Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,783 members, 7,813,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

How Nigerian Women's Hairstyles Have Evolved Overtime - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How Nigerian Women's Hairstyles Have Evolved Overtime (42906 Views)

Black Women Hairstyles 2023 | Simple BRAIDED Hairstyles | Quick Braids Hairstyle / Unique Braiding Hair Hairstyles For Black Women | Hairstyles For Women / Why We Prefer Okrika Underwears - Nigerian Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Nigerian Women's Hairstyles Have Evolved Overtime by tamunobello: 10:13am On Feb 05, 2021
Re: How Nigerian Women's Hairstyles Have Evolved Overtime by nengibo: 10:13am On Feb 05, 2021
How about the evolution of Northern muslim women hairstyles
Re: How Nigerian Women's Hairstyles Have Evolved Overtime by robosky02(m): 10:16am On Feb 05, 2021
tamunobello:
Who care about their hair

With that hair some became Miss Nigeria

Re: How Nigerian Women's Hairstyles Have Evolved Overtime by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 05, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright . .....women too get wahalar.....
We real niggarrrrs go dey save money for something reasonable like paying of house bill, weed, alcohol...booking runs babe and buying lexus and benz

While dey will be saving their money for unreasonable things like mixing of expensive creams and organics, buying all types of weavon....plaiting chuku, braiding, Ghana weaving, Bob Marley, thread, Twisting, Rihanna
Fixing eye lash....buying make up tools and box....fixing nails...even the one that shows light in the night

Even my house here is littered and scattered with weavon from my baby sisters
Every single thing you mentioned is unreasonable. Even the women's own is better what sensible person saves to buy something to kill himself, sha na una.

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Women's Hairstyles Have Evolved Overtime by Omezif(m): 10:17am On Feb 05, 2021
Every woman are thesame whenever talking of their hair, women hardle play with their hair in terms of maintainance.
Re: How Nigerian Women's Hairstyles Have Evolved Overtime by 4ckTOT0: 10:29am On Feb 05, 2021
na honey badger style dey nw. olosho trademark
Re: How Nigerian Women's Hairstyles Have Evolved Overtime by generationz(f): 10:33am On Feb 05, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
We real niggarrrrs go dey save money for something reasonable like paying of house bill, weed, alcohol...[b]booking runs babe [/b]and buying lexus and benz

While dey will be saving their money for unreasonable things like mixing of expensive creams and organics, buying all types of weavon....plaiting chuku, braiding, Ghana weaving, Bob Marley, thread, Twisting, Rihanna
Fixing eye lash....buying make up tools and box....fixing nails...even the one that shows light in the night...they buy same dress, bags and slippers of the same color

In other words, you are saving to pay for your runs babes bone straight. Basic economics, lol.
Re: How Nigerian Women's Hairstyles Have Evolved Overtime by EmmyMaestro(m): 10:36am On Feb 05, 2021
Damnnn nigarrr not to mention the big cups on the top left hand side of the second picture. Looks like She must be on the big side nigarrrr ... Isoright. cool cheesy grin wink
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
We real niggarrrrs go dey save money for something reasonable like paying of house bill, weed, alcohol...booking runs babe and buying lexus and benz

Fixing eye lash....buying make up tools and box....fixing nails...even the one that shows light in the night...they buy same dress, bags and slippers of the same color

Re: How Nigerian Women's Hairstyles Have Evolved Overtime by Greystone: 10:44am On Feb 05, 2021
whytediamond:
What about the dyed hairs. Different colours on low cut

I love this
Re: How Nigerian Women's Hairstyles Have Evolved Overtime by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 05, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

woman life too dey one kind
Re: How Nigerian Women's Hairstyles Have Evolved Overtime by Afolashade00(f): 10:45am On Feb 05, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

The one that shows light in the night is called, GLOW IN THE DARK!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Nigerian Women's Hairstyles Have Evolved Overtime by cappucino925(m): 10:46am On Feb 05, 2021
Inpritevem:
Time registered: February 05, 2021
Re: How Nigerian Women's Hairstyles Have Evolved Overtime by Smile4mee01: 11:02am On Feb 05, 2021
I appreciate all of our beautiful women.

But the day african women wake up and realize they don't need Brazilian wigs, bone straight, perusvian hair and all is a scam.and business to make you feel a certain kind of way. That day women will emanicpate themselves.

Any african lady i often see rocking her hair hits me different.

Infact its synanymous with bleaching. Just as Michael jackson was made to believe he needed to turn white, same thing is done to African women.

Everything a man and woman needs to live and fulfill life is given at birth, the rest na jara.

Let me off the mic before they come for me.

3 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Women's Hairstyles Have Evolved Overtime by wumi2017(f): 11:08am On Feb 05, 2021
grin
Re: How Nigerian Women's Hairstyles Have Evolved Overtime by Ishilove: 11:29am On Feb 05, 2021
Osebanjo:
Haha. From shuku to snake under the carpet to ghana weavon to brazilian hair, and now to bone marrow or whatever. Queens.
Bone straight cheesy
Re: How Nigerian Women's Hairstyles Have Evolved Overtime by Ishilove: 11:32am On Feb 05, 2021
There are some really beautiful threaded hairstyles I'm seeing in the catalogue. Unfortunately there aren't many hairdressers who can make them.
Re: How Nigerian Women's Hairstyles Have Evolved Overtime by Ishilove: 11:35am On Feb 05, 2021
Many ladies have been seen to boycott relaxers and hair texturisers in order to bring back their afro goodness.
Not me, with this my hair like elephant grass. I don't want headache to finish my enemy
Re: How Nigerian Women's Hairstyles Have Evolved Overtime by mkpurumma090(f): 11:42am On Feb 05, 2021
Walehelt:
Wow

Evolution

Is he still alive??

2 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Women's Hairstyles Have Evolved Overtime by Btruth: 11:43am On Feb 05, 2021
The former is better than the latter I think.

Re: How Nigerian Women's Hairstyles Have Evolved Overtime by janetakan(f): 11:46am On Feb 05, 2021
Beautiful hairstyles smiley
Re: How Nigerian Women's Hairstyles Have Evolved Overtime by janetakan(f): 11:48am On Feb 05, 2021
nengibo:
How about the evolution of Northern muslim women hairstyles

*coughs*
Re: How Nigerian Women's Hairstyles Have Evolved Overtime by merieam16(f): 11:56am On Feb 05, 2021
Walehelt:
Wow
Evolution
this guys is just get old frm d opposite...lolz
Re: How Nigerian Women's Hairstyles Have Evolved Overtime by emekafelix1: 12:06pm On Feb 05, 2021
WHEN SATAN OPENED SALOON EVERYTHING CHANGED[

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Women's Hairstyles Have Evolved Overtime by oladosu59996: 12:31pm On Feb 05, 2021
Beautiful hairstyles
Re: How Nigerian Women's Hairstyles Have Evolved Overtime by Osebanjo(m): 12:31pm On Feb 05, 2021
Ishilove:
Bone straight cheesy
haha. Thanks ma'am.
Re: How Nigerian Women's Hairstyles Have Evolved Overtime by stanisbaratheon: 12:51pm On Feb 05, 2021
Evolution of slay queens and side chicks grin
Re: How Nigerian Women's Hairstyles Have Evolved Overtime by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 05, 2021
Well I don't have anything tangible to say than I AM A PROUD BALDIE GANG BY CHOICE!!!
I have no strength for stress, enduring pain or fixing weavons.
#Lowcut/bald hairstyle is bae��

7 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Women's Hairstyles Have Evolved Overtime by Toneroiyke: 1:05pm On Feb 05, 2021
No lady does natural weaving again... Everything na artificial
Re: How Nigerian Women's Hairstyles Have Evolved Overtime by tellsblinks(m): 1:16pm On Feb 05, 2021
Wow

Hp probook for quick sale
Core i5
15.6 inch
500gb hdd
Windows 10

Call 08169400427

Re: How Nigerian Women's Hairstyles Have Evolved Overtime by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 05, 2021
hairstyles of old were better, today's hairstyles lack decency and respect, makes the ladies look like sex objects.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4 Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks / “I Have Never For Once Used Eyebrow Pencil In My Life” - Lady Says / African Women No Longer "Believe Black Is Beautiful" -by Sede Alonge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.