Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,795 members, 7,956,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:54 PM

FG Lifts Ban On Emirates Airline As UAE Suspends COVID Tests On Passengers - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / FG Lifts Ban On Emirates Airline As UAE Suspends COVID Tests On Passengers (14629 Views)

UAE Lifts Ban On Passengers Travelling From Nigeria / FG Lifts Ban On Emirates Airline After 10 Months / UAE To Commence Visa Issuance To Nigerians As FG Lifts Ban On Emirates Airlines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Lifts Ban On Emirates Airline As UAE Suspends COVID Tests On Passengers by AnonymousAhoy: 1:56am On Feb 06, 2021
Government on track!

See my signature, let's make 3k daily, a habit!
Re: FG Lifts Ban On Emirates Airline As UAE Suspends COVID Tests On Passengers by YoungBlackRico(m): 2:06am On Feb 06, 2021
ursullalinda:
Our government knows they don't have guts......yet they will be acting up.
Shut up and read, olodo.

10 Likes

Re: FG Lifts Ban On Emirates Airline As UAE Suspends COVID Tests On Passengers by tempusfugit: 2:08am On Feb 06, 2021
The sad part is most of them re yourth
garfield1:

I tell you.most nigerians conclude without getting to the meat of the matter

3 Likes

Re: FG Lifts Ban On Emirates Airline As UAE Suspends COVID Tests On Passengers by AngelicBeing: 2:10am On Feb 06, 2021
Beremx:
They should better lift ban on crypto currencies abi Wetin dem dey call am.

Useless Buhari government
Hahaha, Lol at useless Buhari government grin
Re: FG Lifts Ban On Emirates Airline As UAE Suspends COVID Tests On Passengers by JohnOkolo: 2:21am On Feb 06, 2021
Saifulah:
Do people read this days at all...
Emirates airlines crossed our local lines and they were sanctioned by FG. The UAE government then retracted and towed our line and the sanction was lifted. Common guys above... READ

How the you expect emotionally sick iliterates to read. They will criticize their Government for upholding their National Sovereignty and Rights.

To all those wailers about Cryto Currency forget it and make money in Naira, the Government have a better picture of what those Cryto Coins are used for and there must act decisively. Whether you guys think it's your Chicken Change there are after or not, learn to live by the rules and understand Government above your God, gods and sentiments.

3 Likes

Re: FG Lifts Ban On Emirates Airline As UAE Suspends COVID Tests On Passengers by GodsClan(m): 2:34am On Feb 06, 2021
Lolz. You people should read and understand before you type na. Are we this dull??

2 Likes

Re: FG Lifts Ban On Emirates Airline As UAE Suspends COVID Tests On Passengers by alienvirus: 2:56am On Feb 06, 2021
Saifulah:
Emirates airlines crossed our local lines and they were sanctioned by FG. The UAE government then retracted and towed our line and the sanction was lifted. Common guys above... READ

Thank you. The youth of our days. Very lazy youth. To read is a big problem. I'm just frustrated seeing foolish comments up and down.

1 Like

Re: FG Lifts Ban On Emirates Airline As UAE Suspends COVID Tests On Passengers by psalmistkakah(m): 3:46am On Feb 06, 2021
Nigerian don't like reading, we only glance.. I was surprised on people's comment and I tot I read it upside down, until people that read the post started commenting.. pls make we dey read b4 commenting... they took unfavorable decisions on covid 19 test, Nigeria govt ban Dem, they reverse their decision Nigeria govt lift ban.. shikena

1 Like

Re: FG Lifts Ban On Emirates Airline As UAE Suspends COVID Tests On Passengers by arsenal33: 4:02am On Feb 06, 2021
Saifulah:
READ KE? That is difficult for many people. They only read headlines
Re: FG Lifts Ban On Emirates Airline As UAE Suspends COVID Tests On Passengers by AmeLonRo(m): 4:04am On Feb 06, 2021
Re: FG Lifts Ban On Emirates Airline As UAE Suspends COVID Tests On Passengers by Minjim: 4:30am On Feb 06, 2021
Saifulah:

I tire O

This is the doctrine of reciprocity

However, I am sure UAE calculated the amount of loots our politicians bring in daily and figured the restriction is not worth it
Re: FG Lifts Ban On Emirates Airline As UAE Suspends COVID Tests On Passengers by zedegit: 5:13am On Feb 06, 2021
This is complicity and lack of seriousness 9n naija's fight against coro

It's all eye service
Re: FG Lifts Ban On Emirates Airline As UAE Suspends COVID Tests On Passengers by zedegit: 5:16am On Feb 06, 2021
[sub][/sub]Hi
Saifulah:

Your shocking president made it possible for that to happen.

He's not ready, allow those that are ready and prepared in it's response abi you didn't read that part too?
Re: FG Lifts Ban On Emirates Airline As UAE Suspends COVID Tests On Passengers by heniford2: 5:29am On Feb 06, 2021
Re: FG Lifts Ban On Emirates Airline As UAE Suspends COVID Tests On Passengers by mymadam(m): 5:46am On Feb 06, 2021
Saifulah:
I wonder o undecided
Re: FG Lifts Ban On Emirates Airline As UAE Suspends COVID Tests On Passengers by bisiswag(f): 6:00am On Feb 06, 2021
Damn!
Nigerians don't read and that's why we are dealt with the hand we are dealt.
It also goes to show you how the minds of a vast majority of commenting nairalanders operate,key word here commenting
Just a few lines Common
Well I don't really blame them,no educational structure. Our politicians send their kids abroad for the best education while back home its citizenry can't even get a basic one.
Shame on them!

2 Likes

Re: FG Lifts Ban On Emirates Airline As UAE Suspends COVID Tests On Passengers by frankson1(m): 6:04am On Feb 06, 2021
Saifulah:

It's really embarrassing to read some comments here.
Re: FG Lifts Ban On Emirates Airline As UAE Suspends COVID Tests On Passengers by unearthed(m): 6:22am On Feb 06, 2021
So i read the firat few comments on this post and i got confused.

I had to read the news all over again to be sure that the comments were accurate. Lord have mercy on our youth!

How can these number of people fail to comprehend a very simple and brief write-up?

It os disheartening to note that most of these people are either graduates or undergraduates. How do the graduates even cope in their place of work if they can't understand a news as basic as this? And when it is said that y'all are unemployable, you all scream foul.

To the forst set of people who commented, i pray sense locates you all today. May sense never depart from you all ever again. Amen!

It is your right to be stupid but you have all abused that privilege!

Shalom!!!

2 Likes

Re: FG Lifts Ban On Emirates Airline As UAE Suspends COVID Tests On Passengers by loswhite(m): 6:33am On Feb 06, 2021
musicproducer:
govt that can't stick to something
Lol your stupidity knows no bound

1 Like

Re: FG Lifts Ban On Emirates Airline As UAE Suspends COVID Tests On Passengers by Nobody: 6:41am On Feb 06, 2021
loswhite:
Lol your stupidity knows no bound
ur foolishness get visa
Re: FG Lifts Ban On Emirates Airline As UAE Suspends COVID Tests On Passengers by segun18(m): 6:42am On Feb 06, 2021
Saifulah:

I wonder o. Someone sent me a video of a killing 2 days ago that had circulated 5 years ago which emanated from Central African Republic. An Evil minded person tag the video as '' Fulani killing Southerners ''. I was shocked. I had to tell my friend to stop sharing the video but sadly he had shared it to lot of people even though he was remorseful. I hate the gut of Kidnappers and any evil Fulani herdsmen as a person but pls let's us confirm any writeup or verify videos before sharing.

1 Like

Re: FG Lifts Ban On Emirates Airline As UAE Suspends COVID Tests On Passengers by willsonzzy: 6:48am On Feb 06, 2021
The ban was because of the rapid test requested by the uae before departure from Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: FG Lifts Ban On Emirates Airline As UAE Suspends COVID Tests On Passengers by blowjohn(m): 7:03am On Feb 06, 2021
It's like u people spent read.
Nigeria lifted the ban after uae also lifted theirs.
In short we showed them that we cannot be tossed about, or what goes around comes around.

1 Like

Re: FG Lifts Ban On Emirates Airline As UAE Suspends COVID Tests On Passengers by ola31701: 7:12am On Feb 06, 2021
Government on track!See my signature, let's make 3k daily, a habit!
Re: FG Lifts Ban On Emirates Airline As UAE Suspends COVID Tests On Passengers by Web2020: 7:23am On Feb 06, 2021
garfield1:

Did you read the post before talking nonsense? You see that I was right about you! When you see a post,read the body and then decide to comment or not.don't ever comment based on headlines alone boy
Are you one of the Buhari e-warrior? Is there any where in this post were the Federal government stated that they ban Emirates for retaliation? If at all it was retaliation and the other side succumb, is it not too childish for the government to withdraw her ban in less than 12hrs? Note: Emirates was ban for violating Nigeria Covic19 safety protocol put in place by NCDC. In all, the Nigeria government is acting out of fear.
Re: FG Lifts Ban On Emirates Airline As UAE Suspends COVID Tests On Passengers by zikter(m): 7:27am On Feb 06, 2021
Saifulah:
This annoys and disappoint me seriously. How can people be so lazy to this level of not reading an article less than a page?

1 Like

Re: FG Lifts Ban On Emirates Airline As UAE Suspends COVID Tests On Passengers by chumada: 7:43am On Feb 06, 2021
Beremx:
They should better lift ban on crypto currencies abi Wetin dem dey call am.

Useless Buhari government

madam you criticizing APC govt is so annoying, how about you just shut up and watch, stop being a hypocrite because you were a strong supporter of that vegetable in aso rock, after helping him win, wtf are you wailing again.... Abeg no make me vex this morning angry
Re: FG Lifts Ban On Emirates Airline As UAE Suspends COVID Tests On Passengers by Web2020: 7:44am On Feb 06, 2021
zikter:
This annoys and disappoint me seriously. How can people be so lazy to this level of not reading an article less than a page?
My friend, the worst thing that can ever happen to anyone is to lose his/her reputation, integrity and credibility. When you lose it, no one will ever take you serious again even with your good intentions. Not that people don't read, the Federal government has lost her reputation, credibility and her integrity. Therefore, no body is taking them seriously again. That is why if you are a leader in your local church, community, school, at home, at work etc Guide your reputation with all it takes because if you lose it, you are gone. When you lose your reputation and credibility, head lines is a enough to judge you because no body cares.

1 Like

Re: FG Lifts Ban On Emirates Airline As UAE Suspends COVID Tests On Passengers by sirzent(m): 7:44am On Feb 06, 2021
Nairaland this days is something else, people here no longer make use of their � they just wait for some unintelligent fool's to make comments, then jump on the topic with out using their senses.

Will you people die, if you read � the post before commenting. Lazy youth everywhere.

1 Like

Re: FG Lifts Ban On Emirates Airline As UAE Suspends COVID Tests On Passengers by Beremx(f): 7:47am On Feb 06, 2021
chumada:

madam you criticizing APC govt is so annoying, how about you just shut up and watch, stop being a hypocrite because you were a strong supporter of that vegetable in aso rock, after helping him win, wtf are you wailing again.... Abeg no make me vex this morning angry
you don’t know what hypocrisy means. A dictionary will help you out. Ignore my criticism if it so hurt you.
Thanks
Re: FG Lifts Ban On Emirates Airline As UAE Suspends COVID Tests On Passengers by chumada: 7:51am On Feb 06, 2021
Beremx:
you don’t know what hypocrisy means. A dictionary will help you out. Ignore my criticism if it so hurt you.
Thanks

hurt who, I don't blame you, rather those ass lickers who take you serious, because they don't know your type...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aviation Unions Shut Down Lagos Airport, Flights Grounded / Container Falls On Major Highway In Ikeja Area Of Lagos. Photos / Our Experience At Nigerian High Commission London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.