Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,670 members, 7,809,536 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

Adamu Garba: Investing In Cows Better Than Cryptocurrency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Garba: Investing In Cows Better Than Cryptocurrency (42204 Views)

EndSARS: Adamu Garba Sues Jack Dorsey, Twitter CEO For $1bn / EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" / Adamu Garba: Almajiri Is Our Pride, I Disagree With Sanusi, Emir Of Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Garba: Investing In Cows Better Than Cryptocurrency by luvmijeje(f): 10:05am On Feb 06, 2021
They should start doing it in the North and stop creating insecurity everywhere with their cows.
Re: Adamu Garba: Investing In Cows Better Than Cryptocurrency by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 06, 2021
Adamumu Garbage has spoken. Next!
Re: Adamu Garba: Investing In Cows Better Than Cryptocurrency by SignalTrading: 10:11am On Feb 06, 2021
Hello good day, we all know how hard the country is these days. As a result, we have been looking for various ways of making money both online and offline. But no one that has a sure way online is ready to help. It was on a platform when I was looking for how to make money that providence made me meet someone who introduced me to one trading platform where I registered with 1k and made over Two thousand naira on the first day. The profit is huge and more than 100% and it is made every single night. The person who introduced me made over Sixty thousand in three weeks. How do we do it? There is a trading site, there is also a signal group on Telegram or WhatsApp. We receive signals from our leader on what to trade and the amount to stake, every trading session lasts for 3 minutes and trading takes place 24/7 but, we only trade for 2 hours in a day. That is 9 PM-11 PM, but we usually get online at least 30 minutes before trading begins. The signals are too sure as we always win 80% of our trade. You are guaranteed of making profit every night and you can withdraw your money Mondays to Fridays 8a.m-12a.m. Even if the money means nothing to you, it can at least settle some little bills and get you out of being always broke. If you want to be making between 1000 to 3000 Naira or more every single night. If after registration you don't make any profit from the platform on your first day, I am ready to refund your 1k. Chat with me on WhatsApp 0.8.1.0.7.8.8.7.8.4.6 to know more and start trading asap.
Re: Adamu Garba: Investing In Cows Better Than Cryptocurrency by israelmao(m): 10:13am On Feb 06, 2021
Cows seem to be valued above all things in Nigeria including human beings.
Re: Adamu Garba: Investing In Cows Better Than Cryptocurrency by loopman: 10:13am On Feb 06, 2021
These Fulanis should never be allowed to come close to power in Nigeria again

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: Investing In Cows Better Than Cryptocurrency by Centcanada: 10:14am On Feb 06, 2021
Fool at forty!
Re: Adamu Garba: Investing In Cows Better Than Cryptocurrency by King3urna(m): 10:15am On Feb 06, 2021
Tolexander:
Stop being mischievous.

Stupidity is an intrinsic gift given to all, stop misusing it

Your more stupid seems your one of them you just here to gather informatios but God don shame una already
Re: Adamu Garba: Investing In Cows Better Than Cryptocurrency by DimIsaac10(m): 10:15am On Feb 06, 2021
Parochially parochial ragamuffin.
Re: Adamu Garba: Investing In Cows Better Than Cryptocurrency by theFilmtric: 10:15am On Feb 06, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Says a man who thinks like a cow, no wonder he's named Adamu.
cheesy grin cheesy

theFilmtricsay
Re: Adamu Garba: Investing In Cows Better Than Cryptocurrency by obonujoker(m): 10:15am On Feb 06, 2021
Lol....
Re: Adamu Garba: Investing In Cows Better Than Cryptocurrency by jaxxy(m): 10:15am On Feb 06, 2021
Not everybody is a cowboy
Re: Adamu Garba: Investing In Cows Better Than Cryptocurrency by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 10:16am On Feb 06, 2021
If I knack this ngbofiri two by two plank,him head go reset,aboy e no go good ooo angry
Re: Adamu Garba: Investing In Cows Better Than Cryptocurrency by obailala(m): 10:16am On Feb 06, 2021
Doraty1:

https://twitter.com/adamugarba/status/1357823270423318528?s=19

This is the tweet that's just been reported as serious news; the tweet looks like sarcasm to me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba: Investing In Cows Better Than Cryptocurrency by lekki1444: 10:16am On Feb 06, 2021
he is correct. cows multiply. question is who has the space ?
Re: Adamu Garba: Investing In Cows Better Than Cryptocurrency by ugochukwufrenzy: 10:16am On Feb 06, 2021
why most northerners no get sense,,,see talk,
Re: Adamu Garba: Investing In Cows Better Than Cryptocurrency by johnmartus(m): 10:17am On Feb 06, 2021
I'm just tired of seeing the kids on nairaland that still feeding fat from their parents.

Truly brain are not common in your case. You think this is all about Sunday igboho.This man body language just show that north have plans over south.
PrinceOfLagos:
More like saying that the life of a single cow is worth more than the life of Sunday Igboho cheesy
Re: Adamu Garba: Investing In Cows Better Than Cryptocurrency by kemika8989(m): 10:17am On Feb 06, 2021
Doraty1:

am here to read comments from all those who voted and supporting this government. Just see what human being with sense is saying shame on all those voted for failure. Like buhari like his supporters

3 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: Investing In Cows Better Than Cryptocurrency by phorget(m): 10:17am On Feb 06, 2021
See how backwardness we've gone.
So if all of us now invest in cow then who's going to buy from who?
Abokis won't stop representing backwardness though.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: Investing In Cows Better Than Cryptocurrency by CodeTemplar: 10:17am On Feb 06, 2021
Doraty1:

He is busy talking about cow Ranching when he should be doing it.
Re: Adamu Garba: Investing In Cows Better Than Cryptocurrency by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 06, 2021
Who do us this thing?
Re: Adamu Garba: Investing In Cows Better Than Cryptocurrency by Tolexander: 10:19am On Feb 06, 2021
King3urna:

Your more stupid seems your one of them you just here to gather informatios but God don shame una already
can someone explain what this thing is blabbering? angry
Re: Adamu Garba: Investing In Cows Better Than Cryptocurrency by AK481(m): 10:19am On Feb 06, 2021
Cryptocurrency is not a business but a trade of barter .

Doing it as a business could be quite confusing
Re: Adamu Garba: Investing In Cows Better Than Cryptocurrency by Ferdinandu(m): 10:19am On Feb 06, 2021
Yeah it can be depending on how you are coming into it. Crypto currency like his brother Forex trading is very unstable business unlike the stability you will get from cow ranching. Profitability wise cow ranching profits will be far more stable and even higher than that of crypto currency. Only advantage crypto have over ranching is that you can easily go into the business with small capital. So Adamu Garba is 100% right
Re: Adamu Garba: Investing In Cows Better Than Cryptocurrency by bhella10: 10:20am On Feb 06, 2021
Is this a subtle jab
Re: Adamu Garba: Investing In Cows Better Than Cryptocurrency by Niceman4u(m): 10:21am On Feb 06, 2021
Adamu de Mumu will never disappoint in spewing trash.
So, this was a man who aspired to be the president of this country?
I wonder the kind of presidency this buffoon would ve made.
There are many nincompoops than Buhari in this country but the worst thing is that they have supporters and apologists.
Re: Adamu Garba: Investing In Cows Better Than Cryptocurrency by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 06, 2021
Doraty1:

I have said it severally, this is a government of cow. If you do not have animalistic behaviour, you can't be appointed. Except you want to take animals courses immediately you're appointed

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: Investing In Cows Better Than Cryptocurrency by danietohbadt(m): 10:21am On Feb 06, 2021
Na Satan go punish you!

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: Investing In Cows Better Than Cryptocurrency by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 06, 2021
Last last be like na to leave this country for these bastards for good. I can't imagine raising my kids here.... wtf sad

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: Investing In Cows Better Than Cryptocurrency by tito44: 10:22am On Feb 06, 2021
APC starlwarts and their supporters always talk like fools bereft of any idea.

Sometimes I wonder how these clowns succeeded in deceiving Nigerians to get to where they re. No single sellable idea, NOTHING!!

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: Investing In Cows Better Than Cryptocurrency by humilitypays(m): 10:22am On Feb 06, 2021
I see the mark of the b***t on his forehead, so no need to argue further with him lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Adamu Garba: Investing In Cows Better Than Cryptocurrency by Danzakidakura(m): 10:22am On Feb 06, 2021
This guy just dey spend money of media hyping this days. Cow brain
Re: Adamu Garba: Investing In Cows Better Than Cryptocurrency by bhella10: 10:22am On Feb 06, 2021
obailala:

This is the tweet that's just been reported as serious news; the tweet looks like sarcasm to me.
Exactly. Most people didn't get the real message behind the tweets

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

$1m On Foreign Trips: Fayose Can Say ‘ Whatever He Likes’ – Buhari / Throwback: Young Tinubu Making Promises To Nigerians (video) / Fayose Salutes Buhari, Begs Nigerians To Accept Presidential Poll Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.