Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Sanwo-Olu Swears In 18 New Permanent Secretaries - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Swears In 18 New Permanent Secretaries (7514 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Swears In 57 Council Chairmen, Says It Is Time For Work / Sanwo-olu Swears In 35 Commissioners, Special Advisers, Assigns Portfolios / Sanwo-olu Swears In Justice Kazeem Alogba As New Chief Judge, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sanwo-Olu Swears In 18 New Permanent Secretaries by Akell(m): 4:15pm On Feb 05, 2021
Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu on Friday sworn-in 18 new Permanent Secretaries and demanded performance from them.

At the swearing in which took place at the Banquet Hall, Lagos House, Ikeja, Sanwo-Olu said it was really a tough task selecting them from a pool of highly qualified, competent, and experienced directors but that their performance at the one-on-one sessions validated the credibility of the process.

He said he had no doubt that they would justify their appointment by collaborating with this administration to deliver outstanding service to Lagosians.

“The people of Lagos State deserve the best and I demand the best from you. You must always remember that this is not a ceremonial role; to whom much is given, much is expected.

“As Permanent Secretaries and Accounting Officers of your MDAs, you have the responsibility of optimally managing the human and material resources in your care. Let me remind you that our social contract with Lagosians is embodied in the six-point T.H.E.M.E.S agenda, and the faultless implementation of this Agenda should guide your actions,” he said.

The governor added that in the over 600 days of his administration, he had remained focused on the Greater Lagos Vision despite the challenges of the Coronavirus Pandemic.

“We have a long way to go- we are, however, encouraged by the progress we have made so far especially the completion of critical projects inherited from the past administration and the milestone projects that will be completed and inaugurated this year.

“I am confident that we will achieve our dream of a Greater Lagos with our people as the ultimate beneficiaries. You will, therefore, agree with me that our MDAs must be headed by only those who share our vision for a Greater Lagos and are ready to work hard to actualize that vision.

“My confidence in our ability to achieve a greater Lagos is to a large extent hinged on the capacity, capability, commitment, and dedication of every member of this government, including the Body of Permanent Secretaries,” he stated.

Sanwo-Olu said the new permanent secretaries could recall that during the one-on-one sessions he had with them, he asked them about the new changes they would introduce to address specific issues and improve the quality of service delivery in the respective MDAs.

“Now that you have scaled through and emerged as the newest members of the Body of Permanent Secretaries, it is time to put those ideas to work and in the same spirit, be prepared to tackle other challenges that you will encounter in the course of discharging your duties,” he charged them.

Speaking on behalf of the new permanent secretaries, Dr Akinwunmi Mustafa thanked Sanwo-Olu for the confidence he had in them, saying that the rigorous screening process showed what Lagos State is known for.

"Mr Governor, you have chosen from the best and we are ready to go and will not let you down. You have a group of people that are ready to work with you and make the T.H.E.M.E.S agenda achievable in no distant time,” he said.

The new permanent secretaries and their portfolios are:

Dr. MUSTAFA, Ibrahim Akinwunmi (Primary Health Board)

AYOOLA, Iyabo Oyeyemi (Finance)

GEORGE, Abosede Oluwakemi (SDG)

HUNDOGAN, Sewanu Temitope (Audit Service Commission)

ENGR. (MRS) KOSEGBE, Abiola (Physical Planning)

ONAYELE, Augustine Abiodun (Establishment and Training)

ADEDOYIN-AJAYI, Adenike (Tourism, Arts and Culture)

SANGOWANWA, Olutomi Ajose (Surveyor General)

ODUGUWA, Olusola (Central Internal Audit)

OLAJIDE, Charles Adeboye (Tutor General, District IV)

MACHADO-ONANUGA, Toyin Olamide (TESCOM)

GAJI, Omobolaji Tajudeen (Special Duties)

OLOWOSHAGO, Kamar Owodiran (Transport)

SIMONE, Olayinka Fashola (Science and Tech)

DABA, Mobolaji Mojisola (Local Govt Service Commission)

OSHODI, Salimot Tolani (Cabinet Office)

KASALI, Adeniran Waheed (Office of the Special Adviser Education)

SHASORE Sholabomi Mosunmola (Energy)

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/1357684815651299328?s=19

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Swears In 18 New Permanent Secretaries by Cashsteady(m): 4:22pm On Feb 05, 2021
I thought they said they own Lagos.. but I can't see their names here.. hahaha developers land has been taking over by Yorubas..

Tears go full this thread

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Swears In 18 New Permanent Secretaries by Designsking: 4:23pm On Feb 05, 2021
Why call a position that won't last forever permanent

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Swears In 18 New Permanent Secretaries by MickzyDonald: 4:29pm On Feb 05, 2021
Abeg Tule jooor .................

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Swears In 18 New Permanent Secretaries by Stephenlord(m): 5:32pm On Feb 05, 2021
Cashsteady:
I thought they said they own Lagos.. but I can't see their names here.. hahaha developers land has been taking over by Yorubas..

wait, are you guys threatened to this extent?

6 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Swears In 18 New Permanent Secretaries by MrValthegreat: 7:09pm On Feb 05, 2021
Congratulations to them for getting closer to the National cake. Unfortunately, that's how every Nigerian see political office, but how far can we go with that ideology? Only time can tell.

Don't let this opportunity pass you by like Bitcoin did, start mining now before it is fully launched to become a VIP and earn big.

Download at https://bee.games/download.html use 'valthegreat' as your referral link.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Swears In 18 New Permanent Secretaries by MrImole: 5:47am On Feb 06, 2021
So?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Swears In 18 New Permanent Secretaries by Cool5design: 5:47am On Feb 06, 2021
Okay

Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

Re: Sanwo-Olu Swears In 18 New Permanent Secretaries by sofeo(m): 5:47am On Feb 06, 2021
Ok
Re: Sanwo-Olu Swears In 18 New Permanent Secretaries by Weedhustler: 5:48am On Feb 06, 2021
Swearing in his family members, so that they can thief enuf....Ogun kee una dia!
Re: Sanwo-Olu Swears In 18 New Permanent Secretaries by WiszyFraud: 5:48am On Feb 06, 2021
I just love this governor..
The way he listens to his people cheesy
Re: Sanwo-Olu Swears In 18 New Permanent Secretaries by Dozie32(m): 5:48am On Feb 06, 2021
God job.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Swears In 18 New Permanent Secretaries by Jestin: 5:49am On Feb 06, 2021
Governor ashawo-olu
Re: Sanwo-Olu Swears In 18 New Permanent Secretaries by Prime11: 5:50am On Feb 06, 2021
Really
Re: Sanwo-Olu Swears In 18 New Permanent Secretaries by visijo(m): 5:56am On Feb 06, 2021
Go to Google and search for "50 famous woman" Check number 7
It will shock you�
Re: Sanwo-Olu Swears In 18 New Permanent Secretaries by Beremx(f): 6:02am On Feb 06, 2021
Cashsteady:

you are the only one crying so far on the thread. Igbos will keep developing and progressing whether they are in helm of affairs or not.

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Swears In 18 New Permanent Secretaries by ForeThinker: 6:05am On Feb 06, 2021
Good luck
Re: Sanwo-Olu Swears In 18 New Permanent Secretaries by Ajanlekoko4: 6:06am On Feb 06, 2021
Discharge your duties honorably
Re: Sanwo-Olu Swears In 18 New Permanent Secretaries by Peacetomori: 6:13am On Feb 06, 2021
cool carry go able governor
Re: Sanwo-Olu Swears In 18 New Permanent Secretaries by AnonymousAhoy: 6:15am On Feb 06, 2021
Good one,

Meanwhile swear into my signature, you maybe thankful you did.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Swears In 18 New Permanent Secretaries by Kelvin30286063(m): 6:20am On Feb 06, 2021
Oya, let the looting start...
Re: Sanwo-Olu Swears In 18 New Permanent Secretaries by Flexherbal(m): 6:22am On Feb 06, 2021
May their tenure favour the people of Lagos!
Re: Sanwo-Olu Swears In 18 New Permanent Secretaries by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:27am On Feb 06, 2021
God bless Lagos State.
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Swears In 18 New Permanent Secretaries by Lincoln275(m): 6:30am On Feb 06, 2021
Congrats to them
Re: Sanwo-Olu Swears In 18 New Permanent Secretaries by Mikelarteta(m): 6:36am On Feb 06, 2021
Puppet governor. I can bet you Tinubu gave him 17 names on that list.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Swears In 18 New Permanent Secretaries by Clothingonline9(m): 6:36am On Feb 06, 2021
Good to know Lagos to the world

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery in Lagos and Nationwide dispatch

December promo sales
pants trousers 1.5kGeorge and Mark & spencer
Chinos 3.5k
Jeans 4k
Polo 3.5k
Turkey shirts 3.5k
Balenciaga
Turtle neck 4k
Joggers 5k
Hand chain 2k
Suit
Plain and pattern over 100 designs
Cufflinks 1k
Click on ads for pics or whatapps catologue
Payment on delivery within Lagos and nationwide delivery check contact on profile just click

Retail and wholesale sales

Re: Sanwo-Olu Swears In 18 New Permanent Secretaries by Crazeworld(m): 6:39am On Feb 06, 2021
Bring back cryptocurrency!
Re: Sanwo-Olu Swears In 18 New Permanent Secretaries by Nobody: 6:43am On Feb 06, 2021
Okay
Re: Sanwo-Olu Swears In 18 New Permanent Secretaries by Writendearn: 6:45am On Feb 06, 2021
grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu Swears In 18 New Permanent Secretaries by Nobody: 6:47am On Feb 06, 2021
Cashsteady:

We have war on the horizon. This sort of useless talk, una never tire?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Swears In 18 New Permanent Secretaries by simi1(m): 6:58am On Feb 06, 2021
Hope this will bring improvement in lasgidi

In other news SSP ordained as Bishop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOEGhFTsdvM

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Moment Benue State Governor Runs 1km On Foot To Espace Death (pics) / Is Obi Cubana Supporting ESN? See The Sophisticated Guns Found At His Party / Bye Bye To You All. I'm Tired Of Life. Let Me Go And Rest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.