Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,763 members, 7,955,911 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:29 PM

Gunmen Raid FCT Community, Kidnap PUNCH Reporter & 2 Others - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Raid FCT Community, Kidnap PUNCH Reporter & 2 Others (185 Views)

Bandits Intercept Ambulance Carrying Dead Body In Abia Community, Kidnap 2 / Nine Killed, Houses Burnt As Gunmen Raid Fulani Settlements In Niger State / Gunmen Raid Anambra Hotel, Rape Two Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gunmen Raid FCT Community, Kidnap PUNCH Reporter & 2 Others by prof2007: 8:00am On Feb 05, 2021
Gunmen on Wednesday abducted a PUNCH reporter, Okechukwu Nnodim, at his house in the Arab Road area of Kubwa, Abuja. The kidnappers also attacked his neighbours and went away with the two sons of a widow, Mrs Faith Gbeyide.

Narrating the incident on Thursday, Nnodim’s wife, Oluchi, explained that her husband was working on his laptop when five strange men scaled the fence around 11pm and entered their compound, ordering them to open the door. She said the gunmen fired several shots at the windows and subsequently pulled down the burglar-proof iron after which they forced the front door open.

“My husband asked me to stay with the children in their room. I heard the men asking him to bring out money but he told them he didn’t have money in the house. They took our phones and marched him out of the house. They went to our neighbour’s house and also abducted her two sons.”

Madam Gbeyide explained that her son opened the door when the men threatened to kill them if they refused. She said, “They took the N9,000 in my purse, upturned the TV in the room and went away with my first son, Victor. My second son, Gbenga, started following them and they also took him away.”

FCT police spokesperson, ASP Miriam Yusuf confirmed the incident.

SOURCE: https://punchng.com/gunmen-raid-fct-community-kidnap-punch-reporter-two-others/
Re: Gunmen Raid FCT Community, Kidnap PUNCH Reporter & 2 Others by Emmanuelcann: 8:04am On Feb 05, 2021
This is terrible, happening in FCT!
Re: Gunmen Raid FCT Community, Kidnap PUNCH Reporter & 2 Others by Hotfella(m): 8:11am On Feb 05, 2021
Things have gone from bad to worse. Kidnapping people right from their homes in the FCT! Meanwhile bandits dey pose for pictures with sophisticated weapons and RPG!

Na to run for north! Arab road dey my backyard o!
Re: Gunmen Raid FCT Community, Kidnap PUNCH Reporter & 2 Others by Cashsteady(m): 8:50am On Feb 05, 2021
And some bastard will soon come out and say Abuja is safe... Anything I'm in Abuja im always feel scared a fucking ghost city with no life ravaged with illiterate hausa fulani building their shanties everywhere with that shitty dress they were ... Come to Lagos and experience what life is

(1) (Reply)

Man From Nigeria, 2 Ugandan Women Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking / FCDA Inaugurates Taskforce To Audit Stolen/vandalized Manholes, Gully Pot Covers / Most Devastating Sandstorm Ever Recorded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.