Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Other Issues With The Jehovah Witnesses - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Other Issues With The Jehovah Witnesses (361 Views)

How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Other Issues With The Jehovah Witnesses by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 05, 2021
Other issues with the Jehovah witnesses

1. They don’t believe that the Holy Ghost and Jesus is God. They claim that the Spirit is a force or energy. (Does force sound familiar to you? May the force be with you? Star Wars?). To debunk: (a). (Heb 3:7-12 cr Psa 95:7-11 kjv). This is Paul quoting from the O.T. This proves that Jehovah is Holy Ghost. (b). (2 Cor 3:17-18). Holy Ghost is God. Even their NWT says “Jehovah is the Spirit.” (c). (In Acts 5:3-4) Ananias lied to the Holy Ghost. He is a person. (d). (Acts 21:4) The Spirit now speaking to Paul and forbade him not to go to Jerusalem. Vs 11 shows who said it to Paul. Paul usually used “thus saith the Holy Ghost” when he is quoting Scriptures from the O.T. (Acts 22:18-19) is repeating Acts 21, and Paul said “Lord.” He called who forbade him to go to Jerusalem “Lord.” (e). (Acts 28:25-27) Paul quoting the O.T. from (Isa 6:8-10). The Lord said, “whom shall I send, and who will go for us?” The “us” proving there is trinity.

2. They teach that Jesus is a lesser God, and not Jehovah. To debunk, simply see (1 Tim 3:16; John 1:1,14 kjv).

3. They believe only the 144,000 can go to Heaven. To debunk: (a). Every saved believer will go to Heaven. (1 Pet 1:4-5 kjv) shows that there’s a reservation for a saved believer in Heaven. (b). A saved Christian’s seat is already reserved in Heaven (Eph 2:5-6 kjv). (c). Rev 7:4 shows that the 144,000 are actually Jews. Vs 5-8 shows the tribes. Though the JWs will claim that they are spiritual Jews. Well to debunk this also, see Rev 14:3-4 which shows that the 144,000 are single males, the men God will use to tackle the antichrist system because they are not defiled and no family obligations, they need full time dedication. (d). (John 3:3,5; 1 John 5:1 kjv) shows its those who are born again will go to Heaven.

4. They claim that God’s only name is Jehovah. To debunk: (a). God’s name is also jealous (Exo 34:14).

5. They believe that Jesus blood does not really wash away our sins, that it was partial. To debunk: (1 John 1:7 kjv) Its full, not partial.

6. They forbid blood transfusion. They use (Lev 17:11,12,14). To debunk: (a). Blood transfusion did not exist that time, during Biblical times. (b). What the Bible means is “EAT.”

7. They do not believe that Hell is eternal fire. That Hell is Hades (meaning grave). To debunk: (a). (Mark 9:43-44 kjv) proves that there’s nothing like annihilation. (b). In their NWT they use Gehenna which means trash heap outside of the city. Gehenna is a Greek word. Greek words usually have different interpretation. Gehenna also means Hell. Now read (Mark 9:43-44) and replace the word Hell with Gehenna (trash heap) to see how ludicrous it will sound. (c). (Mark 9:43-44) If you look up worm in the Bible, it means humans in depravity. A saved Christian meanwhile gets a glorious body (1 Cor 15:51-53 kjv).

1 Like

Re: Other Issues With The Jehovah Witnesses by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 05, 2021
Arrrrrrrh

Absolutely decoded !
No trace of any enigma.

1 Like

Re: Other Issues With The Jehovah Witnesses by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 05, 2021
I never wanted to post anything about the JWs, but one of the JWs last night kinda threatened to school me on sound doctrine he knows nothing about.
Re: Other Issues With The Jehovah Witnesses by DappaD: 8:10pm On Feb 05, 2021
iyambz:
I never wanted to post anything about the JWs, but one of the JWs last night kinda threatened to school me on sound doctrine he knows nothing about.

Threatened or you chickened out from the discussion?
Re: Other Issues With The Jehovah Witnesses by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 05, 2021
I think Christian's should stop giving this people publicity.

The Bible is a book of pride every group wishes to associate with
Re: Other Issues With The Jehovah Witnesses by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 05, 2021
DappaD:

Threatened or you chickened out from the discussion?

Nah, no need because the Bible is not in your heart. I have already exposed the watch tower society. It will do you no harm if you let the Bible stand independent, and speak to you.

1 Like

Re: Other Issues With The Jehovah Witnesses by DappaD: 9:11pm On Feb 05, 2021
iyambz:

Nah, no need because the Bible is not in your heart. I have already exposed the watch tower society. It will do you no harm if you let the Bible stand independent, and speak to you.

And yet how many Watchtower did I quote for you in the last discussion? 100% of the Watchtower from the 1900s till date are all based on the Scriptures that’s why you’ll never see me quote any Watchtower for you.
You can find excuses for everything after all it’s not by force to listen to me or for me to listen to you. Each one has his or her choice to make voluntarily. Joshua 24:15

So whether you create 1billion threads about JWs this and JWs that, thousands of new disciples will still stream into Jehovah’s holy mountain each week around the globe. Isaiah 2:2
So be rest assured that your threads are reaping zero results because no one—not even you—can snatch a honesthearted and potential disciple out of the hands of my Master. John 10:28
Re: Other Issues With The Jehovah Witnesses by Janosky: 10:07pm On Feb 05, 2021
iyambz:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Bros iyambz says he "let the Bible stand independent, and speak to you"
Bros ,I have you a simple question for you:
John 20:17, John 17:3 & Rev 3:12,21, did Jesus Christ reject your claim on John 1:1 ?
Re: Other Issues With The Jehovah Witnesses by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 05, 2021
Re: Other Issues With The Jehovah Witnesses by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 05, 2021
Janosky:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Bros iyambz says he "let the Bible stand independent, and speak to you"
Bros ,I have you a simple question for you:
John 20:17, John 17:3 & Rev 3:12,21, did Jesus Christ reject your claim on John 1:1 ?

We don't use the same Bible, so nothing I say here will matter to you. The watch tower society is the first thing that is in every JWs. That Organization comes before the Bible.
Re: Other Issues With The Jehovah Witnesses by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 05, 2021
DappaD:

And yet how many Watchtower did I quote for you in the last discussion? 100% of the Watchtower from the 1900s till date are all based on the Scriptures that’s why you’ll never see me quote any Watchtower for you.
You can find excuses for everything after all it’s not by force to listen to me or for me to listen to you. Each one has his or her choice to make voluntarily. Joshua 24:15

So whether you create 1billion threads about JWs this and JWs that, thousands of new disciples will still stream into Jehovah’s holy mountain each week around the globe. Isaiah 2:2
So be rest assured that your threads are reaping zero results because no one—not even you—can snatch a honesthearted and potential disciple out of the hands of my Master. John 10:28

Like I said from my first post, the thread was never for the JWs to repent, I made that clear. The thread was for the simple so they don't get deceived.
Re: Other Issues With The Jehovah Witnesses by Janosky: 11:18pm On Feb 05, 2021
iyambz:

1. They don’t believe that the Holy Ghost and Jesus is God. They claim that the Spirit is a force or energy. (Does force sound familiar to you? May the force be with you? Star Wars?). To debunk: (a). (Heb 3:7-12 cr Psa 95:7-11 kjv). This is Paul quoting from the O.T. This proves that Jehovah is Holy Ghost. (b). (2 Cor 3:17-18). Holy Ghost is God. Even their NWT says “Jehovah is the Spirit.” (c). (In Acts 5:3-4) Ananias lied to the Holy Ghost. He is a person. (d). (Acts 21:4) The Spirit now speaking to Paul and forbade him not to go to Jerusalem. Vs 11 shows who said it to Paul. Paul usually used “thus saith the Holy Ghost” when he is quoting Scriptures from the O.T. (Acts 22:18-19) is repeating Acts 21, and Paul said “Lord.” He called who forbade him to go to Jerusalem “Lord.” (e). (Acts 28:25-27) Paul quoting the O.T. from (Isa 6:8-10). The Lord said, “whom shall I send, and who will go for us?” The “us” proving there is trinity.

Isaiah 6:6-8, Jehovah said "whom shall I send?"
"I" in Isaiah 6:6-8 is how many spirits?
Did Isaiah 6:6-8 tell Iyambz that 'I' means "us"?
Jehovah addressed the legions of spirits with him in heaven, is Job 38:4-7 in your Bible?

John 4:24, Bros, you know Bible pass Jesus Christ, answer this question: God is how many spirits?
Bros, @John 4:24, did Jesus Christ & Isaiah 6:6-8
God is Spirit, "I", reject your claim?
Bros, is "I" Triune? grin cheesy

Bros, your Trinity mentors says "the Father God is not the Son, the Father God is not holy spirit" @ 2Cor 3:17,18, you shortchanged your Trinity GIBBERISH ,
Jehovah is not a ghost grin
@ Psalms 83:18, you no know the meaning of "Most High", @ John 17:3, "the ONLY" grin cheesy cheesy grin

Exodus 31:18
When He had finished speaking with him upon Mount Sinai, He gave Moses the two tablets of the testimony, tablets of stone, written by the finger of God.
Exodus 31:18, "He" is how many spirits?

Exodus 24:12
Now Jehovah said to Moses, “Come up to Me on the mountain and remain there, and I will give you the stone tablets with the law and the commandment which I have written for their instruction.”
Exodus 24:12, "Me"/"I" is how many spirits?

Exodus 32:16
The tablets were God’s work, and the writing was God’s writing engraved on the tablets.

Exodus 34:1
Now Jehovah said to Moses, “Cut out for yourself two stone tablets like the former ones, and I will write on the tablets the words that were on the former tablets which you shattered.

Luke 11:20
But if I cast out demons by the finger of God, then the kingdom of God has come upon you.

Matthew 12:28
But if I cast out demons by the spirit of God, then the kingdom of God has come upon you.

* Luke 11:20 & Matthew 12:28, Jesus says you twisted Hebrews 3:7-12 & Psa 95:7-11.
Bros, is Acts 1:8 is missing in your Bible?
You speak through your phone, you speak through this forum, God spoke through his holy spirit grin grin grin
Re: Other Issues With The Jehovah Witnesses by Janosky: 11:58pm On Feb 05, 2021
iyambz:

3. They believe only the 144,000 can go to Heaven. To debunk: (a). Every saved believer will go to Heaven. (1 Pet 1:4-5 kjv) shows that there’s a reservation for a saved believer in Heaven. (b). A saved Christian’s seat is already reserved in Heaven (Eph 2:5-6 kjv). (c). Rev 7:4 shows that the 144,000 are actually Jews. Vs 5-8 shows the tribes. Though the JWs will claim that they are spiritual Jews. Well to debunk this also, see Rev 14:3-4 which shows that the 144,000 are single males, the men God will use to tackle the antichrist system because they are not defiled and no family obligations, they need full time dedication. (d). (John 3:3,5; 1 John 5:1 kjv) shows its those who are born again will go to Heaven.

Bros , who told you that all the tribes of ancient Israel stated in Revelation 7:4-8?
Please go and learn the tribes of israel in the old testament, no dey DECEIVE yourself.
grin grin cheesy

Because Matthew 5:5, Psalms 37:29, 2 Peter 3:13, Isaiah 35:4-8, Isaiah & Revelation 21:1-5 are missing in your Bible.
For your deluded mind, Isaiah 65:17-25 will fulfill where ? grin cheesy
Re: Other Issues With The Jehovah Witnesses by Janosky: 12:03am On Feb 06, 2021
iyambz:

We don't use the same Bible, so nothing I say here will matter to you. The watch tower society is the first thing that is in every JWs. That Organization comes before the Bible.
JWs use all Bibles, anyone you bring we are ready wella.
Bros, please do yourself a favor .
Please quote John 20:17, John 17:3 & Rev 3:12,21 in that Bible you will carry to church on Sunday.
cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Other Issues With The Jehovah Witnesses by Janosky: 12:08am On Feb 06, 2021
iyambz:

Like I said from my first post, the thread was never for the JWs to repent, I made that clear. The thread was for the simple so they don't get deceived.

The Bros wey Jakpa from quote of the words of Jesus Christ @ John 20:17, John 17:3 & Rev 3:12,21, wan preach wetin?
Bros , you been come open thread for gullible clientele of Churchpreneurs ? grin grin grin grin
Re: Other Issues With The Jehovah Witnesses by Janosky: 12:35am On Feb 06, 2021
iyambz:

7. They do not believe that Hell is eternal fire. That Hell is Hades (meaning grave). To debunk: (a). (Mark 9:43-44 kjv) proves that there’s nothing like annihilation. (b). In their NWT they use Gehenna which means trash heap outside of the city. Gehenna is a Greek word. Greek words usually have different interpretation. Gehenna also means Hell. Now read (Mark 9:43-44) and replace the word Hell with Gehenna (trash heap) to see how ludicrous it will sound. (c). (Mark 9:43-44) If you look up worm in the Bible, it means humans in depravity. A saved Christian meanwhile gets a glorious body (1 Cor 15:51-53 kjv).

Is that trash heap outside of Jerusalem a place of eternal torture and torment ?

Please can use your Bible to show this forum proof that which living persons were tortured & tormented forever in Gehenna ?

Jesus said Gehenna (a trash heap, not a place for eternal torture) but your mentors changed Gehenna to hellfire & you are asking how ludicrous Gehenna (the words of Jesus) sounds,
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Your Trinity mentors wan manufacture man made doctrine them change Gehenna to hellfire
grin grin grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Other Issues With The Jehovah Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:43am On Feb 06, 2021
Please my brothers, this is just one of the seeds of the Rich man. The torment is great for him so he is always seeking for a drop of water from us (Lazarus seeds) to cool his thirst. Luke 16:24
They are tormented each time they flash back at their so called Churches that has been devastated, all their Churches are DEAD and they're ever bitter each time they remember all the lies their Daddy and Mummy GOs have been telling them to milk them dry.
Instead of turning against their former religious leaders who always go about with heavily armed guards they're now seeking the attention of JWs (the people they used to vilify back then) and what do they want from us this time? They wish to listen to what has led JWs to a spiritual Paradise where we are joyfully worshiping our own God globally with PEACE of mind! Isaiah 65:11-14
So do we really need to trade words with such hopeless wolves? Ecclesiastes 3:7
We have lots of work to do with interested ones {Matthew 10:11} our time, effort and data should be used for things that's worthwhile! Ephesians 5:15-16 smiley
Please let him go and meet his former Church families to share what he's got with them, it's obvious that he is always arguing, abusing, insulting and even cursing Trinitarians like himself, so he's just a frustrated fugitive always crying bitterly due to hopelessness! smiley
Re: Other Issues With The Jehovah Witnesses by Nobody: 7:33am On Feb 06, 2021
Janosky:

1. I'm an AV 1611 Bible Believer. My Bible is the only pure and perfect word of God, and a complete one. No verse missing.

2. You have the watch tower society first in your heart, not the Bible. So trying to show you what the Bible says is like pouring water on a stone because y'all got a heart problem.

3. When I exposed the watch tower society, you didn't alter a word; I mean no JW came in defense of the watch tower. But when it comes to Bible matters, you would want to argue it. If you want to prove the Bible wrong, lets go to that thread on "Why God is not a Jehovah witness" to prove that I lied about the watch tower and your doctrines.
Re: Other Issues With The Jehovah Witnesses by Nobody: 7:40am On Feb 06, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Please my brothers, this is just one of the seeds of the Rich man. The torment is great for him so he is always seeking for a drop of water from us (Lazarus seeds) to cool his thirst. Luke 16:24
They are tormented each time they flash back at their so called Churches that has been devastated, all their Churches are DEAD and they're ever bitter each time they remember all the lies their Daddy and Mummy GOs have been telling them to milk them dry.
Instead of turning against their former religious leaders who always go about with heavily armed guards they're now seeking the attention of JWs (the people they used to vilify back then) and what do they want from us this time? They wish to listen to what has led JWs to a spiritual Paradise where we are joyfully worshiping our own God globally with PEACE of mind! Isaiah 65:11-14
So do we really need to trade words with such hopeless wolves? Ecclesiastes 3:7
We have lots of work to do with interested ones {Matthew 10:11} our time, effort and data should be used for things that's worthwhile! Ephesians 5:15-16 smiley
Please let him go and meet his former Church families to share what he's got with them, it's obvious that he is always arguing, abusing, insulting and even cursing Trinitarians like himself, so he's just a frustrated fugitive always crying bitterly due to hopelessness! smiley

I preach the whole counsel of God, and I withhold back nothing. The Lord is my witness. I'm not privy concerning a Christian's salvation plan, his standing and his state; all on my threads. If you are grounded in the word, you should have known by now where I stand. I don't preach to please men, and I pray the Lord gives me the grace to never compromise my preaching.
Re: Other Issues With The Jehovah Witnesses by DappaD: 10:10am On Feb 06, 2021
Janosky:

Isaiah 6:6-8, Jehovah said "whom shall I send?"
"I" in Isaiah 6:6-8 is how many spirits?
Did Isaiah 6:6-8 tell Iyambz that 'I' means "us"?
Jehovah addressed the legions of spirits with him in heaven, is Job 38:4-7 in your Bible?
John 4:24, Bros, you know Bible pass Jesus Christ, answer this question: God is how many spirits?
Bros, @John 4:24, did Jesus Christ & Isaiah 6:6-8
God is Spirit, "I", reject your claim?
Bros, is "I" Triune? grin cheesy
Bros, your Trinity mentors says "the Father God is not the Son, the Father God is not holy spirit" @ 2Cor 3:17,18, you shortchanged your Trinity GIBBERISH ,
Jehovah is not a ghost grin
@ Psalms 83:18, you no know the meaning of "Most High", @ John 17:3, "the ONLY" grin cheesy cheesy grin

Exodus 31:18
When He had finished speaking with him upon Mount Sinai, He gave Moses the two tablets of the testimony, tablets of stone, written by the finger of God.
Exodus 31:18, "He" is how many spirits?
Exodus 24:12
Now Jehovah said to Moses, “Come up to Me on the mountain and remain there, and I will give you the stone tablets with the law and the commandment which I have written for their instruction.”
Exodus 24:12, "Me"/"I" is how many spirits?

Exodus 32:16
The tablets were God’s work, and the writing was God’s writing engraved on the tablets.
Exodus 34:1
Now Jehovah said to Moses, “Cut out for yourself two stone tablets like the former ones, and I will write on the tablets the words that were on the former tablets which you shattered.
Luke 11:20
But if I cast out demons by the finger of God, then the kingdom of God has come upon you.
Matthew 12:28
But if I cast out demons by the spirit of God, then the kingdom of God has come upon you.
* Luke 11:20 & Matthew 12:28, Jesus says you twisted Hebrews 3:7-12 & Psa 95:7-11.
Bros, is Acts 1:8 is missing in your Bible?
You speak through your phone, you speak through this forum, God spoke through his holy spirit grin grin grin

He forgot Hebrews 4:7 where Paul said it was David who said and recorded those words at Psalm 95. That means David is also Jehovah nah?
Re: Other Issues With The Jehovah Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:11am On Feb 06, 2021
Thanks! smiley

iyambz:

I preach the whole counsel of God, and I withhold back nothing. The Lord is my witness. I'm not privy concerning a Christian's salvation plan, his standing and his state; all on my threads. If you are grounded in the word, you should have known by now where I stand. I don't preach to please men, and I pray the Lord gives me the grace to never compromise my preaching.
Re: Other Issues With The Jehovah Witnesses by jantman(m): 3:28pm On Feb 06, 2021
iyambz:

@iyambz
I see that you are very oppsessed with the insanity of the so called J withness.

If I give you my own version of Jehovah witness, you will know that Satan has polluted their mind with his counterfeit doctrine.

I pray: May God delivered them from the lies of Satan

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

ANCIENT TRUTH / Does Anyone Feel This Same Way?? / What Prayer Did For Me(Crazy Experience )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.