Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Top 5 Reasons Buhari Banned Bitcoin - Dr Kemi Olunloyo - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Top 5 Reasons Buhari Banned Bitcoin - Dr Kemi Olunloyo (59128 Views)

Why Nigeria Banned Bitcoin - What You Should Know / REVEALED: Why Nigeria BANNED Bitcoin - What You MUST Know! / Kunle Soname Biography, Age, Bet9ja Owner, Wife Kemi Soname, NetWorth, House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Reasons Buhari Banned Bitcoin - Dr Kemi Olunloyo by elisho: 2:42pm On Feb 06, 2021
am advising anybody that have anyone in the force to till them to look for another job because the next end SARS will be boldly don't give up your life for this government it does not what it's

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Reasons Buhari Banned Bitcoin - Dr Kemi Olunloyo by dayleke: 3:50pm On Feb 06, 2021
Olabode971:
#Hmmm...

BT the time one crazy dude go carry RPG and launch it to dismantled that their Useless Aso Rock, then, will FG know say na Serious Quantar na hin them enter...

And it pained me that I be Nigerian.

Had it been I can choose my nationality from Heaven, wetin won make me choose this Sithole.... 1001% sure, I won't come near here at all..

Lol....

But bros!!
Nigeria was not like this when you were born now.... grin

Things were better then....
Did you not enjoy your younger days?
Re: Top 5 Reasons Buhari Banned Bitcoin - Dr Kemi Olunloyo by LaReinaa(f): 4:01pm On Feb 06, 2021
This is 100% correct!!
Re: Top 5 Reasons Buhari Banned Bitcoin - Dr Kemi Olunloyo by Samkeniyy(m): 4:35pm On Feb 06, 2021
colp2015:
Kemi's prediction was not borne of hatred. Obviously, you know nothing about systemic racism in the global scene.

Nkojo Iweala is coasting home to victory as she remains the only contender.

Pele oh. Global Literacy Educator. Racism or not, she said it with certainty and yes with so much bitterness. It's definitely not in her place to make that conclusion.

Your second paragraph is stale info.
Re: Top 5 Reasons Buhari Banned Bitcoin - Dr Kemi Olunloyo by EMDN: 6:45pm On Feb 06, 2021
prefer to enslave us with 10k tradermoni.

122. cooltola(m): Quote Post
Reasons why Buhari ban cryptocurrency
1, unable to tax,
2, unable to regulate cryptocurrency
3. Criminals prefers bitcoins worldwide
4. Bitcoin is untraceable.

My own take is that it is very difficulty to even ban bitcoin because it is not regulated and it is done online. The government may say they are banning bitcoin, ethernet and so forth, but the real players in the cryptocurrency game know the real deal.[color=#006600][/color]I'm with you
Re: Top 5 Reasons Buhari Banned Bitcoin - Dr Kemi Olunloyo by cooltola(m): 7:58pm On Feb 06, 2021
EMDN:
prefer to enslave us with 10k tradermoni.

122. cooltola(m): Quote Post
Reasons why Buhari ban cryptocurrency
1, unable to tax,
2, unable to regulate cryptocurrency
3. Criminals prefers bitcoins worldwide
4. Bitcoin is untraceable.

My own take is that it is very difficulty to even ban bitcoin because it is not regulated and it is done online. The government may say they are banning bitcoin, ethernet and so forth, but the real players in the cryptocurrency game know the real deal.[color=#006600][/color]I'm with you

Do not mind him,he wants all of us to be beggin
Re: Top 5 Reasons Buhari Banned Bitcoin - Dr Kemi Olunloyo by blacknoir: 8:11pm On Feb 06, 2021
Nuel4:
Let's keep pretending like Buhari has ever heard the word bitcoin or knows what it is
Someone probably told him that bitcoin is a disease that is affecting his cows at daura
Re: Top 5 Reasons Buhari Banned Bitcoin - Dr Kemi Olunloyo by kechywillz(m): 8:46pm On Feb 06, 2021
Am mumu buhari could do is to abruptly stop bitcoin because he fears who couldn't control it,not minding the negative effect it will have in Nigerian economy and the crimes in may try to portend in future time
Re: Top 5 Reasons Buhari Banned Bitcoin - Dr Kemi Olunloyo by okezuoemmanue(m): 11:46pm On Feb 06, 2021
Realday:
Ah!

Wahala, poverty and crime will be our core courses.
Re: Top 5 Reasons Buhari Banned Bitcoin - Dr Kemi Olunloyo by showafrica(m): 5:47am On Feb 07, 2021
ThreeEyedRaven:
They're only trying to enslave us by every means possible but we will defeat them. Stupid supporters of APC

Write it well... 'stupid Janjaweeeds' the moderator is also a Fulani janjaweeed

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Reasons Buhari Banned Bitcoin - Dr Kemi Olunloyo by showafrica(m): 6:00am On Feb 07, 2021
Realiz:
that's the code!

Is it that easy to transfer money back and forth Nigeria /ghana? Can I open Ghana bank account online and run it with luno etc? Explain abeg...this our 9ja is useless.
Re: Top 5 Reasons Buhari Banned Bitcoin - Dr Kemi Olunloyo by DAVE5(m): 9:53pm On Feb 07, 2021
Joanney:
If the zombies are armed,you may have no place to call home.

Is Nigeria a home?
can you confidently walk down the streets of Nigeria by 2am?
what exactly is home?

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Reasons Buhari Banned Bitcoin - Dr Kemi Olunloyo by DAVE5(m): 9:56pm On Feb 07, 2021
Olabode971:
#Hmmm...

BT the time one crazy dude go carry RPG and launch it to dismantled that their Useless Aso Rock, then, will FG know say na Serious Quantar na hin them enter...

And it pained me that I be Nigerian.

Had it been I can choose my nationality from Heaven, wetin won make me choose this Sithole.... 1001% sure, I won't come near here at all..

Calm down boss, Nigeria is the hell fire assigned to sinners that sinned gravely in their former lives while living in good countries, so no one actually picked Nigeria, you sin, you come here, go through ur hell, do good and be born in a better economy on ur next life, else, you’ll come back here

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Reasons Buhari Banned Bitcoin - Dr Kemi Olunloyo by AlphaSoul: 4:48am On Feb 19, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Giant Container Ship Ran Aground, Blocking World's Busiest Shipping Lane(Pics) / Dangote Refinery: The Making Of Africa's Biggest Private Refinery - Photos / South African Student That Squandered N392m Accidentally Found In Her Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.