Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,693 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:22 PM

Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest (54492 Views)

Mike Davids: I Received Instructions From God To Apologize To Apostle Suleman / Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion / Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by Okwyjesus(m): 8:47am On Feb 06, 2021
Fuckyoumod:
oga... Go añd sit down!

Why is your pastor always involved in sex scandals? Is this the first time?
Bcs of quick to judge persons like you. Meanwhile he is not my Pastor but this quick to judge on Pastors- Enough for it.

If you reject your wife and children. Others will not reject them. Why defame the Pastor that was kind to engage the woman in the work of God and relieve her sorry. If you have evidence of contrary bring it to court else keep quiet.
Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by Cantonese: 8:51am On Feb 06, 2021
Peppysco:

'Do he thinks he can take his child'?
YES, HE DO grin

You are a very wicked person!

Chai. Which one he “Yes, he do”?
Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by EMMY76: 9:01am On Feb 06, 2021
Is a pastor supposed to sue his enemies or forgive them? This man is not following the instructions of the bible he preaches to his members every Sunday.
Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by blackpanda: 9:10am On Feb 06, 2021
Cantonese:

And you caught him philandering abi?

Or he philandeered with someone close to you? Please tell us.

Multiple witnesses at different times can't all be lieing. Stop supporting evil.
Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by blackpanda: 9:13am On Feb 06, 2021
Okwyjesus:

Bcs of quick to judge persons like you. Meanwhile he is not my Pastor but this quick to judge on Pastors- Enough for it.

If you reject your wife and children. Others will not reject them. Why defame the Pastor that was kind to engage the woman in the work of God and relieve her sorry. If you have evidence of contrary bring it to court else keep quiet.

In your heart of hearts u know very well that Suleman don bleep that woman tire sha grin
Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 06, 2021
chatinent:
Let me run my analysis:

1. If this story is untrue, why was the wife uplifted to a higher position in the same ministry where she was accused of having extramarital affairs with the overseer?

2. “Acts inimical to the body of Chrst” is a pastorpreneur jargon. What did he do!

Could it be that he was expelled when he knew his wife was used?

Next time you will say "let me insinuate on the matter' not "let me run analysis"

You've just insinuated sounding biased.
Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by AlphaSoul: 9:18am On Feb 06, 2021
Koulture:
They should stop disturbing our cyberspace,we are still battling with the recent ban on cryptos.
grin
Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by ghettochild4u(m): 9:30am On Feb 06, 2021
This life!
When the man was complaining.. IGP didn't order Sulaiman arrest o.
Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 06, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Let me quickly say my own opinion. The OP above me is thinking one side.

Apostle Johnson Suleiman is a man I respect with high esteem. I don't seem to believe this David side of story. For instance when Pastor Fatoyibo was accused that be rape Timi Dakolo's wife, remember both of them stood thier stand against Pastor B. Despite there was no evidence to back up thier claims the court had to say it own verdict in the 'matter arising' then.

But here, this David is saying a different thing against two people. He don't have any tangible evidence to back up his claims. His ex wife said all he has been saying are lies, Apostle Johnson didn't say anything yet particularly to this. So how on earth can he sue them? He don't have evidence to back his claims that Apostle Johnson, scatter his home. He said he was threaten by Apostle Johnson that he will lock him up if he near his ex wife. Evidence?? None, I guess !!

It's obvious this David is so vexed after he was remove from his position in the church, that is why he is using this avenue to destroy Apostle Johnson's intergrity and reputation. Now this gettin' hot, N5bn is not a small money here. Don't start what you can't end.. Stephanie has done hers, years back, now it's David's turn, time is the only factor between truth and lies.

As for David he is a worthless man chasing clouth. Assuming he win, do he thinks his ex wife will come back? Do he thinks he can take his child? Will his family be back again? After all this, all I see is stupidity. He should get a life and live than allowing his charade past to create more trouble for him.

Youve just spoken well.
Many people have started taking side with the man already.
He first said Apostle was sleeping with his wife. Later he changed story and said the Apostle scattered his home.
One thing a lot of people don't realize is that before you come in the open to alledg anyone, make sure you have the evidence to back up your claim else, you will end up sending yourself to jail because you couldn't control your temper.

Since I was young, I used to say. I will never take anything I have bought for a lady back because of break-up. Some men are found of that "Give me back the television I bought for you, give me back my car etc". This man must have grown up with such an attitude.

What happens to moving on with your life?

That alone will portray you as a man. If a woman leaves you, you move on with your life. How can you be so stupid to go and sue another man for destroying your home. If your wife wasn't pleased with it, it won't happen. So, it is your wife that is at fault not the man you are accusing.

I will never fight to keep a woman even after marriage. Never.
Who ever leaves your life was not meant for you in the first place.

And like you said, he would be so stupid to think that after the court case, even if he wins which is not possible, his wife will move in with him again.
I think all he wants to do is to disgrace the Apostle, but he is bitting more than he can chew.

The pastor David is not a man.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 06, 2021
Women pallava
Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by Cantonese: 9:44am On Feb 06, 2021
blackpanda:

Multiple witnesses at different times can't all be lieing. Stop supporting evil.

That's why people go to jail over false witnessing.

You agreed completely that the Pastor philandeered without evidence. Next you said "multiple witnesses".

The question remains: did you catch him philandeering?

Why stress your life over what you do not know anything about?
Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by TrumpDonald2: 9:54am On Feb 06, 2021
paulolee:
dragging Christianity to d mud...fighting each other like worldly con men..
Of course thats what they are. I have no respect for all these worldly so called men of god.
Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by NEIGHBOUR(m): 9:59am On Feb 06, 2021
I need to see the picture of the woman especially the endowments before any comment. If you know, you know. Welldone the Apostle.
Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 06, 2021
I'm just curious. Why this pastor Suleman sef?
First, it was Stephanie Otobo
Then, they say him and Daniella had an affair
Now, this man is accussing him of having s.ex with his ex wife.

Why him? Na only him be pastor for this contree?
Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by Mosco100(m): 10:31am On Feb 06, 2021
1 CORINTHIANS 7:1 Dare any of you, having a matter against another, go to law before the unjust, and not before the saints? 2 Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters? 3 Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life? 4 If then ye have judgments of things pertaining to this life, set them to judge who are least esteemed in the church. 5 I speak to your shame. Is it so, that there is not a wise man among you? no, not one that shall be able to judge between his brethren? 6 But brother goeth to law with brother, and that before the unbelievers. 7 Now therefore there is utterly a fault among you, because ye go to law one with another. Why do ye not rather take wrong? why do ye not rather suffer yourselves to be defrauded? 8 Nay, ye do wrong, and defraud, and that your brethren.
Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by NEIGHBOUR(m): 10:34am On Feb 06, 2021
Jman24:

Sometimes I think we just went to higher institutions to aquire all this big big degrees, get indoctrinated without thinking for ourselves. How can we develop?

I'm very very sure that the inventor of airplane got his inspiration from migratory birds.

So if you can sack the man and promote his wife, then you can easily work out an equation.

But we wouldn't reason for ourselves and hence no development.

#oh my Africa

Meaningless comparism.
Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by maxzzo1(m): 11:03am On Feb 06, 2021
chatinent:
Let me run my analysis:

1. If this story is untrue, why was the wife uplifted to a higher position in the same ministry where she was accused of having extramarital affairs with the overseer?

2. “Acts inimical to the body of Chrst” is a pastorpreneur jargon. What did he do!

Don't judge that way human are desperate, why was mike expired since 2018? Probably he divorce his wife or something else....he left and his wife remains from my analysis PST Suleman might just be innocent......well na my thot am not supporting anybody just that i have something something similar b4

Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by georgeakins: 11:09am On Feb 06, 2021
chatinent:
Let me run my analysis:

You're one of the few smart guys on Naitaland. Keep it up!
Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by luluosas(m): 11:16am On Feb 06, 2021
Another private jet is loading for the pastor
Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by luluosas(m): 11:27am On Feb 06, 2021
And Punch just fired this audio on Facebook this morning
https://www.facebook.com/206270189411151/posts/3981649455206520/

Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by Basher8583: 12:56pm On Feb 06, 2021
[quote author=chinonyealioha post=98787211][/quote]

Please dont speak for them.

The case is already in court. Let them settle it from there.

But my question here is this. What will make a man walk out on his wife? Also why is the wife still in the same church with no Shame preaching the word of God while her marriage is in crisis.You never mentioned that because you do not know. These are the questions.

I leave you to answer that
Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by blackpanda: 3:09pm On Feb 06, 2021
Cantonese:

That's why people go to jail over false witnessing.

You agreed completely that the Pastor philandeered without evidence. Next you said "multiple witnesses".

The question remains: did you catch him philandeering?

Why stress your life over what you do not know anything about?

Why will I catch him, did he sleep with me
The preponderance of evidence is against the philanderer. And this thing is recurring over and over again because praise singers like u continue to support him that he's right.

Suleman is a fraud!
Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by Cantonese: 3:43pm On Feb 06, 2021
blackpanda:

Why will I catch him, did he sleep with me
The preponderance of evidence is against the philanderer. And this thing is recurring over and over again because praise singers like u continue to support him that he's right.

Suleman is a fraud!

“Did he sleep with me”? Are you wishing that to happen? Are you dreaming of him already?

“The preponderance of evidence”. Where are they?
“Recurring over and over again”. Where are the evidences?

“Praise singers like u”. Me? You are joking friend. I am a realist. Do you know what it is to be a public figure? Do you know what defamation means? How will you feel when you are accused with no proof whatsoever? Will you contribute to the payment if the suit goes against Pastor David?

Why accuse people when you have no evidence(s)?

“Suleman is a fraud”. Show your proof, otherwise keep your peace. Ensure false witnessing does not lead you into trouble.

Show me some evidence and we will take it on from there.
Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by blackpanda: 4:15pm On Feb 06, 2021
Cantonese:

“Did he sleep with me”? Are you wishing that to happen? Are you dreaming of him already?

“The preponderance of evidence”. Where are they?
“Recurring over and over again”. Where are the evidences?

“Praise singers like u”. Me? You are joking friend. I am a realist. Do you know what it is to be a public figure? Do you know what defamation means? How will you feel when you are accused with no proof whatsoever? Will you contribute to the payment if the suit goes against Pastor David?

Why accuse people when you have no evidence(s)?

“Suleman is a fraud”. Show your proof, otherwise keep your peace. Ensure false witnessing does not lead you into trouble.

Show me some evidence and we will take it on from there.

Story
Suleman is a fraud and a scammer
Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by Speakright79(m): 4:58pm On Feb 06, 2021
Satan's apostle Suleiman may think his evil will continue unabated, however I have news for him: the day of reckoning and justice will surely come. Let me state categorically that all evil doers will pay a terrible price in the fullness of time. Suleiman, watch out!
Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by Cantonese: 6:24pm On Feb 06, 2021
blackpanda:

Story
Suleman is a fraud and a scammer

See you, see trap... as they say. No fall enter abeg.
Stick no dey chook the eye of the person wey see am. See as you open eye dey look stick dey enter your eye small small.

Go attend deliverance abeg, my friend.
Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by Jman24(m): 7:14pm On Feb 06, 2021
NEIGHBOUR:

Meaningless comparism.

It's not a comparison. It's a platform for you to reason for yourself, ask questions and demand answers. That makes you a complete being
Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by blackpanda: 7:53am On Feb 07, 2021
Cantonese:

See you, see trap... as they say. No fall enter abeg.
Stick no dey chook the eye of the person wey see am. See as you open eye dey look stick dey enter your eye small small.

Go attend deliverance abeg, my friend.

You are the one already in the trap. U are a slave to Suleman and his band of fake pastors and scam artists. Wake up!
Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by Dalby(m): 11:47pm On Feb 26, 2021
Cantonese:

And you did not read in the Bible that judges were appointed to administer over them, if you are a Christian? Or you did not read that cases were brought to Jesus?

Even though Christians are admonished not to go to court, will taking the laws into their hands be better? Do you know that when one's image is damaged by another, it takes a lot to clean such image again. In our society where sensationalism thrives, how can you restore the image of the innocent?

You youths must not always think in one direction. Ask yourself what you would do if you were in that same situation of the Pastor.

The young man first went to the press and labelled the Pastor a wife snatcher. His wife gave her side of the story. You all blindly followed the man who incidentally is a Pastor. He went to the police to seek redress and finally to court. How would you not wonder why he sued for 2 billion. Is that not telling you that his target is the money and not his family that he foolishly left? Did you read in the evidences how he tried to keep his marriage? Now the Pastor counter sued for 5 billion. The Pastor was his employer. If the court orders 10 million in favour of Pastor Suleyman how can he get it? Now you talk as if Christianity requires one to be very foolish.

You all must be properly guided.

If you believe in God and the fact that there is nothing he cannot do, then you will not be saying this. The truth in the long run will always prevail...
Re: Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest by Dalby(m): 10:21am On Sep 08, 2021
Cantonese:

And you did not read in the Bible that judges were appointed to administer over them, if you are a Christian? Or you did not read that cases were brought to Jesus?

Even though Christians are admonished not to go to court, will taking the laws into their hands be better? Do you know that when one's image is damaged by another, it takes a lot to clean such image again. In our society where sensationalism thrives, how can you restore the image of the innocent?

You youths must not always think in one direction. Ask yourself what you would do if you were in that same situation of the Pastor.

The young man first went to the press and labelled the Pastor a wife snatcher. His wife gave her side of the story. You all blindly followed the man who incidentally is a Pastor. He went to the police to seek redress and finally to court. How would you not wonder why he sued for 2 billion. Is that not telling you that his target is the money and not his family that he foolishly left? Did you read in the evidences how he tried to keep his marriage? Now the Pastor counter sued for 5 billion. The Pastor was his employer. If the court orders 10 million in favour of Pastor Suleyman how can he get it? Now you talk as if Christianity requires one to be very foolish.

You all must be properly guided.

First l may be older than you. Second we blindly followed the man hahaha, if everyone told the truth there will be no need for judges and courts. Na only him dey, from one scandal to the other, another one don come out again. There is no smoke without fire, of course christians as you have removed me from the fold always always like to bury their heads under their feather and believe they have hidden themselves and are safe...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

SA Pastor Prays Snake Spirit Into Members, Then Sends Them To Nigeria - Pics / Pastor Richard Ifeanyi Obi Dies Before “Family Deliverance” In Anambra / Question: Did Jesus Read The Bible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.