Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,800 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

20-Year-Old Lady Caught 2 Months After She Stole Alaba Lawson's Phone - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 20-Year-Old Lady Caught 2 Months After She Stole Alaba Lawson's Phone (32336 Views)

Vigilante Caught 2 Suspects With Human Bones In Ibadan (Photo) / NSCDC Caught 2 Persons With 30 Kegs Of Fuel In Ilorin (Photo) / Kenyan Lady Caught 3 Months After She Stole A Phone In A Makeup Store (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Caught 2 Months After She Stole Alaba Lawson's Phone by youngblaq: 8:42am On Feb 06, 2021
setobaba:
Those big names should be mindful what they allow to the public, if I were the woman, I would free the lady or have my name unrevealed
Apparently, such publicity means nothing to her majesty.
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Caught 2 Months After She Stole Alaba Lawson's Phone by macho44(m): 8:50am On Feb 06, 2021
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Caught 2 Months After She Stole Alaba Lawson's Phone by tidoabdul(m): 9:01am On Feb 06, 2021
they can't do this investigation to an ordinary man,am sure she shower them wit cash,before the investigation commence,how hypocritical...
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Caught 2 Months After She Stole Alaba Lawson's Phone by Cleo7: 9:04am On Feb 06, 2021
I'm sure my proprietress go forgive am laslas cool
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Caught 2 Months After She Stole Alaba Lawson's Phone by Nicoswit(m): 9:31am On Feb 06, 2021
Zzor:
Such a big shame
Zzor long time oo
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Caught 2 Months After She Stole Alaba Lawson's Phone by Nicoswit(m): 9:34am On Feb 06, 2021
Zzor:
Such a big shame
Zzor long time oo

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Caught 2 Months After She Stole Alaba Lawson's Phone by Dreyton36: 9:36am On Feb 06, 2021
I be dey expect to see one kind worwor girl unfortunately n fine girl angry
Chai nothing I hate pass stealing, that name "thief" no be wetin Dem suppose call person

Lights up my kpoli in peace

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Caught 2 Months After She Stole Alaba Lawson's Phone by JastSiryin(m): 10:16am On Feb 06, 2021
Sundrus:
grin
As in the thing bust my brain... You no go see that fowl for here now o grin
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Caught 2 Months After She Stole Alaba Lawson's Phone by INCREDIBLE007(m): 10:38am On Feb 06, 2021
what did she gained by doing that now
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Caught 2 Months After She Stole Alaba Lawson's Phone by Osebanjo(m): 10:48am On Feb 06, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
I remember one lady at work last year she always say Future is Female
Until another woman stole her husband. I laugh so hard everytime I think of her grin grin grin

grin
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Caught 2 Months After She Stole Alaba Lawson's Phone by wellmax(m): 12:26pm On Feb 06, 2021
dominique:
What if she bought the phone not knowing it was stolen? I don't think people steal phones for their personal use, they steal to sell

Did you read the story at all. Olodo
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Caught 2 Months After She Stole Alaba Lawson's Phone by Levels1(m): 12:50pm On Feb 06, 2021
ipobarethieves:
Abeg,use Ur connection/Elderly ones around to beg iyalode

Lolz.
I have no connection with her, but I know what she's capable of doing. I really don't want to talk in details on air, but one thing I know is she's a prisoner already.
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Caught 2 Months After She Stole Alaba Lawson's Phone by Levels1(m): 12:53pm On Feb 06, 2021
Pat081:
people will beg mama to forgive her but since u know mum to be hard person that is what will end her

If I should give you instant that is not up to this and the outcome , maybe you will get my point. For her to have go this extend of tracking the phone, sorry is her case. She stole a wrong person's phone Bro.

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Caught 2 Months After She Stole Alaba Lawson's Phone by BLoomfrancs(m): 1:41pm On Feb 06, 2021
The future is female. Muhahahahaaa grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Caught 2 Months After She Stole Alaba Lawson's Phone by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 06, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

I remember one lady at work last year she always shout Future is Female

Until another Woman stole her husband.
I laugh so hard everytime I think of her grin grin grin

Now this is funny. grin
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Caught 2 Months After She Stole Alaba Lawson's Phone by Slimsly100(f): 3:20pm On Feb 06, 2021
TheFakeProphet:

"the suspect confessed that she stole the phone......."

"According to the suspect, after she stole the phone she immediately switched it off......."

THE FUTURE IS FEMALE grin

What if she made the confession under duress
Trust Nigerian police.
Anyway, wetin I Sabi sef
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Caught 2 Months After She Stole Alaba Lawson's Phone by Pat081: 4:13pm On Feb 06, 2021
Sorry for her
Levels1:

If I should give you instant that is not up to this and the outcome , maybe you will get my point. For her to have go this extend of tracking the phone, sorry is her case. She stole a wrong person's phone Bro.
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Caught 2 Months After She Stole Alaba Lawson's Phone by Levels1(m): 5:07pm On Feb 06, 2021
Pat081:
Sorry for her

Lolz
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Caught 2 Months After She Stole Alaba Lawson's Phone by rimam849(m): 6:42pm On Feb 06, 2021
sacrifice is ready for the gods of their land!
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Caught 2 Months After She Stole Alaba Lawson's Phone by Emeka71(m): 11:06pm On Feb 06, 2021
dominique:
What if she bought the phone not knowing it was stolen? I don't think people steal phones for their personal use, they steal to sell
She is expert thief and expert thieves don't steal phone to use but to sell and they don't waste time to sell the thing; this is why I am surprised that the phone was still with her that long.
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Caught 2 Months After She Stole Alaba Lawson's Phone by Temmytea70(m): 2:46am On Feb 07, 2021
dominique:

Did you sell the phone to her?
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Caught 2 Months After She Stole Alaba Lawson's Phone by GEEBITE: 2:49pm On Feb 07, 2021
Try to read first before posting your comment.
dominique:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Neighbour Pours Hot Water On Pregnant Woman During Fight - Photos / Robbers Hijack Petrol Tanker In Ikire, Kill Driver (Graphic Photos) / Robbers Invade Female Hostel In Lagos, Rob And Sexually Assault Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.