Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,907 members, 7,844,929 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

FG Lifts Ban On Emirates Airline As UAE Suspends COVID Tests On Passengers - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / FG Lifts Ban On Emirates Airline As UAE Suspends COVID Tests On Passengers (14460 Views)

UAE Lifts Ban On Passengers Travelling From Nigeria / FG Lifts Ban On Emirates Airline After 10 Months / UAE To Commence Visa Issuance To Nigerians As FG Lifts Ban On Emirates Airlines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Lifts Ban On Emirates Airline As UAE Suspends COVID Tests On Passengers by Beremx(f): 7:52am On Feb 06, 2021
chumada:

hurt who, I don't blame you, rather those ass lickers who take you serious, because they don't know your type...
okay
Re: FG Lifts Ban On Emirates Airline As UAE Suspends COVID Tests On Passengers by Ayooluwa4eva: 7:53am On Feb 06, 2021
Saifulah:
Do people read this days at all...
Emirates airlines crossed our local lines and they were sanctioned by FG. The UAE government then retracted and towed our line and the sanction was lifted. Common guys above... READ

Nigerians Don't Read Again And It Doesn't Come As A Surprise To Me...
Re: FG Lifts Ban On Emirates Airline As UAE Suspends COVID Tests On Passengers by kelvindj98: 7:58am On Feb 06, 2021
Saifulah:
Do people read this days at all...
Emirates airlines crossed our local lines and they were sanctioned by FG. The UAE government then retracted and towed our line and the sanction was lifted. Common guys above... READ
90% of nairalanders don't have sense and are frustrated shitheads. So don't expect much from them. They just come online to express the frustration in their lives.

2 Likes

Re: FG Lifts Ban On Emirates Airline As UAE Suspends COVID Tests On Passengers by Web2020: 8:01am On Feb 06, 2021
sirzent:
Nairaland this days is something else, people here no longer make use of their � they just wait for some unintelligent fool's to make comments, then jump on the topic with out using their senses.

Will you people die, if you read � the post before commenting. Lazy youth everywhere.
I can bet with anything, even you did not complete the reading of that post before jumping to comment. After going through some of the comments you chose to support the popular side.

I will still repeat it again, not that people don't read. They are careless about anything Federal government because the so called federal government has lost their credibility and reputation. The masses don't take them serious again. When you lose your credibility and reputation, head lines are enough to nail you. Guide your reputation with all its takes
Re: FG Lifts Ban On Emirates Airline As UAE Suspends COVID Tests On Passengers by Web2020: 8:07am On Feb 06, 2021
kelvindj98:

90% of nairalanders don't have sense and are frustrated shitheads. So don't expect much from them. They just come online to express the frustration in their lives.
Coming to a public forum like this and then rain insult on 90% of her members speak volumes about you. There could have be a better way to Express yourself if you truly have sense as you made us to understand.
Re: FG Lifts Ban On Emirates Airline As UAE Suspends COVID Tests On Passengers by zikter(m): 3:53pm On Feb 06, 2021
Web2020:
My friend, the worst thing that can ever happen to anyone is to lose his/her reputation, integrity and credibility. When you lose it, no one will ever take you serious again even with your good intentions. Not that people don't read, the Federal government has lost her reputation, credibility and her integrity. Therefore, no body is taking them seriously again. That is why if you are a leader in your local church, community, school, at home, at work etc Guide your reputation with all it takes because if you lose it, you are gone. When you lose your reputation and credibility, head lines is a enough to judge you because no body cares.
I don't think this is enough reason for someone to comment totally off point on a public forum. I think some people just find it difficult to read. It is really awkward reading comments where a commentator obviously didn't read the news

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Travelers Storm Arik For Fare Refund On International Routes / Airlines At Kaduna Airport Insist On Cash Payment / 20 Transport, Travel And Vehicle Related Phobias You Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.