Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,858 members, 7,817,541 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

What Prayer Did For Me(Crazy Experience ) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Prayer Did For Me(Crazy Experience ) (364 Views)

What Prayer Does, Part 2 / What Prayer Does, Part 2 / What Prayer Does (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Prayer Did For Me(Crazy Experience ) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 24, 2021
So one time I was praying that God should make me stop fornicating , so I told God that if I want to fornicate my manhood should not stand . So weeks later a girl I was asking out came to see me we started talking then kissing then As it was about happening she asked I wear a condom , I carried d condom as I was about wearing it my manhood which was really hard fell as d condom touched it and refuse to stand I tried everything possible it didn’t stand , she had to wear her cloth and leave . I had to tell my guy , then later about five minutes later after it’s started showing signs. Later in d evening its came back alive after I slept and woke up. I then remembered d prayer point I had prayed .

I thank Jesus he still answers prayers

Sorry for my bad English

1 Like

Re: What Prayer Did For Me(Crazy Experience ) by Jacksparrow7(m): 7:10pm On Apr 24, 2021
Somebody praise the Lord

1 Like

Re: What Prayer Did For Me(Crazy Experience ) by Righteousness2(m): 7:11pm On Apr 24, 2021
Praise GOD.
GOD ALMIGHTY Is our Father! HE hears our Prayers Especially when it comes from a Honest and Broken Heart..

May the Good work GOD has begun in your Life be Permanent in JESUS Name

1 Like

Re: What Prayer Did For Me(Crazy Experience ) by Ammishaddai: 7:13pm On Apr 24, 2021
May He continue to deliver you from temptation. Amen!

1 Like

Re: What Prayer Did For Me(Crazy Experience ) by Olarsview: 7:16pm On Apr 24, 2021
avoid things that portray sex & meditate on the word of God more...God is waiting to receiving you into the fold of saints.

1 Like

Re: What Prayer Did For Me(Crazy Experience ) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 24, 2021
Amen
Ammishaddai:
May He continue to deliver you from temptation. Amen!
Amen
Olarsview:
avoid things that portray sex & meditate on the word of God more...God is waiting to receiving you into the fold of saints.
Olarsview:
thank you
Re: What Prayer Did For Me(Crazy Experience ) by Olarsview: 7:21pm On Apr 24, 2021
Azammmi:
thank you
Thank you Jesus.
Re: What Prayer Did For Me(Crazy Experience ) by doggedfighter(f): 7:23pm On Apr 24, 2021
Never overlook the prowess of idiots in their large numbers.

Seeing the posts in this thread.

This comes to mind.
Re: What Prayer Did For Me(Crazy Experience ) by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:30pm On Apr 24, 2021
doggedfighter:
Never overlook the prowess of idiots in their large numbers.

Seeing the posts in this thread.

This comes to mind.
When fools call you idiots rejoice and be glad because you're anything but that.

1 Like

Re: What Prayer Did For Me(Crazy Experience ) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 24, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
When fools call you idiots rejoice and be glad because you're anything but that.
thank you sir ,we know who we are thru Christ Jesus
Re: What Prayer Did For Me(Crazy Experience ) by Kobojunkiee: 8:09pm On Apr 24, 2021
OP, I would suggest that you go see your doctor to be sure that you are in good health down there though. undecided

I know it is the tradition to give "testimonies" in your churches but this one no make sense at all, as far as wetin Jesus talk. undecided
Re: What Prayer Did For Me(Crazy Experience ) by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:22pm On Apr 24, 2021
Azammmi:
thank you sir ,we know who we are thru Christ Jesus
Thank God oh not me. Don't mind such ones who are lost but think they know their way.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: What Prayer Did For Me(Crazy Experience ) by FatherOfJesus: 8:58pm On Apr 24, 2021
You no well op

1 Like

Re: What Prayer Did For Me(Crazy Experience ) by chichima5764: 1:13am On Apr 25, 2021
:May He continue to deliver you from temptation. Amen!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Canadian Pastor, Artur Pawlowski Kick Out Police Officers The Second Time / Birthday Celebration: Pro. Iginla Pens Emotional Letter To Wife, Prophetess Stel / The Mysteries Of The Kingdom Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.