Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,650 members, 7,823,842 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

“I Be Getting The D On A Steady” – Nkechi Blessing - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Be Getting The D On A Steady” – Nkechi Blessing (1131 Views)

I Am Getting The D!ck On A Steady Even With Lockdown, Nkechi Blessing Brags / Toyin Lawani Goes Completely Nak£d On Instagram / "Fine Girl Like Us Na Big Belle Men Dey Rush Us" - Nkechi Blessing Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Be Getting The D On A Steady” – Nkechi Blessing by orecraftman: 8:59am On Feb 05, 2021
Actress Nkechi Blessing has made it known that she’s not single, the nollywood actress disclosed this in a recent post she made on her verified social media handle on Instagram.
Nkechi blessing said just because she is not posting her man on social media doesn’t mean she is single, She said that her relationship is...https://laughtercourt.com/i-be-getting-the-d-on-a-steady-nkechi-blessing/

FREE $20 CASHAPP GIVEAWAY
To participate visit https://laughtercourt.com subscribe to our push notification and submit your email via newsletter subscription, we'll reach out to you through your submitted mail

Re: “I Be Getting The D On A Steady” – Nkechi Blessing by donbachi(m): 9:30am On Feb 05, 2021
Get W on a steady also..not just the "D".

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hagman Dc | Focus Dance / Actress Destiny Etiko Involved In Car Accident [watch Video] / Regina Daniels Cries Out As Ned Nwoko Divorce Her| Davido Fiance Chioma F!ght

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.