Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,737 members, 7,813,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

Businessman Excretes 83 Wraps Of Cocaine At Abuja Airport (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Businessman Excretes 83 Wraps Of Cocaine At Abuja Airport (Photo) (45652 Views)

Danfo Driver Strips Naked, Excretes Into His Palm, Smears LASTMA Official’s Head / Woman Arrested For Ingesting 80 Pellets Of Cocaine At Abuja Airport (Photos) / Frozen Foods Concealed As Vegetables Intercepted At Lagos Airport (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businessman Excretes 83 Wraps Of Cocaine At Abuja Airport (Photo) by Zyzxx10: 10:13am On Feb 06, 2021
He still gat caught upon all the risks.
Re: Businessman Excretes 83 Wraps Of Cocaine At Abuja Airport (Photo) by Originalsly: 10:16am On Feb 06, 2021
Nothing new.... but why rush to the media instead of bringing down the entire syndicate.... local and foreign? Most likely... Brazil > Nigeria >India.
Re: Businessman Excretes 83 Wraps Of Cocaine At Abuja Airport (Photo) by DimIsaac10(m): 10:17am On Feb 06, 2021
Yahoo ni babalawo.... Awon kan shei gbe Awon kan jewa.
Re: Businessman Excretes 83 Wraps Of Cocaine At Abuja Airport (Photo) by emperor863(m): 10:18am On Feb 06, 2021
I opened the thread just to check names. After the fourth line, I got the information I sought.

I was not disappointed.

4 Likes

Re: Businessman Excretes 83 Wraps Of Cocaine At Abuja Airport (Photo) by OlawaleBammie: 10:19am On Feb 06, 2021
U never develop lagos finish, u wan go develop india, ok na

2 Likes

Re: Businessman Excretes 83 Wraps Of Cocaine At Abuja Airport (Photo) by wizdooarchy3(m): 10:21am On Feb 06, 2021
MAKE DEM HOLLAM OOH

BCOX THE 84th Shit Go Be BITCOIN
U know say bitcoin na contriban now
Re: Businessman Excretes 83 Wraps Of Cocaine At Abuja Airport (Photo) by Ashirioluwa: 10:24am On Feb 06, 2021
They are all legit businessmen until they get caught

1 Like

Re: Businessman Excretes 83 Wraps Of Cocaine At Abuja Airport (Photo) by OlawaleBammie: 10:24am On Feb 06, 2021
simplelad:
Oyingbo. Are they the only ones looking for money. This is becoming rampant. Any news of cocaine arrest, what comes your mind is Igbo kwenu.

Leave dem o, that is what brings dem money to change the brown roofs in enugu and abia in 1954
Re: Businessman Excretes 83 Wraps Of Cocaine At Abuja Airport (Photo) by pajaka77: 10:24am On Feb 06, 2021
Common guys let all stop buying cow meat. Personally, no more cow meat in my household...Only goat meat or chicken and fish period... IF we all adopt this simple measure, we can frustrate the fulanis and send them packing. If we keep patronising their business and giving them money, they will keep seeing us as fools that we are. Lets wise up and rise up fellow southerners... There is power in unity!

1 Like

Re: Businessman Excretes 83 Wraps Of Cocaine At Abuja Airport (Photo) by Aboki99(m): 10:25am On Feb 06, 2021
Na dem!
Re: Businessman Excretes 83 Wraps Of Cocaine At Abuja Airport (Photo) by meeky007(m): 10:26am On Feb 06, 2021
uglodoh:
Ordinary 1.5 million some people will hustle and make .
pls i need 10.000 naira

1 Like

Re: Businessman Excretes 83 Wraps Of Cocaine At Abuja Airport (Photo) by PAWG(m): 10:27am On Feb 06, 2021
grin
Re: Businessman Excretes 83 Wraps Of Cocaine At Abuja Airport (Photo) by OlawaleBammie: 10:28am On Feb 06, 2021
theFilmtric:
crime doesn't pay
[s]
stop being tribalistic

theFilmtricsay

Hey!! Ogberan!!

Did i sound tribalistic here??

I said he shoud finish the development of lagos state before he proceed to another country for proper developmental project. And its a valid advice to every one in this country

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Businessman Excretes 83 Wraps Of Cocaine At Abuja Airport (Photo) by SLOVFO(m): 10:30am On Feb 06, 2021
emperor863:
I opened the thread just to check names. After the fourth line, I got the information I sought.

I was not disappointed.

This was on FP 2 days ago. Then, it was two men that were caught at different times and places, one Yoruba and the other Igbo. I wonder why the mods are recycling this story while omitting the Yoruba man that was earlier featured with Mr. Onuchukwu in the story. This is beginning to look tribalistic.

https://www.nairaland.com/6398981/ndlea-arrests-businessman-1-other

3 Likes

Re: Businessman Excretes 83 Wraps Of Cocaine At Abuja Airport (Photo) by lekki1444: 10:31am On Feb 06, 2021
he is lucky they caught him in nigeria. if they had caught him in india those indiA jails are worse than naija own
Re: Businessman Excretes 83 Wraps Of Cocaine At Abuja Airport (Photo) by olmoRoc: 10:33am On Feb 06, 2021
Businessman or trader?
Re: Businessman Excretes 83 Wraps Of Cocaine At Abuja Airport (Photo) by LexngtonSteele: 10:39am On Feb 06, 2021
grin cheesy grin

Re: Businessman Excretes 83 Wraps Of Cocaine At Abuja Airport (Photo) by manyr4luv: 10:41am On Feb 06, 2021
President99:
But are Igbos destined for crime?

President of NCANizooria.
I Dey salute your mumudity.
Re: Businessman Excretes 83 Wraps Of Cocaine At Abuja Airport (Photo) by Dpaulie(m): 10:41am On Feb 06, 2021
SignalTrading:
Hello good day, we all know how hard the country is these days. As a result, we have been looking for various ways of making money both online and offline. But no one that has a sure way online is ready to help. It was on a platform when I was looking for how to make money that providence made me meet someone who introduced me to one trading platform where I registered with 1k and made over Two thousand naira on the first day. The profit is huge and more than 100% and it is made every single night. The person who introduced me made over Sixty thousand in three weeks. How do we do it? There is a trading site, there is also a signal group on Telegram or WhatsApp. We receive signals from our leader on what to trade and the amount to stake, every trading session lasts for 3 minutes and trading takes place 24/7 but, we only trade for 2 hours in a day. That is 9 PM-11 PM, but we usually get online at least 30 minutes before trading begins. The signals are too sure as we always win 80% of our trade. You are guaranteed of making profit every night and you can withdraw your money Mondays to Fridays 8a.m-12a.m. Even if the money means nothing to you, it can at least settle some little bills and get you out of being always broke. If you want to be making between 1000 to 3000 Naira or more every single night. If after registration you don't make any profit from the platform on your first day, I am ready to refund your 1k. Chat with me on WhatsApp 0.8.1.0.7.8.8.7.8.4.6 to know more and start trading asap.
You won’t stop this your scam until u meet your Waterloo?? Ole!!!
Re: Businessman Excretes 83 Wraps Of Cocaine At Abuja Airport (Photo) by AfonjaConehead: 10:43am On Feb 06, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

Hey!! Ogberan!!

Did i sound tribalistic here??

I said he shoud finish the development of lagos state before he proceed to another country for proper developmental project. And its a valid advice to every one in this country

stealmatic:
b
the name alone says it all ��� onuchukwu ass
President99:
koyyes:
Ipob touts at it again.

Small India don see Una finish.

Shame.

1 Share

Re: Businessman Excretes 83 Wraps Of Cocaine At Abuja Airport (Photo) by manyr4luv: 10:45am On Feb 06, 2021
meeky007:
pls i need 10.000 naira

Dont worry, i go wire you the 10 naira wey u ask for.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Businessman Excretes 83 Wraps Of Cocaine At Abuja Airport (Photo) by Mitsurugi(m): 10:45am On Feb 06, 2021
President99:

Abi, since drug peddling is the only CRIME known to humanity undecided Thank God Baba Suwe was innocent at least he has learnt to leave the trade for men wey sabi
Re: Businessman Excretes 83 Wraps Of Cocaine At Abuja Airport (Photo) by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 06, 2021
Ipob touts at it again.

Small India don see Una finish.

Shame.
Re: Businessman Excretes 83 Wraps Of Cocaine At Abuja Airport (Photo) by Xucxex1997: 10:52am On Feb 06, 2021
Nawaoo
Swears NL is something else
This news was on F.P some days ago and you guys still repeated the news just to mock the south easterners
This goes a long way to show what N.L really is
Re: Businessman Excretes 83 Wraps Of Cocaine At Abuja Airport (Photo) by moneyissweet(m): 10:55am On Feb 06, 2021
It's onye Igbo and not oyingbo.... unless.you are referring to oyingbo in Rivers State or Lagos.

You need to learn how to write it well Before rushing to insult

simplelad:
Oyingbo. Are they the only ones looking for money. This is becoming rampant. Any news of cocaine arrest, what comes your mind is Igbo kwenu.

1 Like

Re: Businessman Excretes 83 Wraps Of Cocaine At Abuja Airport (Photo) by Omezif(m): 11:01am On Feb 06, 2021
This kind of business is so risky.
really it's illegal.
Re: Businessman Excretes 83 Wraps Of Cocaine At Abuja Airport (Photo) by Kingdemu: 11:04am On Feb 06, 2021
Businessman abi Biafra man
Re: Businessman Excretes 83 Wraps Of Cocaine At Abuja Airport (Photo) by Joanney: 11:04am On Feb 06, 2021
tit:
Miracle
Dude's got lotta balls.
Re: Businessman Excretes 83 Wraps Of Cocaine At Abuja Airport (Photo) by DaddyGngeess(m): 11:05am On Feb 06, 2021
He is lucky ooo
Re: Businessman Excretes 83 Wraps Of Cocaine At Abuja Airport (Photo) by YorubaPrince: 11:07am On Feb 06, 2021
grin
Re: Businessman Excretes 83 Wraps Of Cocaine At Abuja Airport (Photo) by OlawaleBammie: 11:11am On Feb 06, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

Ahahahaha grin grin grin
Weyrey kparaku

Which area of our southwest are u developing bro?? grin
Re: Businessman Excretes 83 Wraps Of Cocaine At Abuja Airport (Photo) by gigabyte13: 11:11am On Feb 06, 2021
I SEE COCAIN, I RUN TO CONFIRM THE NAME, AM NOT DISAPPOINTED... CONFIRM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 10 Yahoo Boys In Abuja, Seizes Car, Laptops (Photos) / 12-Year-Old Boy Used To Perpetrate Rice Fraud In Lagos In Tears / Herdsmen Kill 65-Year-Old Man In Imo (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.