Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Pens Emotional Message As He Celebrates His 36th Birthday - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Pens Emotional Message As He Celebrates His 36th Birthday (22456 Views)

Olusoji Fasuba Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today / Devin Aromashodu Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today / Yakubu Ayegbeni Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pens Emotional Message As He Celebrates His 36th Birthday by sylve11: 10:53am On Feb 06, 2021
Very likeable person. Happy birthday CR7......... cool
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pens Emotional Message As He Celebrates His 36th Birthday by Kulgid(m): 11:30am On Feb 06, 2021
Fahdiga1:
One of the greatest but not the greatest. I salute

Even on his birthday? all you needed to do was to wish him or keep quiet! and walk pass.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pens Emotional Message As He Celebrates His 36th Birthday by fa4oteejay: 12:02pm On Feb 06, 2021
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RONALDO, YOU WILL LIVELONG IN SOUND HEALTH
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pens Emotional Message As He Celebrates His 36th Birthday by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 06, 2021
To even think his mum wanted to abort him. He is the one paying the bills now.

Life.

Some negroes have pushed their girlfriends to kill who would have brought them wealth because all they know is to dunk their decayed d1cks in any hole and not claim responsibility for the result.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pens Emotional Message As He Celebrates His 36th Birthday by Sleekfingers: 12:28pm On Feb 06, 2021
wale377:
The world best footballer who is known as cristiano Ronaldo just drop an emotional message for his fans as he clocks 36 years.
Quoting him
https://www.instagram.com/p/CK7D_oPAIOj/?igshid=j6bfgf1xzr5a

Once again happy birthday to the GOAT

and ighalo is jumping around like person wey lost money....yeye dey smell
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pens Emotional Message As He Celebrates His 36th Birthday by mywells: 12:33pm On Feb 06, 2021
Last Man standing,none of his mate in machester united shirt still play activet football.Happy amazing birthday to the greatest highest goal scorer in champions league history.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pens Emotional Message As He Celebrates His 36th Birthday by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 06, 2021
Fahdiga1:
One of the greatest but not the greatest. I salute
Definitely. Messi is also one of the greatest to play the game.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pens Emotional Message As He Celebrates His 36th Birthday by Adakintroy: 1:29pm On Feb 06, 2021
He would have been the greastest if there was no messi.

But the man try. My respect.

Will be forever hard to replicate this two.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pens Emotional Message As He Celebrates His 36th Birthday by nohalti: 2:02pm On Feb 06, 2021
Happy Birthday Messi
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pens Emotional Message As He Celebrates His 36th Birthday by SyrusdeHansome(m): 3:28pm On Feb 06, 2021
obonujoker:
Happy birthday c ororo of Life....

I wonder why most English footballers hate Ronaldo angry... Rooney, Beckham and co

Rooney hates him because he was always under his shadow at man utd, Beckham hates him because he took over his Jersey nd rendered every record he had at man utd useless.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pens Emotional Message As He Celebrates His 36th Birthday by MoIbrahim: 4:57pm On Feb 06, 2021
lastchild:
is 36 old?
all those Nigerian footballers that did well, mostly shine around 40

The also won all the winables?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pens Emotional Message As He Celebrates His 36th Birthday by Polynek(m): 5:31pm On Feb 06, 2021
OTOTO HIMSELF ��
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pens Emotional Message As He Celebrates His 36th Birthday by lastchild: 10:20pm On Feb 06, 2021
MoIbrahim:

The also won all the winables?
yes, Victor ikpeba was over 36 when he became African best
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pens Emotional Message As He Celebrates His 36th Birthday by MoIbrahim: 4:59am On Feb 07, 2021
lastchild:
yes, Victor ikpeba was over 36 when he became African best

Victor Ikpeba and many others were very good and they individually won many different awards. But I asked about one individual winning ALL winables?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pens Emotional Message As He Celebrates His 36th Birthday by lastchild: 9:27am On Feb 07, 2021
MoIbrahim:

Victor Ikpeba and many others were very good and they individually won many different awards. But I asked about one individual winning ALL winables?
winning all the winables is not a trophy or title

I just cleared you that someone can be 36 and win trophy, not just Ronaldo
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pens Emotional Message As He Celebrates His 36th Birthday by MoIbrahim: 11:26am On Feb 08, 2021
lastchild:
winning all the winables is not a trophy or title

I just cleared you that someone can be 36 and win trophy, not just Ronaldo

I am talking about winning trophies, you are talking about winning trophy. Trophy is different from trophiessssss
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pens Emotional Message As He Celebrates His 36th Birthday by Casemiro(m): 3:58pm On Feb 08, 2021
chris259:
I just tire for all the nairaland mods ohh!! but if na those olosho were they pose as actress buy car or share new photos e dey reach fp quick quick.

life no just balance
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Pens Emotional Message As He Celebrates His 36th Birthday by joshboo(m): 1:01pm On Feb 16, 2021
HantaVirus:
Happy birthday to the god of sports ♥️

The greatest athlete to ever walk this earth ❗
God bless you for this statement sabi boy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Qatar World Cup To Use Semi-automated Offside Technology / Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 2 Screamers To Win Al Nassr Match Vs Al Duhail (Photos) / Chris Giwa Storms NFF Headquarters With Thugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.