Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

Governor Oyetola Orders Osun LG Chairmen, Councilors To Vacate Office - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Oyetola Orders Osun LG Chairmen, Councilors To Vacate Office (15986 Views)

Bagudu Dissolves 21 Local Councils Chairmen, Councilors In Kebbi / Oyetola Orders Lockdown In 4 LGAs In Osun From Tuesday, July 7 / Lockdown: Oyetola Orders Payment Of Stipends To 25,907 Vulnerable Persons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Oyetola Orders Osun LG Chairmen, Councilors To Vacate Office by cpu2006(m): 11:52am On Feb 05, 2021
Gov. Gboyega Oyetola of Osun has directed local council chairmen and political office holders in all local government and development areas of the state to vacate their offices.

Oyetola, in a statement signed by the Secretary to the State Government, Mr Wole Oyebamiji, on Friday in Osogbo, directed them to hand over to the most senior officers in their respective areas.

The governor said that the directive was sequel to the expiration of the tenure of the affected officials on Feb. 5.

Oyetola appreciated their contributions to the development of the state and wished them well in their future engagements.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/02/05/gov-oyetola-orders-lg-chairmen-to-vacate-office/amp/

Re: Governor Oyetola Orders Osun LG Chairmen, Councilors To Vacate Office by Designsking: 11:53am On Feb 05, 2021
Governor Oyetola has been in the news lately
Re: Governor Oyetola Orders Osun LG Chairmen, Councilors To Vacate Office by FBIBOT(m): 11:54am On Feb 05, 2021
So my uncle was saying the truth
Re: Governor Oyetola Orders Osun LG Chairmen, Councilors To Vacate Office by Sabadon(m): 12:00pm On Feb 05, 2021
Lol sensational headline.......most of them must have secured the bag like

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Oyetola Orders Osun LG Chairmen, Councilors To Vacate Office by Kingpele(m): 12:00pm On Feb 05, 2021
Ok since their tenure have expired ,he shouldn't embark in the act of unlawful extension of their tenure as bubu did with the former IGP
Re: Governor Oyetola Orders Osun LG Chairmen, Councilors To Vacate Office by slawormiir: 12:00pm On Feb 05, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Re: Governor Oyetola Orders Osun LG Chairmen, Councilors To Vacate Office by theFilmtric: 12:01pm On Feb 05, 2021
Re: Governor Oyetola Orders Osun LG Chairmen, Councilors To Vacate Office by yetunsbay(m): 12:01pm On Feb 05, 2021
Make I fry beans
Re: Governor Oyetola Orders Osun LG Chairmen, Councilors To Vacate Office by ecclize: 12:01pm On Feb 05, 2021
i don't know why this should be, since they are also democratically elected or am I missing something.
Nigeria keep practicing anti democracy.

6 Likes

Re: Governor Oyetola Orders Osun LG Chairmen, Councilors To Vacate Office by jawalis(m): 12:01pm On Feb 05, 2021
Something is happening somewhere. Their time is up, give space for another set of people to cut part of the cake.
Re: Governor Oyetola Orders Osun LG Chairmen, Councilors To Vacate Office by passyhansome(m): 12:01pm On Feb 05, 2021
This country na cruise
Re: Governor Oyetola Orders Osun LG Chairmen, Councilors To Vacate Office by younglleo: 12:01pm On Feb 05, 2021
Twitter account on sale abeg!
6yrs old
Re: Governor Oyetola Orders Osun LG Chairmen, Councilors To Vacate Office by Hndrrxxx(m): 12:02pm On Feb 05, 2021
Hv

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Oyetola Orders Osun LG Chairmen, Councilors To Vacate Office by Ceeogbaru2: 12:02pm On Feb 05, 2021
To elect new ones or.......
Re: Governor Oyetola Orders Osun LG Chairmen, Councilors To Vacate Office by Ogbesinnaya(m): 12:02pm On Feb 05, 2021
Make dem follow enter the street back....
Re: Governor Oyetola Orders Osun LG Chairmen, Councilors To Vacate Office by Matthew4sure(m): 12:03pm On Feb 05, 2021
I. Don red
Re: Governor Oyetola Orders Osun LG Chairmen, Councilors To Vacate Office by sisisioge: 12:03pm On Feb 05, 2021
Hmmmm...so the governor na their HR now abi inec? Well, I'm sure he's been well advised.
Re: Governor Oyetola Orders Osun LG Chairmen, Councilors To Vacate Office by Ratedgang: 12:03pm On Feb 05, 2021
We can never get it politically right.... so much bitterness in the heart of Nigerian politicians.
Re: Governor Oyetola Orders Osun LG Chairmen, Councilors To Vacate Office by Amspecial: 12:04pm On Feb 05, 2021
grin
I thought they were elected except they were selected if not he has no right to do that
this country na wa

1 Like

Re: Governor Oyetola Orders Osun LG Chairmen, Councilors To Vacate Office by hopevalley: 12:05pm On Feb 05, 2021
This is very good to allow others to benefit from the dividends of democracy. Meanwhile, do you want to be making millions of naira every months? Click on the first link on my signature.
Re: Governor Oyetola Orders Osun LG Chairmen, Councilors To Vacate Office by Ifaislapyoueeh: 12:05pm On Feb 05, 2021
WTH is our biz with such news huh? Nawa for nairaland oo
Re: Governor Oyetola Orders Osun LG Chairmen, Councilors To Vacate Office by cryptotech: 12:08pm On Feb 05, 2021
Good development.

His reform on education and health is making sense, now is moving to judiciary...I will want him to expand the campus of the state University to more location such as ikirun, Iwo, ilesha and ila, build sch demolition by the past govt.. focus on agriculture, inland port and it's cargo air port...then work on the uncompleted road, expecially osogbo/kwara road.
Re: Governor Oyetola Orders Osun LG Chairmen, Councilors To Vacate Office by Nanavati(m): 12:12pm On Feb 05, 2021
younglleo:
Twitter account on sale abeg! 6yrs old

with how many followers?
Re: Governor Oyetola Orders Osun LG Chairmen, Councilors To Vacate Office by Coldie(m): 12:13pm On Feb 05, 2021
I thought lg chairmen are elected officials just like him, does he have the power to do this?
Re: Governor Oyetola Orders Osun LG Chairmen, Councilors To Vacate Office by blinking001(m): 12:14pm On Feb 05, 2021
This one na orisirisi government
Re: Governor Oyetola Orders Osun LG Chairmen, Councilors To Vacate Office by younglleo: 12:15pm On Feb 05, 2021
Nanavati:

with how many followers?
u can build followers
Re: Governor Oyetola Orders Osun LG Chairmen, Councilors To Vacate Office by cryptotech: 12:16pm On Feb 05, 2021
Coldie:
I thought lg chairmen are elected officials just like him, does he have the power to do this?
yes, their tenure got completed, so they will hand over, until new one are elected or appointed.
Re: Governor Oyetola Orders Osun LG Chairmen, Councilors To Vacate Office by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 05, 2021
Ok
Re: Governor Oyetola Orders Osun LG Chairmen, Councilors To Vacate Office by geendi(f): 12:20pm On Feb 05, 2021
but.3 months ago didn't they know that the tenure would finish for election
to be conducted?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dbanj Interviews GEJ On STV / Photos From Buhari's Meeting With APC House Of Reps Members / FFK: "Buhari, Cabinet Behaving Like Pimps, Mafia Dons & Cult Members"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.