Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,040 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

The New Director! Danny Walker Movies Update: Discussion Thread - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The New Director! Danny Walker Movies Update: Discussion Thread (542 Views)

Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread / Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) / Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Director! Danny Walker Movies Update: Discussion Thread by IamPlato(m): 7:38pm On Feb 05, 2021
I Saw Various Threads Created For promoting And Discussing Foreign Movies so I Decided To Create One For An Upcoming Director And That Is Me.

Abeg Make Una No Fall My Hand Oh abeg.

Make Una sef watch And Discuss My Short Films And Youtube Programs here.

I Will Be Updating This Thread With My Latest Work Or Content, please Ladies And Gentlemen make Una Support A Small Boy With A Passion For Filming

Critics Are Very Welcome, i Will Use Every Critics To Improve On New Activities

UPDATES COMING OUT SOON
Re: The New Director! Danny Walker Movies Update: Discussion Thread by IamPlato(m): 7:43pm On Feb 05, 2021
I know some persons might look at my topic and just move on because the name is not familiar. my brother na small small I go reach there.

smiley
Re: The New Director! Danny Walker Movies Update: Discussion Thread by IamPlato(m): 7:46pm On Feb 05, 2021
Here is my first short film shot with friends on the street somewhere in badagry

Did every editing with a phone, although it was not easy because at some point the phone ran became slow and caused a little bit of a drag in the audio but I still had to carry on

More videos coming soon

By the way, I don't shoot comedy videos, I do mystery, horror, red pill, religion, action, adventure.

This particular video is educative and a little bit of a mystery twist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FiJjT-A1tE
Re: The New Director! Danny Walker Movies Update: Discussion Thread by IamPlato(m): 9:13pm On Feb 05, 2021
I launched a program on YouTube with some friends, I tagged it "The Exchange".

It's a program where Nigerian youths gather to discuss various issues of life

Here is a link to one of our discussions, it's usually fun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNhW-SiyvEw
Re: The New Director! Danny Walker Movies Update: Discussion Thread by IamPlato(m): 4:24pm On Feb 06, 2021
I launched another program which I called Spectrum of Life...

It's a program where I answer questions and discuss various issues of life...

You can check out one of my video on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mD77cTVX4l8
Re: The New Director! Danny Walker Movies Update: Discussion Thread by IamPlato(m): 4:30pm On Feb 06, 2021
And then my second short film but before I show you that, here is the trailer of my second short film

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6f5j9lOSQ4
Re: The New Director! Danny Walker Movies Update: Discussion Thread by IamPlato(m): 4:32pm On Feb 06, 2021
And try not to judge me too harshly grin It's my second short video shot with a phone. I am still learning to understand certain things, didn't have a camera and light but had to use what we had and improvised...

Exorcism of Ayodele is a short horror video of a possessed girl.

Directed by: Danny Walker

Produced by: Danny Walker

Screenplay and story by: Danny Walker

Starring: Anita John, Sir Kenny Babs and Kunle Babs

Cinematography and editing by: Danny Walker

Lighting by: Danny Walker and Kunle Babs

Release date: 22 December 2020 (YouTube)

Budget: N5,000

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4buisbJQlRw

Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel for more entertaining videos coming soon
Re: The New Director! Danny Walker Movies Update: Discussion Thread by IamPlato(m): 4:33pm On Feb 06, 2021
Filming of Hello SATAN II will begin next week...

More short films coming soon
Re: The New Director! Danny Walker Movies Update: Discussion Thread by IamPlato(m): 4:34pm On Feb 06, 2021
Lalasticlala mynd44 can you people help promote my amateur directing career? grin
Re: The New Director! Danny Walker Movies Update: Discussion Thread by IamPlato(m): 4:36pm On Feb 06, 2021
IamPlato:
Lalasticlala mynd44 can you people help promote my amateur directing career? grin
Make una just help me push am go front maybe I go for blow
Re: The New Director! Danny Walker Movies Update: Discussion Thread by IamPlato(m): 11:08am On Mar 10, 2021
I Just Dropped Another Short Video titled Live Possession. Check My Youtube Channel
Re: The New Director! Danny Walker Movies Update: Discussion Thread by IamPlato(m): 10:36am On Apr 12, 2021
Yes I Have Dropped A New One

(1) (Reply)

[movie] A PERFECT ENEMY (2021)(make Sure U Check It Out) / 'I Am Truly Sorry'' - Boma Apologizes To Tega’s Husband And Her Family. / Who Is Nigeria All Time Best Actress?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.