Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

COVID-19: It Is My Right To Be Vaccinated - Ahmed Indimi (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19: It Is My Right To Be Vaccinated - Ahmed Indimi (Photo) (25902 Views)

Ahmed Indimi And His Pet - A White Lion (Photos) / Nigerians Blast Buhari's Son-In-Law, Ahmed Indimi For Comparing PDP And APC / Ahmed Indimi Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Look At Buhari During Budget Presentation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: It Is My Right To Be Vaccinated - Ahmed Indimi (Photo) by ipobarethieves: 1:34pm On Feb 05, 2021
sad
Re: COVID-19: It Is My Right To Be Vaccinated - Ahmed Indimi (Photo) by tillaman(m): 1:34pm On Feb 05, 2021
shocked
Re: COVID-19: It Is My Right To Be Vaccinated - Ahmed Indimi (Photo) by Decolonel(m): 1:35pm On Feb 05, 2021
Sharp niccur.. Wanna show relevance. Go ahead and take the vaccine. Then tell us the side effect after it didnt kill u
Re: COVID-19: It Is My Right To Be Vaccinated - Ahmed Indimi (Photo) by ibuildstuff(m): 1:36pm On Feb 05, 2021
Teewhy2:
Hope the president won't go to UK to get his own.
I won't be surprised if he does
Re: COVID-19: It Is My Right To Be Vaccinated - Ahmed Indimi (Photo) by AutoshalomUSA: 1:36pm On Feb 05, 2021
Awww look at this Wealthy Buffy . It is not a right to take the vaccine , it is a choice !!!!!

God did not will vaccines as a natural right, but rather your ability to decide if you want the vaccine or not is your right !

powerfulguy:

https://twitter.com/MobilePunch/status/1357615534402113536?s=19

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: It Is My Right To Be Vaccinated - Ahmed Indimi (Photo) by ibuildstuff(m): 1:36pm On Feb 05, 2021
Decolonel:
Sharp niccur.. Wanna show relevance. Go and ahead and take the vaccine. Then tell us the side effect after it didnt kill u
Doesn't have side effect
Re: COVID-19: It Is My Right To Be Vaccinated - Ahmed Indimi (Photo) by ibuildstuff(m): 1:37pm On Feb 05, 2021
AutoshalomUSA:
Awww look at this Wealthy Buffy . It is not a right to take the vaccine , it is a choice !!!!!

God did not will vaccines as a natural right, but rather your ability to decide if you want the vaccine or not is your right !

If people had chose not to take polio vaccine maybe u for be cripple today.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: It Is My Right To Be Vaccinated - Ahmed Indimi (Photo) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 05, 2021
grin werey boy
NwaNimo1:
Good for him......let him be our guinea pig

[img]https://media./images/895bd7676365ad3c967ba28d3946f2f8/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: COVID-19: It Is My Right To Be Vaccinated - Ahmed Indimi (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 1:43pm On Feb 05, 2021
DoubleEngine007:
Somebori give that IG user one bortu for such a nice question and comment...

And also for the inlaw who replied him maturely.
Re: COVID-19: It Is My Right To Be Vaccinated - Ahmed Indimi (Photo) by juman(m): 1:43pm On Feb 05, 2021
He is right.
Anybody should get the vaccine where ever it is available.
Re: COVID-19: It Is My Right To Be Vaccinated - Ahmed Indimi (Photo) by 12inchess: 1:43pm On Feb 05, 2021
Vardanes2:
Lives in UAE, Got vaccinated in UAE.

Nothing to see here, move along
Lives in UAE, Got vaccinated in UAE but sucks oil from Niger Delta.
Re: COVID-19: It Is My Right To Be Vaccinated - Ahmed Indimi (Photo) by naijadrivablog: 1:44pm On Feb 05, 2021
Only the elites are vaccinated.
Re: COVID-19: It Is My Right To Be Vaccinated - Ahmed Indimi (Photo) by DoubleEngine007: 1:48pm On Feb 05, 2021
jaxxy:

And also for the inlaw who replied him maturely.
The reply was very matured, but even if my bortu dey troway, I no fit give anybody from bubu's family. Them no need am.. Them don thief enough bortus already my brother ..

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: It Is My Right To Be Vaccinated - Ahmed Indimi (Photo) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 05, 2021
12inchess:

Lives in UAE, Got vaccinated in UAE but sucks oil from Niger Delta.

As we all do , because we don't want to do the hard work of development, leaving oil and becoming an industrial nation.
That includes the Niger DELTA, And the North.
Re: COVID-19: It Is My Right To Be Vaccinated - Ahmed Indimi (Photo) by Holinesss(m): 1:58pm On Feb 05, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see the average Nigerian not being able to access this vaccine, I see the rich paying millions to access it, I see the poor surviving covid 19 and the rich dying from covid 19. This I have seen.

Something is telling me to say Amen
Re: COVID-19: It Is My Right To Be Vaccinated - Ahmed Indimi (Photo) by Jeezuzpick(m): 2:11pm On Feb 05, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see the average Nigerian not being able to access this vaccine, I see the rich paying millions to access it, I see the poor surviving covid 19 and the rich dying from covid 19. This I have seen.

This is exactly what's happening already.
Re: COVID-19: It Is My Right To Be Vaccinated - Ahmed Indimi (Photo) by goatmeat1(f): 2:13pm On Feb 05, 2021
we have this problem of minding our business in this country
Re: COVID-19: It Is My Right To Be Vaccinated - Ahmed Indimi (Photo) by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:17pm On Feb 05, 2021
oga, its your right to get vaccinated becos your papa in law is in power but its our choices as Nigerians to get vaccinated or not!
shebi if the disease catch me, n.a. only me go die so forget this your matter!
Re: COVID-19: It Is My Right To Be Vaccinated - Ahmed Indimi (Photo) by Boxer007(m): 2:19pm On Feb 05, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
oga, its your right to get vaccinated becos your papa in law is in power but its our choices as Nigerians to get vaccinated or not!
shebi if the disease catch me, n.a. only me go die so forget this your matter!

^^^^^^another dumb Nigerian wit dumb statement..so dumb & unbelievable..& then they claim Nigeria is lion of Africa..really? An example of when common sense is not common!. Preach!

Re: COVID-19: It Is My Right To Be Vaccinated - Ahmed Indimi (Photo) by nnamdi640: 2:28pm On Feb 05, 2021
Teewhy2:
Hope the president won't go to UK to get his own.
Stay there,Baba has been vaccinated since. That is why they are not too serious about bringing the vaccine down to Nigeria
Re: COVID-19: It Is My Right To Be Vaccinated - Ahmed Indimi (Photo) by Minjim: 3:01pm On Feb 05, 2021
All these corrupt politicians and their families have taken up dual citizenship while they keep looting us blind in Nigeria.
When they're through with Nigeria's wealth, they'll take off
Re: COVID-19: It Is My Right To Be Vaccinated - Ahmed Indimi (Photo) by AMvanquish: 3:07pm On Feb 05, 2021
I don't understand this kin black belle. Because you can't afford it , doesn't mean one who can shouldnt. He is not a public office holder and does not owe anyone any explanation.
If I can travel and afford it, I will have the vaccination too.
Re: COVID-19: It Is My Right To Be Vaccinated - Ahmed Indimi (Photo) by LegalWolf: 3:11pm On Feb 05, 2021
thelinguist:
All this opportuned fellow won't kip kwayet!!
It is not his fault that youre not too fortunate. Mans speaking fact
Re: COVID-19: It Is My Right To Be Vaccinated - Ahmed Indimi (Photo) by Pickieox(m): 3:19pm On Feb 05, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Good for him......let him be our guinea pig

[img]https://media./images/895bd7676365ad3c967ba28d3946f2f8/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: COVID-19: It Is My Right To Be Vaccinated - Ahmed Indimi (Photo) by Vick4rill(m): 3:31pm On Feb 05, 2021
An average poor man just hate the rich for nothing!!
Re: COVID-19: It Is My Right To Be Vaccinated - Ahmed Indimi (Photo) by Blackdisciple(m): 3:43pm On Feb 05, 2021
Ehhh vaccinate yourself e no concern anybody
Re: COVID-19: It Is My Right To Be Vaccinated - Ahmed Indimi (Photo) by Oyinlomobambam(m): 4:51pm On Feb 05, 2021
If my papa get money, what will stop me from flying anywhere in the world to get vaccinated?

I don’t know how poor people reason this days

Mind you, not every rich person is your enemy or benefiting from the government.

I wish we’re benefiting from government sha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We'll Resist Plot To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration - NANS / Kazaure Expresses Shock Over Buhari’s Reappointment Of Emefiele As CBN Governor / Protesters In Abuja Accuse Buhari Of Nepotism, Illegal Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.