Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

2011 Election:it's Time To Believe Tb Joshua. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2011 Election:it's Time To Believe Tb Joshua. (4141 Views)

Int / APC Will Win 2015 Election It Is A Forgone Conclusion - Buhari Reveals / RE: Are Ona Kakanfo Election. It's A Set Up. Vote It Down. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2011 Election:it's Time To Believe Tb Joshua. by Antiscam1: 7:50am On Apr 06, 2011
Last year i personally witnessed two different prophecies of Tb Joshua dat d 2011 elections would be postponed over and over again
He even went further to identify d causes yet our authorities only dismissed him saying dat it was impossible since d constitution does
not permit extention.
Some notable Nigerians even called TB Joshua a prophet of doom in d national dailies!
But here we are today with d reality of his prophecy staring at us.
All dis would have been averted if dey had believed TB Joshua and work against d causes dat eventually become a reality!

We in Nigeria dont appreciate wot we ve.Instead we would rather copy what we don't ve or know any thing about.
I am sure if Tb Joshua was an American,d govt would ve worked with him because of his track record in prophecy and eventually
guard against dis kind of election palaver.Then,dat is when our Nigerian authority will want to copy AMERICA!
What a shame!
For all ur informations dere is more problem dan d INEC has declared so EXPECT more postponement. because TB Joshua also said d word EXTENSION
is PREGNANT! with triplet!
Re: 2011 Election:it's Time To Believe Tb Joshua. by opalu: 8:28am On Apr 06, 2011
No 1: This yeye thread should not be in Politics but Religion
No. 2: Your ID should be 'Scam-Aunty' not Anti-scam judging from d rubbish you posted up here
No. 3: T.B Joshua lives near my Lagos house and I know when he started wearing red garment with very long bears. One day, he rebranded wearing designers suits and shorter beard.
Re: 2011 Election:it's Time To Believe Tb Joshua. by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 06, 2011
opalu:

No. 2: Your ID should be 'Scam-Aunty' not Anti-scam judging from d rubbish you posted up here
No. 3: T.B Joshua lives near my Lagos house and I know when he started wearing [b]red garment
with very long bears. One day, he rebranded wearing designers suits and shorter beard.[/b]

You are a very big liar and deep within yourself you its true. Its so obvious that if Jesus should walk the surface of this earth again he will be crucified for the second time.

This is how you people come out commenting on things you don't know like you have a PhD in it. Nobody is forcing you to believe anything but if you know you wont build then don't destroy.
Re: 2011 Election:it's Time To Believe Tb Joshua. by Antiscam1: 10:46am On Apr 06, 2011
opalu:

No. 3: T.B Joshua lives near my Lagos house and I know when he started wearing red garment with very long bears. One day, he rebranded wearing designers suits and shorter beard.

How does ur post contribute to d genuine points d post is all about!
Blind critic!
Re: 2011 Election:it's Time To Believe Tb Joshua. by beloveeed: 12:57pm On Apr 06, 2011
Anti-scam:

Last year i personally witnessed two different prophecies of Tb Joshua dat d 2011 elections would be postponed over and over again
He even went further to identify d causes yet our authorities only dismissed him saying dat it was impossible since d constitution does
not permit extention.
Some notable Nigerians even called TB Joshua a prophet of doom in d national dailies!
All dis would have been averted if dey had believed TB Joshua and work against d causes dat eventually become a reality!

We in Nigeria dont appreciate wot we ve.Instead we would rather copy what we don't ve or know any thing about.
I am sure if Tb Joshua was an American,d govt would ve worked with him because of his track record in prophecy and eventually
guard against dis kind of election palaver.Then,dat is when our Nigerian authority will want to copy AMERICA!
What a shame!
For all your informations dere is more problem dan d INEC has declared so EXPECT more postponement. because TB Joshua also said d word EXTENSION

thanks i will check the scoan website.
Re: 2011 Election:it's Time To Believe Tb Joshua. by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 06, 2011
beloveeed:

thanks i will check the scoan website.
It should be there, if you have emmanuel tv, they're repeating it alot. I even watched the original in august, october before it finally happened
Re: 2011 Election:it's Time To Believe Tb Joshua. by tbjfansuk: 1:06pm On Apr 06, 2011
NIGERIA ELECTION EXTENSION PROPHECY – TB JOSHUA

During a Sunday Live Service on August 1, 2010, Prophet T.B. Joshua prophesied concerning the country, Nigeria. He mentioned that he heard the word ‘extension’ and stated that something was being extended. On October 10, 2010 Prophet T.B. Joshua further prophesied about the postponement of the coming election. Listen to his words and watch the following news report which clearly details the extension the man of God had heard from God Almighty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tGCKRGQPOM&feature=player_embedded

[center]TODAY WHAT IS HAPPINING IN NIGERIA?? [/center]
Re: 2011 Election:it's Time To Believe Tb Joshua. by egift(m): 1:12pm On Apr 06, 2011
opalu:

Bros, why have you chosen to disgrace yourself like this?
Re: 2011 Election:it's Time To Believe Tb Joshua. by b0dnel: 1:23pm On Apr 06, 2011
@OP,

Whats the use all these prophesies by your TB Joshua if they cannot be avoided. Is he a prophet of doom?

and why do we keep getting these prophesies AFTER the said event has happened?

BTW, let him prophesy now the winner of the elections in all the 36 states NOT AFTER THE ELECTION.
Re: 2011 Election:it's Time To Believe Tb Joshua. by Seum(f): 1:25pm On Apr 06, 2011
b0dnel:

@OP,

Whats the use all these prophesies by your TB Joshua if they cannot be avoided. Is he a prophet of doom?

and why do we keep getting these prophesies[b] AFTER[/b] the said event has happened?

BTW, let him prophesy now the winner of the elections in all the 36 states NOT AFTER THE ELECTION.

Exactly my thought
Re: 2011 Election:it's Time To Believe Tb Joshua. by beloveeed: 1:34pm On Apr 06, 2011
pls i check the website but didt see any link do you have a link to the prophecy.
thanks
Re: 2011 Election:it's Time To Believe Tb Joshua. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 06, 2011
beloveeed:

pls i check the website but didt see any link do you have a link to the prophecy.
thanks
Just checked its not there, you will have to really watch emmanuel tv to catch it

b0dnel:

@OP,

The prophesies can be avoided if and only if the people directly involved came to him for counselling. Very little can be done when the people directly affected by it refuse to show up. He explained it.

As for predicting the outcome of the elections, he can do that exceedingly well. What you fail to realize is that these prophecies do not originate from him but from God.
Re: 2011 Election:it's Time To Believe Tb Joshua. by tbjfansuk: 1:44pm On Apr 06, 2011
@OP,

NIGERIA REFUSED TO LISTEN TO HIM - HE CAN'T FORCE YOU

During a Sunday Live Service on August 1, 2010, Prophet T.B. Joshua prophesied concerning the country, Nigeria. He mentioned that he heard the word ‘extension’ and stated that something was being extended. On October 10, 2010 Prophet T.B. Joshua further prophesied about the postponement of the coming election. Listen to his words and watch the following news report which clearly details the extension the man of God had heard from God Almighty.

MAKE SURE YOU LISTEN TO WHAT HE SAID

source http://tbjfansuk./2011/04/06/nigeria-election-extension-prophecy-tb-joshua/
Re: 2011 Election:it's Time To Believe Tb Joshua. by tbjfansuk: 1:50pm On Apr 06, 2011

NIGERIA REFUSED TO LISTEN TO HIM - HE CAN'T FORCE YOU

MAKE SURE YOU LISTEN TO WHAT HE SAID

source http://tbjfansuk./2011/04/06/nigeria-election-extension-prophecy-tb-joshua/
Re: 2011 Election:it's Time To Believe Tb Joshua. by otokx(m): 1:52pm On Apr 06, 2011
Why did it not come before now?
Re: 2011 Election:it's Time To Believe Tb Joshua. by beloveeed: 1:59pm On Apr 06, 2011
thanks

you know what, i sensed something like this but in a differnt light. One a certain day, i was sleeping/half awake and i heard that bomb at laminag bridge and that it was also in 10 other places in jos. it was quite vivid but i was a bit critical of it. it was when i was online and reading i came across a newspaper publication that some men were arrested with bomb making device at lamingo junction. and immediately i remembered  Laminga bridge! i called someone and he said that there was some bridge in laminga(lamingo not too sure himself)  and that got me thinking.
recently i came across a teaching which stated that our brain which is divided into left/right brain and the left brain is based on deductive/logic reasoning while the right has creativity,imagination, music end emotion which are based. and i reasoned that because of our exposure/upbringing/education, we suppress the right part of our brain thus denying us the out of this world experience.
people like TB joshua i believe have the mercy of God in being able to use their right brain to receive from the non physical world. i am trusting God to work in such a realm in truth.
Re: 2011 Election:it's Time To Believe Tb Joshua. by tbjfansuk: 2:31pm On Apr 06, 2011
Re: 2011 Election:it's Time To Believe Tb Joshua. by beloveeed: 2:43pm On Apr 06, 2011
ok
thanks for the youtube link i am downloading it to view it. thanks
Re: 2011 Election:it's Time To Believe Tb Joshua. by beloveeed: 3:00pm On Apr 06, 2011
Looking at the Encarta pix of our brain, i am of the opinion that we have suppressed the right part which consist of insight (trance, dreams, visions), creativity, imagination -highlighted in red- by allowing our left side dominate which is highly analytical. but dont get me wrong, we need each side as much as the other. have you heard where a child says something out of the ordinary and the elderly ones rebuke such that based on reasoning it is quite impossible and as we send such little once to school, they encourage such a child to develop more of their left side than the right. and as we grow up, we lose the function of the right in a way.

Could the solution we feel we are looking for in much study is available via the right brain?
Can we use the paranormal to solve our plethora of problems in Nigeria?

well, may God help us
Re: 2011 Election:it's Time To Believe Tb Joshua. by Antiscam1: 11:54am On Apr 07, 2011
I know my pple dey will never believe because TB Joshua is not a white man!
But if America or Britain adopts such measure as believing a proven prophet to tackle
a pressing problem,YES,dat is when Nigeria will now ADMIT to copy such step and dey will
eventually use d FAKE prophet instead of d genuine one as supposedly used by d country we are
imitating(US,Britain)!

The above is d exact illustration of d foundation of all NIGERIA's problem! grin
Re: 2011 Election:it's Time To Believe Tb Joshua. by madago: 2:43pm On Apr 07, 2011
TB Joshua is the prophet of our time but we Nigerians are yet to believe him.Am so sorry for our unbelief and what we feel that our to much book will save us.What i know is this weda we like it or not the man has spoken, its left for us to adhere and make hay,No matter what we do,GOD IS STILL SAYING SOMETHING!!!
Re: 2011 Election:it's Time To Believe Tb Joshua. by LoveKing(m): 5:35pm On Apr 07, 2011
Another of his prophecy i'm keeping track of is the personalities that will die in an aircrash, if this election extension could not be averted then the other ones he said might surely happen. And who can verify that he actually said the extension prophecy on the said date.
Re: 2011 Election:it's Time To Believe Tb Joshua. by Makweembo: 7:11pm On Apr 07, 2011
Here are T.B. Joshua's exact words when he prophesied the election postponement:

On August 1st 2010, T.B. Joshua said, “I’m hearing the word ‘extension’ What is the extension? Extension of what? What are we extending? It has to do with this country. What are you extending again? I’m hearing extension for accountability.”

On October 10th 2010, he explained more, “The election you are talking about, I am seeing it being pushed forward. That pushing forward will not be alone – there will be another re-pushing and pushing. When a man of God is talking, it is because he has seen what is going to happen. What is going to happen – it’s what I have seen that made me to say ‘pushing, pushing’. That is why they said the constitution does not permit it. When they see what is going to happen, they would know the constitution will permit it!

“What I am seeing now – it is only the grace of God that would see us through. With the grace of God, nothing is impossible. The word ‘extension’ is pregnant. It has triplets, three babies inside the womb. And each baby has different messages. Ordinarily, extension is unnecessary, but circumstances will arise…”

Found it here - http://tbjoshuatestimonies./2011/04/07/postponement-of-nigerian-election-t-b-joshuas-prophecy/
Re: 2011 Election:it's Time To Believe Tb Joshua. by beloveeed: 9:01pm On Apr 07, 2011
Hi

a friend of mine declared that GEJ when he was sworn in, was adviced by TB not to declare his intention until some happenings and more preferable August should be an ideal time.

Q. When did he declare his intention?
A. It was around august he declared
http://allafrica.com/stories/201008130001.html

Instead of criticizing lets do what paul said "despise not prophesayings , test all things and hold on to what is good.
Re: 2011 Election:it's Time To Believe Tb Joshua. by IVORY2009(m): 11:16pm On Apr 07, 2011
LoveKing:

Another of his prophecy i'm keeping track of is the personalities that will die in an aircrash, if this election extension could not be averted then the other ones he said might surely happen. And who can verify that he actually said the extension prophecy on the said date.
Asemota Osayande Jerry ~ Alias Loveking, where did u get ur facts frm
Re: 2011 Election:it's Time To Believe Tb Joshua. by Antiscam1: 7:26am On Apr 08, 2011
Makweembo:

Here are T.B. Joshua's exact words when he prophesied the election postponement:

On August 1st 2010, T.B. Joshua said, “I’m hearing the word ‘extension’ What is the extension? Extension of what? What are we extending? It has to do with this country. What are you extending again? I’m hearing extension for accountability.”

On October 10th 2010, he explained more, “The election you are talking about, I am seeing it being pushed forward. That pushing forward will not be alone – there will be another re-pushing and pushing. When a man of God is talking, it is because he has seen what is going to happen. What is going to happen – it’s what I have seen that made me to say ‘pushing, pushing’. That is why they said the constitution does not permit it. When they see what is going to happen, they would know the constitution will permit it!

“What I am seeing now – it is only the grace of God that would see us through. With the grace of God, nothing is impossible. The word ‘extension’ is pregnant. It has triplets, three babies inside the womb. And each baby has different messages. Ordinarily, extension is unnecessary, but circumstances will arise…”

Found it here - http://tbjoshuatestimonies./2011/04/07/postponement-of-nigerian-election-t-b-joshuas-prophecy/

grin
Exactly grin
Re: 2011 Election:it's Time To Believe Tb Joshua. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 08, 2011
so let ask TB who will wins Presidential Election?
Re: 2011 Election:it's Time To Believe Tb Joshua. by Gift96: 6:57am On Apr 13
Antiscam1:
not permit extention.

What a shame!
For all ur informations dere is more problem dan d INEC has declared so EXPECT more postponement. because TB Joshua also said d word EXTENSION

Time proves a lot to be different

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Cabinet: Fashola’s List Tears Acn Apart / Oshiomhole Warns Petroleum Marketers / Chidi Llyod, The Majority Leader Need To Be Punished.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.