Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,815 members, 7,956,081 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:55 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Pens Emotional Message As He Celebrates His 36th Birthday - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Pens Emotional Message As He Celebrates His 36th Birthday (22610 Views)

Olusoji Fasuba Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today / Devin Aromashodu Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today / Yakubu Ayegbeni Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pens Emotional Message As He Celebrates His 36th Birthday by basty: 6:14am On Feb 06, 2021
CR7 for life
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pens Emotional Message As He Celebrates His 36th Birthday by TitanzStudio(m): 6:28am On Feb 06, 2021
Happy birthday to A Legend
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pens Emotional Message As He Celebrates His 36th Birthday by Jennycoolz(f): 6:29am On Feb 06, 2021
I love this guy
Manchester United played a big role in his career , the best to ever do it

Like for Ronaldo , share for Mercy

5 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pens Emotional Message As He Celebrates His 36th Birthday by Lincoln275(m): 6:32am On Feb 06, 2021
All I see is GOAT
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pens Emotional Message As He Celebrates His 36th Birthday by kenex4ever(m): 6:35am On Feb 06, 2021
Ahmed0336:

No comparison please...

he is the best to ever do it
A legend he is but he knows who the best is.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pens Emotional Message As He Celebrates His 36th Birthday by mogbeyiteren: 6:37am On Feb 06, 2021
Best ever....happy birthday
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pens Emotional Message As He Celebrates His 36th Birthday by Globalistic(f): 6:51am On Feb 06, 2021
Happy Birthday to the real GOAT.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pens Emotional Message As He Celebrates His 36th Birthday by Nobody: 7:03am On Feb 06, 2021
Fahdiga1:
One of the greatest but not the greatest. I salute
no one cares what you think

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pens Emotional Message As He Celebrates His 36th Birthday by seguntijan(m): 7:07am On Feb 06, 2021
obonujoker:
Happy birthday c ororo of Life....

I wonder why most English footballers hate Ronaldo angry... Rooney, Beckham and co

C. Ronaldo is always given cold reception by the citizen footballer of his team that are also star, from Rooney to Beckham to Ramos and all. A stranger coming from no where to be an hero, their beef is understandable but Ronaldo focus is unmatchable so he'll always triumph.

Happy birthday to C. Ronaldo, the footballer that can switch to modelling or acting after retirement unlike our brother in the other room that'll be waiting for pension.

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pens Emotional Message As He Celebrates His 36th Birthday by promisedeco(m): 7:10am On Feb 06, 2021
obonujoker:
Happy birthday c ororo of Life....

I wonder why most English footballers hate Ronaldo angry... Rooney, Beckham and co
Hate is strong word. Rooney was Ronaldo paddy until that infamous wink during 2006 world cup against England

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pens Emotional Message As He Celebrates His 36th Birthday by focus7: 7:14am On Feb 06, 2021
Congratulations and happy birthday to the real GOAT.

The best the world has produced in football
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pens Emotional Message As He Celebrates His 36th Birthday by Inteltower: 7:17am On Feb 06, 2021
All glory to God in creating such a talent for his pleasure and ours
God's gift to mankind

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pens Emotional Message As He Celebrates His 36th Birthday by platido(m): 7:17am On Feb 06, 2021
Happy birthday, G.O.A.T I love this guy simplicity
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pens Emotional Message As He Celebrates His 36th Birthday by Engr1(m): 7:18am On Feb 06, 2021
That's My G Happy Birthday CR7

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pens Emotional Message As He Celebrates His 36th Birthday by Alwaysachick: 7:21am On Feb 06, 2021
This guy just wish he'd get younger so he won't retire. So passionate about football
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pens Emotional Message As He Celebrates His 36th Birthday by janedonez(m): 7:24am On Feb 06, 2021
Happy Birthday, Cristiano Ronaldo.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pens Emotional Message As He Celebrates His 36th Birthday by know101: 7:26am On Feb 06, 2021
Know Treatment is a place where you can find all types of disease & their medical treatment. You will get General Health Information Online there. Thanx.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pens Emotional Message As He Celebrates His 36th Birthday by Winsome77(m): 7:36am On Feb 06, 2021
CR7 more than a mentor, legend, hero. You forever be remembered on the field of soccer. Grow old and toothless. No doubt your hardwork and dedication has gotten you this far...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pens Emotional Message As He Celebrates His 36th Birthday by TemmyT002(m): 7:38am On Feb 06, 2021
Love you, brother.
May you continue to shine.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pens Emotional Message As He Celebrates His 36th Birthday by Kemimarch16(f): 7:39am On Feb 06, 2021
Happy birthday Real Goat
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pens Emotional Message As He Celebrates His 36th Birthday by lastchild: 7:39am On Feb 06, 2021
MoIbrahim:

See dem! grin
Are you not shocked that the man is waxing so strong at 36?
is 36 old? all those Nigerian footballers that did well, mostly shine around 40
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pens Emotional Message As He Celebrates His 36th Birthday by Thryphosa(m): 7:49am On Feb 06, 2021
Jennycoolz:
I love this guy

Mercy Aigbe?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pens Emotional Message As He Celebrates His 36th Birthday by 8stargeneral: 7:52am On Feb 06, 2021
Happy birthday d best of all best.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pens Emotional Message As He Celebrates His 36th Birthday by femmoy(m): 8:39am On Feb 06, 2021
It wouldn't make sense to just read and pass without saying
'Happy birthday to the god of soccer's
O wa le,o yo jo. The GOAT of our time.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pens Emotional Message As He Celebrates His 36th Birthday by retake89(m): 8:44am On Feb 06, 2021
Jennycoolz:
I love this guy

No be Mercy,na Matilda grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pens Emotional Message As He Celebrates His 36th Birthday by Newray: 9:01am On Feb 06, 2021
Happy birthday. Chief Goat
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pens Emotional Message As He Celebrates His 36th Birthday by ofiko123(m): 9:45am On Feb 06, 2021
Happy birthday Cristiano Ronaldo...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pens Emotional Message As He Celebrates His 36th Birthday by Ayobami7(m): 10:34am On Feb 06, 2021
Happy birthday Ororo
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pens Emotional Message As He Celebrates His 36th Birthday by Fakelondonboi(m): 10:39am On Feb 06, 2021
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BEST

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Was The Problem With Rohr / Muhammad Ali Rushed To Hospital With Respiratory Problem / Nigeria loses football finals at Africa Games, claims silver in Rabat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.