Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,133 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Slay Queen Runs Mad, Dances Naked In Public (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Slay Queen Runs Mad, Dances Naked In Public (video) (4104 Views)

Judy Austin Speaks To Her Followers, Thanks The Public (Video) / Ghanaian OAP, Afia Schwarzenegger Dances Naked Outside Her House [video] / Model Dances Naked In Patoranking’s EVERYDAY Official Video (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Slay Queen Runs Mad, Dances Naked In Public (video) by Royalhignness: 8:14pm On Feb 05, 2021
A video which surfaced online captures the moment a slay queen popular on Instagram who went insane on the streets and was spotted unclad.

[img]https:///wp-content/uploads/2021/02/slay-queen-mad-300x171.jpg[/img]

She was seen trying to stop cars on the road while wearing no cloth and bystanders stared in shock. In another video the lady who was still naked, danced to a song to the amusement of a gathered crowd.

Although the cause of her madness wasn’t reported but according to the voices on the background it seems to have occurred in the eastern part of Nigeria Read More

Watch video below;

https:///slay-queen-runs-mad-dances-naked-in-public-watch-video/
Re: Slay Queen Runs Mad, Dances Naked In Public (video) by Henix(m): 8:21pm On Feb 05, 2021
What really went wrong? Quite pathetic
Re: Slay Queen Runs Mad, Dances Naked In Public (video) by debbydams(f): 8:47pm On Feb 05, 2021
It is well
Re: Slay Queen Runs Mad, Dances Naked In Public (video) by Nehyooh(m): 8:57pm On Feb 05, 2021
Hope is not her Yahoo boyfriend that used her ?
Re: Slay Queen Runs Mad, Dances Naked In Public (video) by Bigredmachine: 9:15pm On Feb 05, 2021
Hmmmmm if it's yahoo related I will shift 70% of the blame to her, then the other 30% could be that she's being deceived and knew nothing... Just a victim of circumstances, but if it's not yahoo related I pray God heal her in no time... cry
Re: Slay Queen Runs Mad, Dances Naked In Public (video) by Jodha(f): 10:36pm On Feb 05, 2021
She said it's not her...
Re: Slay Queen Runs Mad, Dances Naked In Public (video) by Oluwaleinad14(m): 11:13pm On Feb 05, 2021
Watched the vid of twitter and I can't just stop thinking what could have went wrong and take away her sanity,i pray God heal her soon.
Re: Slay Queen Runs Mad, Dances Naked In Public (video) by Queenslander(f): 11:49pm On Feb 05, 2021
Oh dear, what is going on? cry
Re: Slay Queen Runs Mad, Dances Naked In Public (video) by Nobody: 12:02am On Feb 06, 2021
before you start mentioning yahoo boy have done so and so, just know that this happened in Cameroon, know this before you start typing rubbish
Re: Slay Queen Runs Mad, Dances Naked In Public (video) by fuckingAyaya(m): 12:10pm On Feb 06, 2021
She still dey find Benz for road abi she be new cameroon road safety
Re: Slay Queen Runs Mad, Dances Naked In Public (video) by fuckingAyaya(m): 12:11pm On Feb 06, 2021
plug247:
before you start mentioning yahoo boy have done so and so, just know that this happened in Cameroon, know this before you start typing rubbish
Nigeria yahoo boys dey learn for where most african countries dey when it comes to better juju

Re: Slay Queen Runs Mad, Dances Naked In Public (video) by YorubaPrince: 8:06pm On Feb 06, 2021
Re: Slay Queen Runs Mad, Dances Naked In Public (video) by YorubaPrince: 8:07pm On Feb 06, 2021
Iyabo Ojo, Mercy Aigbe, Lizzy Anjorin etc... to soon follow grin
Re: Slay Queen Runs Mad, Dances Naked In Public (video) by Draslo(m): 11:14pm On Feb 06, 2021
Girls with big bum bum anywhere in the world are olojukokoros and alatenujes. With that being said, I honestly hope she gets help more than ridicule.
Re: Slay Queen Runs Mad, Dances Naked In Public (video) by maureensylvia(f): 11:56pm On Feb 06, 2021
On another angle...maybe na wetin she plan with baba...After sometime, she will come out with a Benz in a new level.

This my gender shaa grin

“we Won’t Marry Until We Find A Man Who Will Marry Us Both” Twins Say / New Miss Cameroon 2011 Simone Barang / Who Would You KIss?? Ezinne Akudo Anyaoha Or Anna Banner