Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,363 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Bye Bye To You All. I'm Tired Of Life. Let Me Go And Rest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bye Bye To You All. I'm Tired Of Life. Let Me Go And Rest (7523 Views)

Return To Your Hometown Iragbiji And Rest - Tunji Shelle Tells Tinubu / 2023: Tinubu Should Go And Rest, I’ll Vote For Osinbajo – Edwin Clark / Go Home And Rest, After Failing Nigerians Woefully, Junaid Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bye Bye To You All. I'm Tired Of Life. Let Me Go And Rest by BigBrowser: 4:40pm On Jul 22, 2021
I could have done it without doing this but so when the news will start filtering in days to come you'll know I was serious.

Again, bye to you all. We shall see again in the other side of life (if there's any).

1 Like

Re: Bye Bye To You All. I'm Tired Of Life. Let Me Go And Rest by nairavsdollars(f): 4:42pm On Jul 22, 2021
Bye. Greet my great grandfather for me

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bye Bye To You All. I'm Tired Of Life. Let Me Go And Rest by TarOrfeeek: 4:42pm On Jul 22, 2021
OK

Don't give up.

Buhari will soon finish his tenure

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bye Bye To You All. I'm Tired Of Life. Let Me Go And Rest by Obagreatdatoye(m): 4:43pm On Jul 22, 2021
Die well in hell....regards to satan ur father

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bye Bye To You All. I'm Tired Of Life. Let Me Go And Rest by laluski(m): 4:43pm On Jul 22, 2021
Please greet Abraham, Issac and Jacob for me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bye Bye To You All. I'm Tired Of Life. Let Me Go And Rest by Eriokanmi: 4:44pm On Jul 22, 2021
BigBrowser:
I could have done it without doing this but so when the news will start filtering in days to come you'll know I was serious.

Again, bye to you all. We shall see again in the other side of life (if there's any).
You're going nowhere. You simply lost if you quit. Quitters never win so wait and endure cos though time never lasts. But though people do. It can always get better only if you faint not. My advice. I'd have been regretting in wherever the realm I could be today , had I given up years ago. I'm an embodiment of God's grace.

Such a thought as this always comes when you're about entering your breakthrough and it's the devil who brings such thoughts, knowing fully well that you're about winning.

101 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bye Bye To You All. I'm Tired Of Life. Let Me Go And Rest by Guestlander: 4:45pm On Jul 22, 2021
BigBrowser:

If you are serious, please don't do it. No problem last forever.

31 Likes

Re: Bye Bye To You All. I'm Tired Of Life. Let Me Go And Rest by airminem(f): 4:45pm On Jul 22, 2021
Lets take a photo together before you leave. You, me, manna, simpleo, lala, poco.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bye Bye To You All. I'm Tired Of Life. Let Me Go And Rest by Saao(m): 4:49pm On Jul 22, 2021
BigBrowser:

what's the matter? Talk to me if I can help. Don't give up, life its up and down sometimes. Talk to me I maybe able to help

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bye Bye To You All. I'm Tired Of Life. Let Me Go And Rest by KillMNKnow(f): 4:49pm On Jul 22, 2021
Pls don't...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bye Bye To You All. I'm Tired Of Life. Let Me Go And Rest by Ekpeitit(m): 4:56pm On Jul 22, 2021
BigBrowser:

Re: Bye Bye To You All. I'm Tired Of Life. Let Me Go And Rest by Mangekyo: 4:56pm On Jul 22, 2021
You're not the only one having suicidal thoughts, kid. The thing is, what if you take your life and you go to hell (if you believe in God) or some other place that might be even worse than what you're going through here? You Can NEVER know if it's better over there or not. My advice is Just don't give up yet. Keep praying and then maybe someday soon things changes for good. Also, you can join the military if you really want to go. Don't take your life, God doesn't approve of it

10 Likes

Re: Bye Bye To You All. I'm Tired Of Life. Let Me Go And Rest by flamingREED(m): 4:57pm On Jul 22, 2021
I stop you in the mighty name of Jesus Christ the lamb that was tortured for us.
Amen!

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bye Bye To You All. I'm Tired Of Life. Let Me Go And Rest by SaiOsinbajo: 4:57pm On Jul 22, 2021
I need you so badly in my life... Though the struggle may be hard but I need you to survive.. You're a strength I never want to loose, a comfort I'd always appreciated. Loosing you means loosing all and your decision will as well cause many to give up.. Would you a nation go down the drain in this struggle?
I love you

5 Likes

Re: Bye Bye To You All. I'm Tired Of Life. Let Me Go And Rest by ignis: 4:57pm On Jul 22, 2021
BigBrowser:

Bye Bye... Greet Michael Jackson for me if you go to hell and greet Prophet T.B. Joshua if you eventually make heaven

2 Likes

Re: Bye Bye To You All. I'm Tired Of Life. Let Me Go And Rest by Ekpeitit(m): 4:57pm On Jul 22, 2021
Bro,be strong. Your life can change in 5 seconds, please don't give up.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bye Bye To You All. I'm Tired Of Life. Let Me Go And Rest by wwwihy: 4:59pm On Jul 22, 2021
You Are Alive And You Can

There is only one certainty in life and that is death. As long as you are alive you have no excuse to say you can’t. If you put your mind to it, you can do anything — anything is possible. This might seem like cliché advice for the first mantra but I find this to be extremely important because it reminds you of the ticking clock that is your life. Every second you are hesitating or overthinking or are frozen with anxiety is a second closer to the inevitable yet only certain thing in life, your death.

Some might say this is a morbid way to think, but frankly, I disagree because death is the biggest motivator. Understanding that my time is limited always centers me and helps me to balance my priorities. Most problems and difficulties in life when compared with the ever-looming shadow of death always seem minuscule and is a good reminder to keep going. I’m alive so I CAN continue and I will continue.

You Believe In Your Dreams

Would you give up on your family, your spouse or your children? Then why would you give up on yourself? You and your dreams are worth more than that. Don’t sell yourself short and don’t let anybody bring you down. If you can dream it you can do it and your dreams and goals are WORTH PURSUING. There have been millions of dreamers before you and if they had given up the world would not have been the same.

Take the example of the Wright brothers who faced severe ridicule when they tried to make “flight” a reality. Everybody laughed at them and told them it was impossible. They proved the world wrong, and now flight and airplanes are now considered a common means of travel. If they gave up on their dreams we would still be taking “ships” across the ocean and to travel from New York to London would have taken you 3 days and 12 hours!

You Don’t Want To Regret This

Regret is the worst feeling a person can feel. Don’t put yourself in that position and do what you have to do, now. Tony Robbins created a “Rocking Chair Test” which he uses with his clients and utilizes the powerful feeling of regret to motivate and inspire people to push through their anxieties. It goes like this:

Take a moment and imagine yourself at 85 years old. You’re in your rocking chair, reflecting on how you’ve lived. Imagine your life if you did whatever it is that makes you anxious or fearful; maybe it’s changing careers, learning to fly a helicopter or taking a trip somewhere new. How do you feel? What’s your life been like as a result of the decision? – Tony Robbins

Reflect on this scenario and put yourself in a position where you don’t regret giving up and are happy that you persevered and pushed through your difficulties.

You Need To Prove It To Yourself

You want to prove it to yourself and the world that you can.

I want you to always have an “underdog mentality” when it comes to life. As DJ Khaled very famously says on Snapchat “THEY DON”T WANT YOU TO WIN” and this is absolutely true. The “they” in this scenario are all the successful people in the world who want to hold you back and do NOT want to give you any piece of their pie. You must fight and claw and never give up. Imagine Steve Jobs didn’t fight and let the “they” of his time win. We wouldn’t have smartphones and apps and everything else that we today take as granted.

Don’t let anything stop you from your goal. True failure isn’t when you miss the mark, but it’s when you give up. You are capable and quitting is only for weak minds.

Success Feels Great

There is no better feeling in this world other than knowing that you faced an obstacle and that only through grit and determination you overcame it and became successful.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bye Bye To You All. I'm Tired Of Life. Let Me Go And Rest by Zooposki(f): 5:00pm On Jul 22, 2021
ignis:

Bye Bye... Greet Michael Jackson for me if you go to hell and greet Prophet T.B. Joshua if you eventually make heaven

When Karma visit you now you will start crying like a little baby. This is someone’s child that needs consolation. Your words might tip the scale into the negative and it will be held against you.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bye Bye To You All. I'm Tired Of Life. Let Me Go And Rest by velocity25(m): 5:00pm On Jul 22, 2021
Bro nothing last long, please keep fighting you will overcome.

2 Likes

Re: Bye Bye To You All. I'm Tired Of Life. Let Me Go And Rest by iSlayer: 5:01pm On Jul 22, 2021
Say hello to Death. Ask him who is older between he and God.

1 Like

Re: Bye Bye To You All. I'm Tired Of Life. Let Me Go And Rest by InaNla(f): 5:01pm On Jul 22, 2021
BigBrowser:

I will like to help you. Don’t give up yet. Share your challenges.

2 Likes

Re: Bye Bye To You All. I'm Tired Of Life. Let Me Go And Rest by Owlinrr: 5:04pm On Jul 22, 2021
Hey bro, if you are serious I would like to implore you not to do it.

Cus there was a time i was a situation like this and guess what, I discovered that harrf time be like sugar without it, the story no go sweet.

Should try to keep your head up and hustle right, you will see that this is life is worth it.

3 Likes

Re: Bye Bye To You All. I'm Tired Of Life. Let Me Go And Rest by Glink2018(m): 5:05pm On Jul 22, 2021
BigBrowser:

This guy fit mean am....oh...f say Nah play stop am oh .....

But it fit be Nah scam ....

Person wey wan die no go think of social media conversation
Re: Bye Bye To You All. I'm Tired Of Life. Let Me Go And Rest by Manigie: 5:05pm On Jul 22, 2021
Don't do this bro/sis. Whatever it is , you've not heard some one else's story. You'll see you still have hope. You've got it in you to fight it, whatever it is. We're all here for you

1 Like

Re: Bye Bye To You All. I'm Tired Of Life. Let Me Go And Rest by ignis: 5:06pm On Jul 22, 2021
Zooposki:

When Karma visit you now you will start crying like a little baby. That is someone’s child that needs consolation. Your words might tip the scale and it will be held against you.

Is it bad for me to send message to people over there?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bye Bye To You All. I'm Tired Of Life. Let Me Go And Rest by sinhin(m): 5:12pm On Jul 22, 2021
stay alive please
Re: Bye Bye To You All. I'm Tired Of Life. Let Me Go And Rest by Prolific2018: 5:13pm On Jul 22, 2021
Oga be calming down ooo...
It takes fire,water,air,earth and lots of struggles to come up with this U. U are a masterpeice. It will cost us more, if you go that way.

If its financial challenges, reason me make i drop u small Bar. No go use ur own affect innocent people wey dey there own ooo.

Stay strong, U are a Lion.

6 Likes

Re: Bye Bye To You All. I'm Tired Of Life. Let Me Go And Rest by xelly: 5:15pm On Jul 22, 2021
Now wey Obi done teach Buhari how to invest in people?

Bros come, I am looking work someone to employ. I can be of help.

Do not hurt yourself, I can be the helping hand G-d positioned for you.

Times are hard but hard people survive difficult time. There is light at the end of the tunnel.

1 Like

Re: Bye Bye To You All. I'm Tired Of Life. Let Me Go And Rest by wwwihy: 5:16pm On Jul 22, 2021
[s]
xelly:
Now wey Obi done teach Buhari how to invest in people?

Bros come, I am looking work someone to employ. I can be of help.

Do not hurt yourself, I can be the helping hand G-d positioned for you.

Times are hard but hard people survive difficult time. There is light at the end of the tunnel.

[/s]

Re: Bye Bye To You All. I'm Tired Of Life. Let Me Go And Rest by Monogamy: 5:17pm On Jul 22, 2021
Should we call this a threat or a joke?

1 Like

Re: Bye Bye To You All. I'm Tired Of Life. Let Me Go And Rest by Honesty111: 5:17pm On Jul 22, 2021
This is serious. No do am abeg o. If you know my own condition, you fit better pass me but I no give up so easily.

1 Like

Re: Bye Bye To You All. I'm Tired Of Life. Let Me Go And Rest by Evaloyal2J(f): 5:20pm On Jul 22, 2021
Op please discard the thought already.
I know lot of things happening could drive one to depression and so. But that's never the solution.
Please talkk to some around you or even here immediately

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Conel Garba Moyi: Serving Comissioner In Sokoto State Dumps PDP, Joins APC / Rasheed Maina (Pension Task Force Boss) Diverted N21 Billion To His Accounts / Fashola Writes FG On Condition Of Oshodi-apapa Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.