Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

Mike Davids: I Received Instructions From God To Apologize To Apostle Suleman - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mike Davids: I Received Instructions From God To Apologize To Apostle Suleman (36812 Views)

Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest / Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion / Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mike Davids: I Received Instructions From God To Apologize To Apostle Suleman by kennyify88: 11:30am On Mar 11, 2021
Adultery Allegation: I Received Instruction From God To Apologise To Apostle Suleman, Says Mike Davids

Mike Davids has apologised to Apostle Johnson Suleman after accusing him of having sexual relations with his wife.

Recall that Mike Davids, a former pastor of Omega Fire Ministries, claimed that Apostle Suleman slept with his wife and threatened to make him "disappear".

He alleged that Apostle Suleman slept with his wife while still in the ministry, then transferred her to Abuja, where she is now heading the church's branch.

He also alleged that the clergyman had stopped him from seeing his three children and threatened his life.

He further claimed that Apostle Suleiman cast a spell on his wife.

His wife, Pastor Edeko, had responded, saying that her husband's allegations are cheap blackmail. She said it was Davids who walked out of their marriage and that she suffered so much abuse while she was still living with him. She said she even contemplated suicide, but her son stopped.

Davids, however, said he had been on a "spiritual sojourn" and received instructions from the Lord to apologise to Suleman.

He referred to Apostle Suleman as "my father in the Lord."

He also apologised to Omega Fire Ministries and Apostle Suleman's wife. However, he didn't apologise to his estranged wife, who he accused of adultery.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/03/11/adultery-allegation-i-received-instruction-god-apologise-apostle-suleman-says-mike-davids

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Davids: I Received Instructions From God To Apologize To Apostle Suleman by Fahdiga(m): 11:31am On Mar 11, 2021
Keep deceiving yourself. was it God that asked you to insult him in the first place

87 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mike Davids: I Received Instructions From God To Apologize To Apostle Suleman by Vikinatty(f): 11:43am On Mar 11, 2021
OK

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Davids: I Received Instructions From God To Apologize To Apostle Suleman by Kobojunkie: 12:02pm On Mar 11, 2021
kennyify88:
Mike Davids has apologized to Apostle
Johnson Suleman after accusing him of
having sexual relations with his wife.
Recall that Davids had in a petition to the
Inspector-General of Police, IGP, last month
alleged that Apostle Suleman slept with his
wife,
Faith Edko, in Uyi Hotel, Auchi, Edo State.
He also alleged that the pastor was
threatening his life and denied him access
to his three children.
Following the development, Apostle Suleman
through his legal team, instituted legal
actions against Davids.
He also launched a N5bn suit at the Lagos
State High Court, Ikeja, against him for
“conspiracy to blackmail and defamation of
character.”
However, Davids in a video released on
Wednesday apologized for all the
accusations he made against Apostle
Suleman.
Davids also referred to Suleman as his father
in the Lord.
He also claimed that he’s been on a “spiritual
sojourn” and received instructions from the
Lord to apologise to Suleman.
“In view of what has happened in the past,
after embarking on my “spiritual sojourn” I
received instructions from the lord to do
what I’m about to do now.
“I want to sincerely apologize to my father
in the lord Apostle Johnson Suleman for
accusing him of sleeping with my wife.
“Also, I apologise to Omega Fire Ministries
around the world and to Apostle Suleman’s
wife for the manner in which i reached out
for help. I’m deeply sorry,” he said.
ROFLMAO!
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

He received instructions from God, and here we have him calling a man his "spiritual father". I guess we know that the god who's instruction he follows is not God as described in the Bible since He commands against idolatry of every kind.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mike Davids: I Received Instructions From God To Apologize To Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 11, 2021
This one don cash out

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mike Davids: I Received Instructions From God To Apologize To Apostle Suleman by slawormiir: 1:02pm On Mar 11, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ......

Them don corner this guy....

Na im he change mouth shaperly....

god of men everywhere

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mike Davids: I Received Instructions From God To Apologize To Apostle Suleman by seunmsg(m): 1:03pm On Mar 11, 2021
Davids, however, said he had been on a "spiritual sojourn" and received instructions from the Lord to apologise to Suleman.

He referred to Apostle Suleman as "my father in the Lord."

Both of you are mad.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mike Davids: I Received Instructions From God To Apologize To Apostle Suleman by adesegun121(m): 1:03pm On Mar 11, 2021
Lamba
Re: Mike Davids: I Received Instructions From God To Apologize To Apostle Suleman by Salatavor: 1:03pm On Mar 11, 2021
Some men no be men... Gone are the days when we had men that will die for their words. I pray make my children or grandchildren nor mix or sleep with this man breed... I can't raise a poor breed of children... These man generation looks like a poor watered down breed.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mike Davids: I Received Instructions From God To Apologize To Apostle Suleman by KanuSE: 1:03pm On Mar 11, 2021
Lol
Re: Mike Davids: I Received Instructions From God To Apologize To Apostle Suleman by softset: 1:04pm On Mar 11, 2021
I will not be surprised if money has silenced this guy, poverty is indeed a terrible thing.

God will not let us admit guilt due to poverty.

Imagine if he lived in a country like USA, a top attorney would have taken up his case.

But like I said "God punish poverty"

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mike Davids: I Received Instructions From God To Apologize To Apostle Suleman by Kosk: 1:04pm On Mar 11, 2021
I DON'T rate this Apostle Suleiman at all. He's been attending the same clout chasing class with Davido.

5 Likes

Re: Mike Davids: I Received Instructions From God To Apologize To Apostle Suleman by kenzysmith: 1:04pm On Mar 11, 2021
q

Re: Mike Davids: I Received Instructions From God To Apologize To Apostle Suleman by hamtabfawaz(m): 1:05pm On Mar 11, 2021
Ok!

C'mon let's Transform your space

For enquiries : Phone / whatapp

zero7zeroI696II0I

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mike Davids: I Received Instructions From God To Apologize To Apostle Suleman by kenzysmith: 1:05pm On Mar 11, 2021
adesegun121:
Lamba
my guy done hear say printing money machine dey sule man house begin change mouth

2 Likes

Re: Mike Davids: I Received Instructions From God To Apologize To Apostle Suleman by Racoon(m): 1:05pm On Mar 11, 2021
Nah lie! ".......God is not an author of confusion as in all the churches....."

3 Likes

Re: Mike Davids: I Received Instructions From God To Apologize To Apostle Suleman by ENGINEERG(m): 1:05pm On Mar 11, 2021
See his eye, the man is talking weak and he is under an influence... Fear powerful men in Nigeria..But one day Truth will win

5 Likes

Re: Mike Davids: I Received Instructions From God To Apologize To Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 11, 2021
This man psychologists wan fill up his church

1 Like

Re: Mike Davids: I Received Instructions From God To Apologize To Apostle Suleman by McLizbae: 1:06pm On Mar 11, 2021
That David guy is very slow in life. He should sa watch it, God still strike man!
Re: Mike Davids: I Received Instructions From God To Apologize To Apostle Suleman by AFvckingAlpha(m): 1:06pm On Mar 11, 2021
The fvck

Niggarr!!

This matter go far!
Re: Mike Davids: I Received Instructions From God To Apologize To Apostle Suleman by Whazar(m): 1:06pm On Mar 11, 2021
U received alert shut up

5 Likes

Re: Mike Davids: I Received Instructions From God To Apologize To Apostle Suleman by ENGINEERG(m): 1:07pm On Mar 11, 2021
Why can't he said he lied, he apologized for saying the truth to the world, which is against a man of God
Re: Mike Davids: I Received Instructions From God To Apologize To Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 11, 2021
Glory be to God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Davids: I Received Instructions From God To Apologize To Apostle Suleman by Queenlovely(f): 1:08pm On Mar 11, 2021
but is he guilty
Re: Mike Davids: I Received Instructions From God To Apologize To Apostle Suleman by Commonguy(m): 1:09pm On Mar 11, 2021
hmmm is that so
Re: Mike Davids: I Received Instructions From God To Apologize To Apostle Suleman by FreeSpirited: 1:11pm On Mar 11, 2021
This man lost it all..chai..lost his wife, and peace of mind.
You can hardly win an adultery case against a popular Nigerian pastor unless you have a video footage..lol
That's why I envy Nigerian pastor..enjoying church money, tithe and members pvssy, either married or single, What an enjoyment!. You can only wish this kind of double God's blessing

4 Likes

Re: Mike Davids: I Received Instructions From God To Apologize To Apostle Suleman by Mindlog: 1:11pm On Mar 11, 2021
God knows all.
Re: Mike Davids: I Received Instructions From God To Apologize To Apostle Suleman by ObiOfOnistha: 1:12pm On Mar 11, 2021
Hehehehehehe
Re: Mike Davids: I Received Instructions From God To Apologize To Apostle Suleman by Lordpeckxy(m): 1:13pm On Mar 11, 2021
I have something to say
I gat nothing...
But the instructions you receive, was it really from God??

Sometimes you should just kip quiet and don't lie you receive instructions from God.

Because whatever you say here or do, will be used against you in the court of law on that day.

1 Like

Re: Mike Davids: I Received Instructions From God To Apologize To Apostle Suleman by Carparts888(m): 1:13pm On Mar 11, 2021
We all know he has been silenced either by cash or threat embarassed

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mike Davids: I Received Instructions From God To Apologize To Apostle Suleman by lastempero: 1:14pm On Mar 11, 2021
Ghkk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bishop David Oyedepo Wins With Canaan City Estate - Thisday / Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information / Mermaid (mammy Water) Found After Tsunami (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.