Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,556 members, 7,861,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:00 PM

COVID-19: It Is My Right To Be Vaccinated - Ahmed Indimi (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19: It Is My Right To Be Vaccinated - Ahmed Indimi (Photo) (25921 Views)

Ahmed Indimi And His Pet - A White Lion (Photos) / Nigerians Blast Buhari's Son-In-Law, Ahmed Indimi For Comparing PDP And APC / Ahmed Indimi Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Look At Buhari During Budget Presentation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: It Is My Right To Be Vaccinated - Ahmed Indimi (Photo) by blacknoir: 4:57pm On Feb 05, 2021
festacman:
That explanation is quite as clear and logical as it can be.

After all Atiku Abubakar, also, had his own in Dubai, and all atikulated people didn't criticize him.

Fair play!
Did atiku finally come?
Re: COVID-19: It Is My Right To Be Vaccinated - Ahmed Indimi (Photo) by SonOfTheRisingS: 5:06pm On Feb 05, 2021
Fulani working on pressuring gullible cowardice Nigerians to accept their elimination agenda.

If fulani terrorist herdsmen fail, they will introduce vaccines as alternative to guns and ammunitions/ grenades.

Re: COVID-19: It Is My Right To Be Vaccinated - Ahmed Indimi (Photo) by festacman(m): 5:22pm On Feb 05, 2021
blacknoir:

Did atiku finally come?

Cum? I Don't think so.
Re: COVID-19: It Is My Right To Be Vaccinated - Ahmed Indimi (Photo) by Coinbased: 6:11pm On Feb 05, 2021
Good for you
Re: COVID-19: It Is My Right To Be Vaccinated - Ahmed Indimi (Photo) by Coolgent(m): 6:25pm On Feb 05, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see the average Nigerian not being able to access this vaccine, I see the rich paying millions to access it, I see the poor surviving covid 19 and the rich dying from covid 19. This I have seen.

Even with 1 million i will never receive that injection
Re: COVID-19: It Is My Right To Be Vaccinated - Ahmed Indimi (Photo) by PAWG(m): 7:30pm On Feb 05, 2021
DoubleEngine007:
Somebori give that IG user one bortu for such a nice question and comment...

Why are y'all so interested in the covid-19 vaccine, I thought you guys said COVID its a scam?
Re: COVID-19: It Is My Right To Be Vaccinated - Ahmed Indimi (Photo) by DoubleEngine007: 7:35pm On Feb 05, 2021
PAWG:

Why are y'all so interested in the covid-19 vaccine, I thought you guys said COVID its a scam?
And who told you that I am interested in the vaccine? If malaria couldn't kill me,covid can not. Meanwhile,when the vaccines finally arrives,drink as many bottles as you can undecided
Re: COVID-19: It Is My Right To Be Vaccinated - Ahmed Indimi (Photo) by PAWG(m): 7:38pm On Feb 05, 2021
DoubleEngine007:
And who told you that I am interested in the vaccine? If malaria couldn't kill me,covid can not. Meanwhile,when the vaccines finally arrives,drink as many bottles as you can undecided

The more reason why this shouldn't even faze you.
Re: COVID-19: It Is My Right To Be Vaccinated - Ahmed Indimi (Photo) by DoubleEngine007: 7:44pm On Feb 05, 2021
PAWG:

The more reason why this shouldn't even faze you.
It's a topic that concerns Nigeria, I have the right to comment on it ,if I want to.. Like I said before, when the shit arrives.. Drink as many bottles as you can.. Shalom!
Re: COVID-19: It Is My Right To Be Vaccinated - Ahmed Indimi (Photo) by PAWG(m): 7:46pm On Feb 05, 2021
DoubleEngine007:
It's a topic that concerns Nigeria, I have the right to comment on it ,if I want to.. Like I said before, when the shit arrives.. Drink as many bottles as you can.. Shalom!

It’s not to be drunk, and yes I’ll take the vaccine. Enjoy your right(s). Shalom
Re: COVID-19: It Is My Right To Be Vaccinated - Ahmed Indimi (Photo) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 05, 2021
festacman:
That explanation is quite as clear and logical as it can be.

After all Atiku Abubakar, also, had his own in Dubai, and all atikulated people didn't criticize him.

Fair play!

Usually I don’t rate these jobless opportunists but in this one it’s true of you didn’t bash someone that was VP and wants to be president why are you following this jobless one?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: It Is My Right To Be Vaccinated - Ahmed Indimi (Photo) by ajealadick(m): 10:01pm On Feb 05, 2021
thelinguist:
All this opportuned fellow won't kip kwayet!!

Did I hear opportuned? Maybe if your father worked a little harder you wouldn't be this jealous.
Re: COVID-19: It Is My Right To Be Vaccinated - Ahmed Indimi (Photo) by thelinguist: 10:05pm On Feb 05, 2021
ajealadick:

Did I hear opportuned? Maybe if your father worked a little harder you wouldn't be this jealous.

Re: COVID-19: It Is My Right To Be Vaccinated - Ahmed Indimi (Photo) by blacknoir: 7:58pm On Feb 06, 2021
festacman:

Cum? I Don't think so.
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Much Is Fuel In Your Area Today? / How I’ll Handle Nat’l Assembly If Labour Party Is Not Controlling It – Obi / Fashola Replies GEJ. "Spend 5 Days In Chibok And You'll Know What Bondage Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.