Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Who Else Observed This About Most Indian Youtubers? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Who Else Observed This About Most Indian Youtubers? (926 Views)

Muili Seun Sells Off Gocampus To Vickram Sybri, Indian Tech Guru / Few Things I Observed About Programmers And What You Need To Do / 13 Year Old Indian Boy Hired By Google At A Package Of 1.25 Million Dollar/year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Observed This About Most Indian Youtubers? by captainbangz: 6:14pm On Sep 23, 2022
Am I the only who have observed this about most Indian YouTubers with web development tutorials?.
They'll just be typing code on their text editor as if they crammed it or they are copying from somewhere. No live server for their audience to be seeing the effect of each line of code on the webpage.

I don't know how others see it, but to me, it's a very bad way to teach someone. They'll finish writing the code under a selection before showing you how far the work has gone. They'll be like- padding, this, margin, that, width, this, height,that.lol
Re: Who Else Observed This About Most Indian Youtubers? by Chizzyjforce: 6:15pm On Sep 23, 2022
captainbangz:
Am I the only who have observed this about most Indian YouTubers with web development tutorials?.
They'll just be typing code on their text editor as if they crammed it or they are copying from somewhere. No live server for their audience to be seeing the effect of each line of code on the webpage.

I don't know how others see it, but to me, it's a very bad way to teach someone. They'll finish writing the code under a selection before showing you how far the work has gone. They'll be like- padding, this, margin, that, width, this, height,that.lol

They not good with English and their ascent su.cks... that's why they resort to that level

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Observed This About Most Indian Youtubers? by Karleb(m): 6:49pm On Sep 23, 2022
Chizzyjforce:

They not good with English and their ascent su.cks... that's why they resort to that level

Those guys are good but their accent is really limiting them.

It has a way of making them sounding funny no matter how good their English is. Their actors and actresses also suffer from this. cheesy

Those guys are brilliant tho.

I was shocked when I knew most vfx are done in India because they'd happily do it for a quarter of the budget.
Re: Who Else Observed This About Most Indian Youtubers? by Fourpockets: 6:55pm On Sep 23, 2022
captainbangz:

Those are the ones you watch, the ones I watch are not like that.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Observed This About Most Indian Youtubers? by jbreezy: 7:37pm On Sep 23, 2022
captainbangz:

Lol na indians yu dey underrate like this..haaaa
Re: Who Else Observed This About Most Indian Youtubers? by Peterpan007(m): 8:05pm On Sep 23, 2022
It not like they don't know what they are doing oo but they are not fluent in English...
But they are very good tutors.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Observed This About Most Indian Youtubers? by eventainment(m): 10:19pm On Sep 23, 2022
Lol thing is they know their onion well but they don't know how to pass down knowledge . Read official docs to get informed

1 Like

Re: Who Else Observed This About Most Indian Youtubers? by captainbangz: 2:22am On Sep 24, 2022
Chizzyjforce:

Peterpan007:
It not like they don't know what they are doing oo but they are not fluent in English...
But they are very good tutors.
Not being good with English shouldn't be an excuse, in my opinion. You can just be showing the effect of each line without even saying anything. How will one just type position, display, margin, padding, justify-content, justify-items, align-self, align-content, float, border-box, and their respective values before showing you what happened, without telling you or showing what each of those do?. If na like that, even me ma go start dey YouTube tutorials too. I will just come and copy a code from a project I have done already earlier, which is not cool to me.
Re: Who Else Observed This About Most Indian Youtubers? by captainbangz: 2:24am On Sep 24, 2022
jbreezy:
Lol na indians yu dey underrate like this..haaaa
I no dey underestimate them o, in fact, I know how far Asians don go for this life. But I believe, this is the reason why many people will tell you "they didn't understand a thing after watching a tutorial video on YouTube".

1 Like

Re: Who Else Observed This About Most Indian Youtubers? by captainbangz: 2:25am On Sep 24, 2022
Fourpockets:

Those are the ones you watch, the ones I watch are not like that.
Well, yes. I didn't say all.
Re: Who Else Observed This About Most Indian Youtubers? by Peterpan007(m): 3:47am On Sep 24, 2022
captainbangz:

Not being good with English shouldn't be an excuse, in my opinion. You can just be showing the effect of each line without even saying anything. How will one just type position, display, margin, padding, justify-content, justify-items, align-self, align-content, float, border-box, and their respective values before showing you what happened, without telling you or showing what each of those do?. If na like that, even me ma go start dey YouTube tutorials too. I will just come and copy a code from a project I have done already earlier, which is not cool to me.

Most of them that don't talk that I know of usually have their IDE on one side and place the live server on the other side of the screen so as they type each line of code you can see the effect on the live server and whenever there is a mistake they want to correct it comes as a side note on the screen.

But I've seen others do it the way you explained it.

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Observed This About Most Indian Youtubers? by captainbangz: 4:24am On Sep 24, 2022
Peterpan007:

Most of them that don't talk that I know of usually have their IDE on one side and place the live server on the other side of the screen so as they type each line of code you can see the effect on the live server and whenever there is a mistake they want to correct it comes as a side note on the screen.

But I've seen others do it the way you explained it.
That means most, not all do it.
Re: Who Else Observed This About Most Indian Youtubers? by ichidodo: 4:27am On Sep 24, 2022
Because they are dumb, forget the hype... Population has always been their forte.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Observed This About Most Indian Youtubers? by BigDawsNet: 8:24am On Sep 24, 2022
captainbangz:

They are naturally gifted so most of them don't know how to teach a novice...

You hav to be at least midlevel to understand an Indian developer on YouTube...

I hav one as my Supervisor at work place.. omo before me and this dude click... I had to put on more extra work... the accent self no be here...

But this guys sabi sha
Re: Who Else Observed This About Most Indian Youtubers? by RepoMan007: 9:33am On Sep 24, 2022
Language / communication barrier.
Re: Who Else Observed This About Most Indian Youtubers? by BlaqFaze: 9:59am On Sep 24, 2022
ichidodo:
Because they are dumb, forget the hype... Population has always been their forte.
Indians are so smart they head big US companies including Google

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Observed This About Most Indian Youtubers? by Maxxim: 10:18pm On Sep 24, 2022
Some no dey even talk anything na music them go dey play for background

1 Like

Re: Who Else Observed This About Most Indian Youtubers? by captainbangz: 9:02pm On Sep 25, 2022
Maxxim:
Some no dey even talk anything na music them go dey play for background
lol, especially those tutoring electronic circuits.
Re: Who Else Observed This About Most Indian Youtubers? by Maxxim: 4:45am On Sep 26, 2022
captainbangz:
lol, especially those tutoring electronic circuits.
Very true

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Will Like To Teach Few People Programming. / Ebooktalk.com - A New Ebooks Web Site / Any Jobs For Oracle Or Mysql Dbas?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.