Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,230 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Taiwo Temitope Ajogbajesu Buried In Ibadan Amist Tears - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Taiwo Temitope Ajogbajesu Buried In Ibadan Amist Tears (4163 Views)

Tope Ajogbajesu 'Taiwo' Is Dead / "Twinning” — Toyin Abraham, Stepdaughter Temitope Step Out In Matching Outfits / Temitope Osoba: “I Once Had Sex In The Car And On The Beach” (2) (3) (4)

Taiwo Temitope Ajogbajesu Buried In Ibadan Amist Tears by Johnich11: 2:02pm On Aug 11, 2021
An outpouring of grief followed the deathof Nigerian gospel singer, Tope Taiwo Ajogbajesu, one of the popular Ajogbajesu Twins gospel music group.
His twin and second member of the group, Jide took to social media to share the sad news of his demise on their official page on Facebook and he was buried Yesterday Monday in ibadan.
Click the link below to watch How friends, family and fan paid their last rest to the veteran Alujo master.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRKqd6G2-R8

Re: Taiwo Temitope Ajogbajesu Buried In Ibadan Amist Tears by Bola146(f): 2:06pm On Aug 11, 2021
cry
Re: Taiwo Temitope Ajogbajesu Buried In Ibadan Amist Tears by habsydiamond(m): 3:08pm On Aug 11, 2021
This is just a wake up call to everyone... If u are alive today u should be grateful.... Anyone alive who is alive and not thinking of death is is a living corpse. RIPP to the dead

Re: Taiwo Temitope Ajogbajesu Buried In Ibadan Amist Tears by Nisiw365: 8:03pm On Aug 11, 2021
habsydiamond:
This is just a wake up call to everyone... If u are alive today u should be grateful.... Anyone alive who is alive and not thinking of death is is a living corpse. RIPP to the dead
Will your being Alive today stop your death when its time?

Re: Taiwo Temitope Ajogbajesu Buried In Ibadan Amist Tears by Krak(m): 9:22pm On Aug 11, 2021
Nisiw365:

I wonder o. Fear, fear everytime.
Re: Taiwo Temitope Ajogbajesu Buried In Ibadan Amist Tears by Nisiw365: 9:31pm On Aug 11, 2021
Krak:

I wonder o. Fear, fear everytime.
I tire. What's the essence of being afraid of and praying over what will eventually happen

Re: Taiwo Temitope Ajogbajesu Buried In Ibadan Amist Tears by habsydiamond(m): 10:31pm On Aug 11, 2021
Nisiw365:

it won't stop it... Being alive tells u that no matter ur situation there is hope... A dead man don't have that.
Re: Taiwo Temitope Ajogbajesu Buried In Ibadan Amist Tears by Dizzytee: 12:23am On Aug 12, 2021
Nisiw365:

I tire. What's the essence of being afraid of and praying over what will eventually happen

We all praying it shouldn't happen earlier... Nobody is living planet Earth alive
Re: Taiwo Temitope Ajogbajesu Buried In Ibadan Amist Tears by Nisiw365: 5:35am On Aug 12, 2021
Dizzytee:

We all praying it shouldn't happen earlier... Nobody is living planet Earth alive
The prayer is useless because it can't even stop it from happening .

Will the prayer stop someone having cancer, heart disease , kidney failure, Aids from dying ?

Would it? No

You can also see that with all the prayers, life expectancy in Nigeria doesn't exceed 56 years while countries who don't pray like nigerians live up to 80 years eg Japanese
Re: Taiwo Temitope Ajogbajesu Buried In Ibadan Amist Tears by Nisiw365: 5:37am On Aug 12, 2021
habsydiamond:
it won't stop it... Being alive tells u that no matter ur situation there is hope... A dead man don't have that.
Theres nothing like hope because someone who's Alive today would still die later .

It can happen anytime to anyone no matter your prayers
Re: Taiwo Temitope Ajogbajesu Buried In Ibadan Amist Tears by Dizzytee: 8:34am On Aug 12, 2021
[quote author=Nisiw365 post=104697898]

Will the prayer stop someone having cancer, heart disease , kidney failure, Aids from dying ?

Would it? No

You can also see that with all the prayers, life expectancy in Nigeria doesn't exceed 56 years
while countries who don't pray like nigerians live up to 80 years eg Japanese

Did you just read what I said, I never said it wasn't going to happen neither did I say it was inevitable. Be it cancer or anything I said they should not happen earlier..
Re: Taiwo Temitope Ajogbajesu Buried In Ibadan Amist Tears by Dizzytee: 8:35am On Aug 12, 2021
Nisiw365:

Would it? No

You can also see that with all the prayers, life expectancy in Nigeria doesn't exceed 56 years while countries who don't pray like nigerians live up to 80 years eg Japanese

Did you just read what I said, I never said it wasn't going to happen neither did I say it was inevitable. Be it cancer or anything I said they should not happen earlier.
Let's be guided with wisdom and understanding...
Re: Taiwo Temitope Ajogbajesu Buried In Ibadan Amist Tears by Nisiw365: 8:38am On Aug 12, 2021
Dizzytee:

Did you just read what I said, I never said it wasn't going to happen neither did I say it was inevitable. Be it cancer or anything I said they should not happen earlier.
Let's be guided with wisdom and understanding...
My point is you can't determine if it would happen earlier or not. So there is no point wishing it shouldn't happen earlier because you have no power over it
Re: Taiwo Temitope Ajogbajesu Buried In Ibadan Amist Tears by Dizzytee: 9:13am On Aug 12, 2021
Nisiw365:

My point is you can't determine if it would happen earlier or not. So there is no point wishing it shouldn't happen earlier because you have no power over it

That was why I said we pray it shouldn't!
Let's leave the rest for our creator or don't you believe in ur own GOD....
Re: Taiwo Temitope Ajogbajesu Buried In Ibadan Amist Tears by Nisiw365: 9:18am On Aug 12, 2021
Dizzytee:

The point is you don't need to pray because prayer is useless

Compare life expectancy in Japan (80) who are mostly non religious to nigeria's(56).

That should tell you prayers don't affect or influence death
Re: Taiwo Temitope Ajogbajesu Buried In Ibadan Amist Tears by boy16(m): 4:32pm On Aug 12, 2021
AuroraB:
Who told you this shocked

You can google the statistics�
Re: Taiwo Temitope Ajogbajesu Buried In Ibadan Amist Tears by Reinventerd: 2:04am On Aug 13, 2021
keep resting
Re: Taiwo Temitope Ajogbajesu Buried In Ibadan Amist Tears by Drastick(m): 3:08pm On Apr 03, 2022
Dizzytee:

I've mentioned u, and sent my line to u. I was barred while sending it to u, so i had to use another acc to send it. Thanks

Finally Lagbaja Reveals His Real Face,pulls Off Mask / The Amazing Story Of The Mcghees Sextuplets In Pictures (photos) / [18+ Video] Big Brother Naija Housemates Tboss And Miyonce Were Caught [s*x]