Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Coding On My Android Phone � Don't Give Ur Lack Of A PC As An Excuse - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Coding On My Android Phone � Don't Give Ur Lack Of A PC As An Excuse (932 Views)

Dr Akorede Kamil Teaches Coding On The Streets Of Ilorin / Why You Hardly See Nigerians Teaching About Coding On Social Media. / Yes, You Can Learn Web Development With Your Phone. Don't Give Up Yet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coding On My Android Phone � Don't Give Ur Lack Of A PC As An Excuse by Curious2020: 7:37pm On Feb 05, 2021
Just download note++ editor one of the best code editor on android phones, and download sololearn to take courses in coding. Efficiently utilize limited resources and you'll make it!!! cool

2 Likes

Re: Coding On My Android Phone � Don't Give Ur Lack Of A PC As An Excuse by ahmedsaniadamu(m): 9:20pm On Feb 05, 2021
nice try but avoid using high contrast background color
Re: Coding On My Android Phone � Don't Give Ur Lack Of A PC As An Excuse by Curious2020: 8:35am On Feb 06, 2021
ahmedsaniadamu:
nice try but avoid using high contrast background color
thanks still a newbie tho finished HTML in 2 weeks started css 3 days ago
Re: Coding On My Android Phone � Don't Give Ur Lack Of A PC As An Excuse by Deasegun19(m): 6:55pm On Feb 06, 2021
are u deluded?
Don't get it twisted you will need a PC sooner or later.

Work on the color combo

1 Like

Re: Coding On My Android Phone � Don't Give Ur Lack Of A PC As An Excuse by Unbiased1: 7:27pm On Feb 06, 2021
Curious2020:
Just download note++ editor one of the best code editor on android phones, and download sololearn to take courses in coding. Efficiently utilize limited resources and you'll make it!!! cool

Bro, I was just as excited as you when I downloaded my first code editor on my Android phone. It was good for practicing HTML and CSS. I began to hate it when it was time to code JavaScript. That was when I realised that these code editors are useless. Enjoy your practice for now until you get to coding JavaScript, then you will understand me better.

1 Like

Re: Coding On My Android Phone � Don't Give Ur Lack Of A PC As An Excuse by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 06, 2021
That's the spirit.
I equally understand that you're just starting CSS and therefore eager to apply as much styling and color as possible. But you should know that in web design your use/combination of colors ought to be minimalistic.
Don't be in a hurry to splash as much colors as possible, you're designing a website not a flier.
This is something you will learn eventually sha,as you get better and better.
Keep coding.

1 Like

Re: Coding On My Android Phone � Don't Give Ur Lack Of A PC As An Excuse by Curious2020: 10:11am On Feb 09, 2021
Unbiased1:

Bro, I was just as excited as you when I downloaded my first code editor on my Android phone. It was good for practicing HTML and CSS. I began to hate it when it was time to code JavaScript. That was when I realised that these code editors are useless. Enjoy your practice for now until you get to coding JavaScript, then you will understand me better.
I'm in javascript rn codes isn't working embarassed lol
Re: Coding On My Android Phone � Don't Give Ur Lack Of A PC As An Excuse by etoluw: 10:42am On Feb 09, 2021
Curious2020:

your have errors in your code that's why it's not working.

and about you learning css in 3 days. i don't think anyone believes that
Re: Coding On My Android Phone � Don't Give Ur Lack Of A PC As An Excuse by Curious2020: 5:45pm On Feb 09, 2021
etoluw:

your have errors in your code that's why it's not working.

and about you learning css in 3 days. i don't think anyone believes that
maybe cuz I spent almost half of the day learning css, and I've been familiar with css cuz I've used a little part of it in HTML so that's why its like so.
Re: Coding On My Android Phone � Don't Give Ur Lack Of A PC As An Excuse by Unbiased1: 6:17pm On Feb 09, 2021
Curious2020:

Lol.
Only simple things like document.write() and alert() works grin
When you start writing codes that include forEach(), map(), addEventListener() etc then you will fully hate Android code editors grin
Re: Coding On My Android Phone � Don't Give Ur Lack Of A PC As An Excuse by etoluw: 8:27am On Feb 10, 2021
Unbiased1:

Lol.
Only simple things like document.write() and alert() works grin
When you start writing codes that include forEach(), map(), addEventListener() etc then you will fully hate Android code editors grin

if you've written the codes correctly it should work perfectly. if it doesn't work you should check it using another browser

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Github Devfinder App I Recently Created / Saap Analysis / Google Now The 5th Biggest In The Us. Bigger Than The Biggest Bank In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.