine(1) [For sewing packaged rice]

We will also install, test run and train you and your staff.

To get a complete breakdown of all that is involved plus pictures of Machinery, please Visit:

https://planbiz.com.ng/rice-milling-service/

Or reach out via WhatsApp: 09022106607

thx for the information....
Re: Imota Rice Mill: Lagos Officials Visit To See Level Of Work Done by Misterone: 7:13am On Feb 05, 2021
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

India has a pipeline going all the way into the Caspian Sea between Russia and Iran. India has a pipeline going all the way from Turkmenistan into India producing oil. India is now changing from oil into lithium battery production. Also India is changing from oil to gas through the east Western gas pipeline. Everybody knows the age of oil is over. You must actually reach a certain level of production before you think about constructing white elephant. Lake rice has just shut down , the same thing with Niger rice basin and a lot of rice factory are shutting down because of lack of production of rice and herdsmen Menace. The government borrows money right left and Centre to build white elephants which do not operate just look all over the country the amount of white elephants which are not producing. Every 24 hours nnpc is making a loss of 2 million u.s. dollar on maintaining discarded pipelines and oil refineries which cannot produce. We are still paying debt on Elijah still plants. All over the nation the country is riddled with white elephants for the last 25 years there is no State in Nigeria which is profitable what is the use of borrowing money to put on infrastructure which is not profitable.

Nigerian people because of illiteracy we can never learn anything all of this government projects our failures before they even start. No government infrastructure is sustainable in the country richest in the whole country which is sustainable. But the people in the country are illiterate something which hasn't worked for 40 years they now believe I can work now all of these white elephants are just to embezzle money they borrowed huge amounts of money. And spent about 80% of the money buying houses abroad and expect the project to pay for itself
you call people illiterates. read your own sentences. do they make sense? if they don't, are you not one too?
Re: Imota Rice Mill: Lagos Officials Visit To See Level Of Work Done by Clothingonline9(m): 7:18am On Feb 05, 2021
I visited here one year ago let the work complete on time

Check signature for men clothing wholesale price payment on delivery within Lagos and Nationwide dispatch daily
Re: Imota Rice Mill: Lagos Officials Visit To See Level Of Work Done by Minjim: 7:21am On Feb 05, 2021
Let's do this
Re: Imota Rice Mill: Lagos Officials Visit To See Level Of Work Done by johnmartus(m): 7:24am On Feb 05, 2021
Mention one project completed by lagos state government and not functioning. You can speak about your state but logos state forget that.
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
If the government was serious central government and Lagos State government was serious what they should have done at first this would have allowed the Farmers to produce a lot of rice when there is sufficient quantity of rice then you build the rice Mills now I don't think they have engaged any farmer to produce rice yet and the meal is on ground rusting away and paying salaries you can see the project is not a serious attempt

1 Like

Re: Imota Rice Mill: Lagos Officials Visit To See Level Of Work Done by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:29am On Feb 05, 2021
Misterone:
you call people illiterates. read your own sentences. do they make sense? if they don't, are you not one too?

I have told you English is my third language

1 Like

Re: Imota Rice Mill: Lagos Officials Visit To See Level Of Work Done by Minjim: 7:30am On Feb 05, 2021
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

India has a pipeline going all the way into the Caspian Sea between Russia and Iran. India has a pipeline going all the way from Turkmenistan into India producing oil. India is now changing from oil into lithium battery production. Also India is changing from oil to gas through the east Western gas pipeline. Everybody knows the age of oil is over. You must actually reach a certain level of production before you think about constructing white elephant. Lake rice has just shut down , the same thing with Niger rice basin and a lot of rice factory are shutting down because of lack of production of rice and herdsmen Menace. The government borrows money right left and Centre to build white elephants which do not operate just look all over the country the amount of white elephants which are not producing. Every 24 hours nnpc is making a loss of 2 million u.s. dollar on maintaining discarded pipelines and oil refineries which cannot produce. We are still paying debt on Elijah still plants. All over the nation the country is riddled with white elephants for the last 25 years there is no State in Nigeria which is profitable what is the use of borrowing money to put on infrastructure which is not profitable.

Nigerian people because of illiteracy we can never learn anything all of this government projects our failures before they even start. No government infrastructure is sustainable in the country richest in the whole country which is sustainable. But the people in the country are illiterate something which hasn't worked for 40 years they now believe I can work now all of these white elephants are just to embezzle money they borrowed huge amounts of money. And spent about 80% of the money buying houses abroad and expect the project to pay for itself

Stop being pessimistic

India that has a pipeline everywhere, is crude a product of the future?
You parochial mindset won't let you see the future of this project.
Rice is a staple food in West Africa. Now, how many countries in Africa have this capacity to mill rice. If rice is cheap there won't be need to import and we can meet the capacity of this mill.
Haba!
Well, your profile has given you away as a pessimist self

3 Likes

Re: Imota Rice Mill: Lagos Officials Visit To See Level Of Work Done by Komu1048(m): 7:33am On Feb 05, 2021
Misterone:
una self! na work you go find or na other people religion you go question? collect you own money and leave the freaks with their wahala.

You can shut up, I am asking muslims if use of sterilizer is a sin. Is that too much for you to comprehend?

2 Likes

Re: Imota Rice Mill: Lagos Officials Visit To See Level Of Work Done by Okoroawusa: 7:34am On Feb 05, 2021
I Love Lagos
Re: Imota Rice Mill: Lagos Officials Visit To See Level Of Work Done by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:35am On Feb 05, 2021
Clothingonline9:
I visited here one year ago let the work complete on time

Check signature for men clothing wholesale price payment on delivery within Lagos and Nationwide dispatch daily

I am in a second world country right now. Anything Nigerian government does is a failure before it begins. Lagos is the second worst city in Africa to live in and Nigeria is 158 country in the world in human development index. The government and governors are just do it take things which does not make a state profitable. There is lack of production in the country

2 Likes

Re: Imota Rice Mill: Lagos Officials Visit To See Level Of Work Done by Nobody: 7:38am On Feb 05, 2021
See ehh, forget. Ambode was a real G. that guy had good plans for lagos. but the devil won't let him proceed.
Re: Imota Rice Mill: Lagos Officials Visit To See Level Of Work Done by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:45am On Feb 05, 2021
Minjim:

Stop being pessimistic

India that has a pipeline everywhere, is crude a product of the future?
You parochial mindset won't let you see the future of this project.
Rice is a staple food in West Africa. Now, many countdries in Africa have this capacity to mill rice. If rice is cheap there won't be need to import and we can meet the capacity of this miill.
Haba!
Well, your profile has given you away as a pessimist self

You can call me whatever you like but the reality on the ground is the project is already a failure. as I have said 25 years no State in Nigeria is profitable

2 Likes

Re: Imota Rice Mill: Lagos Officials Visit To See Level Of Work Done by thatigboman: 7:49am On Feb 05, 2021
Komu1048:

u answered the question yourself. U say they told u they dont use sterilizer due to the alcohol content, so just respect their wishes and move on

2 Likes

Re: Imota Rice Mill: Lagos Officials Visit To See Level Of Work Done by Minjim: 7:50am On Feb 05, 2021
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

You can call me whatever you like but the reality on the ground is the project is already a failure. as I have said 25 years no State in Nigeria is profitable

You posted the light rail project.

I doubt you live in Lagos. If you pass CMS you see that construction takes place daily there, though, I must admit that, it can be accelerated if not for penchant for corruption.
But with the type of people we're currently voting into political offices this is the best we can get .
Re: Imota Rice Mill: Lagos Officials Visit To See Level Of Work Done by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:50am On Feb 05, 2021
My nation cannot move forward because the people are illiterate anything which is destructive for the nation they will support. Lagos is 32 city in Africa to live

Re: Imota Rice Mill: Lagos Officials Visit To See Level Of Work Done by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:54am On Feb 05, 2021
Minjim:

You posted the light rail project.

I doubt you live in Lagos. If you pass CMS you see that construction takes place daily there, though, I must admit that, it can be accelerated if not for penchant for corruption.
But with the type of people we're currently voting into political offices this is the best we can get .

At least you are honest person which tells yourself the truth. Me I have always said it is better to tell yourself the truth than to be deceiving yourself being in a worse situation

1 Like

Re: Imota Rice Mill: Lagos Officials Visit To See Level Of Work Done by YorubaPrince: 7:54am On Feb 05, 2021
SW leads the rest follow! cool
Re: Imota Rice Mill: Lagos Officials Visit To See Level Of Work Done by INCREDIBLE007(m): 7:55am On Feb 05, 2021
NICE ONE
Re: Imota Rice Mill: Lagos Officials Visit To See Level Of Work Done by nathdim: 7:57am On Feb 05, 2021
A good place to invest in landed property
Re: Imota Rice Mill: Lagos Officials Visit To See Level Of Work Done by GreaterFuture3: 8:03am On Feb 05, 2021
Dagger111:
I was there. 3rd from the left, the 3rd pic.
But na Buildings dey the third Pic
Re: Imota Rice Mill: Lagos Officials Visit To See Level Of Work Done by juniorstar(m): 8:20am On Feb 05, 2021
we need a business man to run this country.. someone who hates inefficiency.
Re: Imota Rice Mill: Lagos Officials Visit To See Level Of Work Done by Erik12(m): 8:23am On Feb 05, 2021
Will this reduce the cost of rice?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fuel Subsidy: We Played Politics With 2012 Occupy Nigeria – Fayemi / Thug With Charm Caught With Thumb Printed Ballot Papers In Anambra (Photos) / Aliyu Jafaru: Kaduna Assembly Rejects Commissioner Nominee Over Facebook Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.