Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

UNN Nursing Students Stand To Write Test Under The Sun (Video) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNN Nursing Students Stand To Write Test Under The Sun (Video) (31835 Views)

Nursing Students Admitted Into Nigerian Universities 2022 / Lead City University Nursing Students Cry Out Over Poor Hostel After Paying 200k / First Class Students Of Ignatius Ajuru Uni Write Test To Prove Their Grades (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNN Nursing Students Stand To Write Test Under The Sun (Video) by NwekeUG(m): 3:56pm On Feb 05, 2021
Nursing students of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka, were captured standing outside to write a test, IgbereTV reports.

In the video shared online, some of the students are seen kneeling on the floor since there were no chairs or desks available. Others are seen using the trimmed plants as a table.

"How this people go take pass? Imagine... Nigeria is messed up," voices are heard saying in the background as students filmed those taking their test.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiW2w9jH3I8

https://igberetvnews.com/1381458/unn-nursing-students-write-test-standing-sun-video/

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNN Nursing Students Stand To Write Test Under The Sun (Video) by Kriss216: 3:58pm On Feb 05, 2021
When I get to Heaven, I must clip the wings of the angel that directed me to Nigeria!

165 Likes 10 Shares

Re: UNN Nursing Students Stand To Write Test Under The Sun (Video) by phrancys001(m): 4:09pm On Feb 05, 2021
What's wit d white dresses

4 Likes

Re: UNN Nursing Students Stand To Write Test Under The Sun (Video) by longetivity(m): 4:15pm On Feb 05, 2021
might not be real
Re: UNN Nursing Students Stand To Write Test Under The Sun (Video) by HitlerGaddafi: 5:43pm On Feb 05, 2021
Stop complaining. Even if you write it in hell, the goal is to make sure you have the knowledge and pass.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNN Nursing Students Stand To Write Test Under The Sun (Video) by Manbiggs(m): 6:58pm On Feb 05, 2021
Nnah mehn, it is not so bad. At least it will make them hot!!! If you know, you know.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNN Nursing Students Stand To Write Test Under The Sun (Video) by 3LACK: 7:59pm On Feb 05, 2021
in naija some lecturers take wickedness more seriously than teaching.

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UNN Nursing Students Stand To Write Test Under The Sun (Video) by 3LACK: 8:00pm On Feb 05, 2021
phrancys001:
What's wit d white dresses
they re nursing students... duh

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNN Nursing Students Stand To Write Test Under The Sun (Video) by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:12pm On Feb 05, 2021
That's true
Re: UNN Nursing Students Stand To Write Test Under The Sun (Video) by Beckysexy(f): 9:33pm On Feb 05, 2021
Nigeria educational system is so fu*cked up.
SMH

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNN Nursing Students Stand To Write Test Under The Sun (Video) by oladosu59996: 10:06pm On Feb 05, 2021
When I get to Heaven, I must clip the wings of the angel that directed me to Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: UNN Nursing Students Stand To Write Test Under The Sun (Video) by Chrisenglish: 11:53pm On Feb 05, 2021
Video
'HOW TO SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH’
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjtBQBL-_qitUi1Sfynrf8Q
Re: UNN Nursing Students Stand To Write Test Under The Sun (Video) by 3gpvids: 1:09am On Feb 06, 2021
Nurses too sabi things
This is not one of them

1 Like

Re: UNN Nursing Students Stand To Write Test Under The Sun (Video) by bluefilm: 1:19am On Feb 06, 2021
3LACK:
in naija some lecturers take wickedness more seriously than teaching.

Very funny grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNN Nursing Students Stand To Write Test Under The Sun (Video) by potent5(m): 6:00am On Feb 06, 2021
UNEC @ the white house.

6 Likes

Re: UNN Nursing Students Stand To Write Test Under The Sun (Video) by paulolee(m): 6:18am On Feb 06, 2021
this is just too bad...
they are writting exams under d sun because thier brain dey use solar energy abi??

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNN Nursing Students Stand To Write Test Under The Sun (Video) by Realiz(m): 8:09am On Feb 06, 2021
Re: UNN Nursing Students Stand To Write Test Under The Sun (Video) by Factfinder1(m): 8:09am On Feb 06, 2021
In Nigeria we glorify hardship and sufferings

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNN Nursing Students Stand To Write Test Under The Sun (Video) by Cti28(m): 8:10am On Feb 06, 2021
Just negodu. Our educational system has gone beyond decay. What we just saw, is the tip of an iceberg; there are scenarios worst than this.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNN Nursing Students Stand To Write Test Under The Sun (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:10am On Feb 06, 2021
Nursing students of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka, were captured standing outside to write a test, IgbereTV reports.
They actually brought them out of their classes to write examination under the sun?
Afterall that is a school building behind them.
We need to read the full story behind them being outside.

If only some Nigerian youths can really use their god-given brain for once.
Once the first person make a dumb comment, the rest will queue after him like lost sheeps without using their brains to think personally.
No wonder they are easily brainwashed.

WowSweetGuy:
Punishment test Because i know say dem get class
You are one of the few reasonable members we have on this forum.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UNN Nursing Students Stand To Write Test Under The Sun (Video) by Racoon(m): 8:10am On Feb 06, 2021
Chai! See my people for White House! What manner of fuckery is this nah? UNEC leadership no try @ all.Any way this is what make us rugged.Anyone who rough it out in den can survive anywhere.So abeg let's catch fun- "Great Lions and Lionesses"

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNN Nursing Students Stand To Write Test Under The Sun (Video) by Franchise21(m): 8:10am On Feb 06, 2021
Lol
Re: UNN Nursing Students Stand To Write Test Under The Sun (Video) by englishmart(m): 8:11am On Feb 06, 2021
The world has enough for everyone's needs, but not enough for everyone's greed.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNN Nursing Students Stand To Write Test Under The Sun (Video) by Satan66(m): 8:11am On Feb 06, 2021
This is a good innovation
It'll force them to think better and lower malpractice.
Re: UNN Nursing Students Stand To Write Test Under The Sun (Video) by blinking001(m): 8:11am On Feb 06, 2021
Corruption everywhere...
Re: UNN Nursing Students Stand To Write Test Under The Sun (Video) by Goldencheese(m): 8:11am On Feb 06, 2021
Las las we all would be alright.
Re: UNN Nursing Students Stand To Write Test Under The Sun (Video) by chukwumzurum(m): 8:11am On Feb 06, 2021
Nigerian schools for you...
Re: UNN Nursing Students Stand To Write Test Under The Sun (Video) by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:11am On Feb 06, 2021
Punishment test Because i know say dem get class

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Change Your Jamb Details- Phone Number/ Email 2018/2019 Academic Session / Anthony Ekwensi, A Nigerian Wins Chinese Language Contest (Pictured) / 2017/2018 Federal University Of Technology, Akure Aspirant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.