Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,907 members, 7,821,147 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Warri Guys No Dey Carry Last! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Warri Guys No Dey Carry Last! (1501 Views)

Guys No Get Wahala Na Women Own Plenty.! Check This Out! / Very Funny Naija No Dey Carry Last / The Three Wise Men....(fine Guys No Wrinkle)... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warri Guys No Dey Carry Last! by AGBAMA(m): 6:21pm On Jul 04, 2007
in all warri guys do, dey dont carry last,at home and anywhere they find themselves.warri i hailoooooooooooo!!!
Re: Warri Guys No Dey Carry Last! by rasulua(m): 6:37pm On Jul 04, 2007
Guy i trip u,cos i b dey trip dem worri boys.
Re: Warri Guys No Dey Carry Last! by rasulua(m): 6:42pm On Jul 04, 2007
Guy i trip u,cos i b dey trip dem worri boys.
Re: Warri Guys No Dey Carry Last! by AGBAMA(m): 1:09pm On Jul 05, 2007
of a truth,warri no dey carry last.can u imagine a situation where 2 nigeria sneeked in to us thru the engine room of the ship that are takin people to us,but unfortunately they got to know that sneek into the country,so they were chasing them and fately they ran into a social gathering and since every where was jampacked they couldn't trace them,wat was their next idea?so the us police quickly switched off the light and evrybody was complaining,and in 3mins time it was switched on and suddenly the two warri guys shouted"nepa don bring light" and they were able to locate them and that was how they were deported!dats y i say that anywhere tehy they dont carry last!so abeg help hail warri gur,three gun shot 2 una gboza!,gboza!,gboza!

(1) (Reply)

Life Explained / Any Idiots In The Room? / Lagos-benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.