Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,424 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

“more Surgery Coming” – Bobrisky Says As He Shares Before And Now Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “more Surgery Coming” – Bobrisky Says As He Shares Before And Now Photo (4164 Views)

Kate Henshaw Shares Before And After Photos / "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo / Selena Leath Shares Before & After Photo With Runtown And Their Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“more Surgery Coming” – Bobrisky Says As He Shares Before And Now Photo by Onyitexx(m): 6:30am On Feb 05, 2021
Nigerian male -barbie, Bobrisky took to Instagram to share a before and now photo of himself.

Bobrisky revealed that he is going to have more surgery while hinting to his fans that he had recently gone under t he knife.

Sharing a throwback photo of himself before he became famous, the influencer described himself as the “widest transformation ever in the gram”.

He also advised people to never give up on their dream because “giving up is never an option”, while stating that he spends “real” money and not “audio”.
Click to see post https://www.hosted247.com.ng/2021/02/more-surgery-coming-bobrisky-says-as-he.html

Re: “more Surgery Coming” – Bobrisky Says As He Shares Before And Now Photo by Shelumiel: 6:32am On Feb 05, 2021
This man and his abominable practices.
Re: “more Surgery Coming” – Bobrisky Says As He Shares Before And Now Photo by Jerryherd: 6:40am On Feb 05, 2021

If only they stop giving opium pain killers to people doing cosmetic and plastic surgery, let them feel intense pain so that they can stop amending God's artistic work on humans

3 Likes

Re: “more Surgery Coming” – Bobrisky Says As He Shares Before And Now Photo by YoonSung88: 7:25am On Feb 05, 2021
That's his problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “more Surgery Coming” – Bobrisky Says As He Shares Before And Now Photo by donbachi(m): 7:45am On Feb 05, 2021
Naso dis one wan spend all him life on earth,doing surgeries..eyah!

3 Likes

Re: “more Surgery Coming” – Bobrisky Says As He Shares Before And Now Photo by Nobody: 7:53am On Feb 05, 2021
Arrrrrrrh

See sapphire slogan for him shirt, I thought Na only girls dey rock that kind shirt? Something must be wrong somewhere. grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: “more Surgery Coming” – Bobrisky Says As He Shares Before And Now Photo by maureensylvia(f): 8:03am On Feb 05, 2021
hmm
Re: “more Surgery Coming” – Bobrisky Says As He Shares Before And Now Photo by chris259(m): 8:12am On Feb 05, 2021
This boy always making a fool of herself on social media

4 Likes

Re: “more Surgery Coming” – Bobrisky Says As He Shares Before And Now Photo by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 05, 2021
Yawns. Clout chaser

3 Likes

Re: “more Surgery Coming” – Bobrisky Says As He Shares Before And Now Photo by HopeVictor(m): 8:52am On Feb 05, 2021
As time goes by more confused men will arise as bobrisky did..you dey rock the future is female shirt and you be male..nawa oh
Re: “more Surgery Coming” – Bobrisky Says As He Shares Before And Now Photo by HopeVictor(m): 8:53am On Feb 05, 2021
Chii59:
Yawns. Clout chaser
Hi..have you found the God fearing rich virgin boyfriend you were looking for?
Re: “more Surgery Coming” – Bobrisky Says As He Shares Before And Now Photo by michresakidjo(m): 9:06am On Feb 05, 2021
May God save your soul

1 Like

Re: “more Surgery Coming” – Bobrisky Says As He Shares Before And Now Photo by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 05, 2021
otondo
Re: “more Surgery Coming” – Bobrisky Says As He Shares Before And Now Photo by oluwaseun89333: 10:00am On Feb 05, 2021
As time goes by more confused men will arise as bobrisky did..you dey rock the future is female shirt and you be male..nawa oh
Re: “more Surgery Coming” – Bobrisky Says As He Shares Before And Now Photo by BassReeves: 10:03am On Feb 05, 2021
Shelumiel:
This man and his abominable practices.
How exactly is this man's practices abominable?
What precisely is this man's abominable practices? Why do you say this man's practices are abominable?
Re: “more Surgery Coming” – Bobrisky Says As He Shares Before And Now Photo by BassReeves: 10:03am On Feb 05, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

See sapphire slogan for him shirt, I thought Na only girls dey rock that kind shirt? Something must be wrong somewhere. grin grin grin grin
The future, aligned with God's word, for real, is female

1 Like

Re: “more Surgery Coming” – Bobrisky Says As He Shares Before And Now Photo by Shelumiel: 12:22pm On Feb 05, 2021
BassReeves:
How exactly is this man's practices abominable?
What precisely is this man's abominable practices? Why do you say this man's practices are abominable?

If you see nothing wrong with what he is doing then you have no reason to engage me.
Re: “more Surgery Coming” – Bobrisky Says As He Shares Before And Now Photo by BassReeves: 1:40pm On Feb 05, 2021
Shelumiel:
If you see nothing wrong with what he is doing then you have no reason to engage me.
I have engaged you to see what is wrong with what the young man is doing, but rather I engaged you to spell out, how exactly is this man's practices abominable. Spell out what precisely is this man's abominable practices and why you say this man's practices are abominable.

We can go into seeing whats wrong with what the young man is doing after you have politely and kindly answered the three questions you were asked

1 Like

Re: “more Surgery Coming” – Bobrisky Says As He Shares Before And Now Photo by Kaodek(m): 3:01pm On Feb 05, 2021
Continue... na surgery kill Stella Obj
Re: “more Surgery Coming” – Bobrisky Says As He Shares Before And Now Photo by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 05, 2021
no surgery its just photo editing

1 Like

Re: “more Surgery Coming” – Bobrisky Says As He Shares Before And Now Photo by merieam16(f): 3:45pm On Feb 05, 2021
hmm...the future is indeed female

1 Like

Re: “more Surgery Coming” – Bobrisky Says As He Shares Before And Now Photo by ayterajah(m): 4:11pm On Feb 05, 2021
bro idris ..... no now I mean sis idris
Re: “more Surgery Coming” – Bobrisky Says As He Shares Before And Now Photo by Shelumiel: 7:29pm On Feb 05, 2021
[s]
BassReeves:
I have engaged you to see what is wrong with what the young man is doing, but rather I engaged you to spell out, how exactly is this man's practices abominable. Spell out what precisely is this man's abominable practices and why you say this man's practices are abominable.

We can go into seeing whats wrong with what the young man is doing after you have politely and kindly answered the three questions you were asked
[/s] Lengthy rubbish
Re: “more Surgery Coming” – Bobrisky Says As He Shares Before And Now Photo by BassReeves: 9:05pm On Feb 05, 2021
Shelumiel:
Lengthy rubbish
What are you calling lengthy? You call that lengthy? I expect more than this from a high school teacher

What you take as lengthy rubbish, others sees as makes sense to ask you the questions, you apparently find it hard to give your answers to.
Re: “more Surgery Coming” – Bobrisky Says As He Shares Before And Now Photo by BassReeves: 9:10pm On Feb 05, 2021
merieam16:
hmm...the future is indeed female
The future is indeed female, it is going back to the beginning

1 Like

Re: “more Surgery Coming” – Bobrisky Says As He Shares Before And Now Photo by Mastakija(m): 9:31pm On Feb 05, 2021
This guy will die of surgery last last lyk obasanjo's wifegrin
Re: “more Surgery Coming” – Bobrisky Says As He Shares Before And Now Photo by Shelumiel: 9:34pm On Feb 05, 2021
[s]
BassReeves:
What you take as lengthy rubbish, others sees as makes sense to ask you the questions, you apparently find it hard to give your answers to.
[/s] More rubbish
Re: “more Surgery Coming” – Bobrisky Says As He Shares Before And Now Photo by BassReeves: 9:43pm On Feb 05, 2021
Shelumiel:
More rubbish
it is not more rubbish, it is part of human beings, like the young man's, you dont understand hence you class discussions and questions asked you referring to your statements about him, as rubbish.

Who has been wailing and likely still is, between you and the young man? Continue there be saying more rubbish.
Re: “more Surgery Coming” – Bobrisky Says As He Shares Before And Now Photo by holicupp(m): 10:31pm On Feb 05, 2021
see dead body
Re: “more Surgery Coming” – Bobrisky Says As He Shares Before And Now Photo by Denique(f): 11:26pm On Feb 05, 2021
Shim, a ti gbo o grin
Re: “more Surgery Coming” – Bobrisky Says As He Shares Before And Now Photo by Shelumiel: 5:15am On Feb 06, 2021
[s]
BassReeves:
it is not more rubbish, it is part of human beings, like the young man's, you dont understand hence you class discussions and questions asked you referring to your statements about him, as rubbish.

Who has been wailing and likely still is, between you and the young man? Continue there be saying more rubbish.
[/s] The man has a mental disorder, and you want us to discuss that?! Please I am not that jobless.
Re: “more Surgery Coming” – Bobrisky Says As He Shares Before And Now Photo by BassReeves: 5:46am On Feb 06, 2021
Shelumiel:
The man has a mental disorder, and you want us to discuss that?! Please I am not that jobless.
You are fast to first say, the young man's practices are abominable, then continued to say there are things wrong with what the young man is doing but when you are asked to explain, describe and reveal in more details why the young man's practices are abominable, why to you there are things wrong with what the young man is doing and why you say the young man has a mental disorder, you shut off and won't say.

You pretend you know or understand the young man and the young man's hustle, but please look at yourself, trying every trick to shy away from speaking up except for continually wailing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Taiwo Temitope Ajogbajesu Buried In Ibadan Amist Tears / Smash Of Bracket And I Feeling Cool [photos] / Tonto Dikeh Lashed For Showing Off 11m Engagement Ring But Still Using UBER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.