Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

‘i’m Not Giving Up,’ Says ‘angry’ Zidane - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / ‘i’m Not Giving Up,’ Says ‘angry’ Zidane (177 Views)

Serie A: Napoli Players Angry Over Special Treatment Accorded Osimhen / Messi Lauds Zinedine Zidane, Calls Him 'One Of The Greatest Players In History’ / Manchester United Fans Praise Cavani For Giving Up His Number 7 Shirt To Ronaldo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘i’m Not Giving Up,’ Says ‘angry’ Zidane by SucreSports: 9:32am On Feb 06, 2021
Zinedine Zidane said he was angry and asked for respect for himself and his struggling team on Friday in the face of continued speculation about his future, insisting he was not going to leave.

Real lost at home to Levante last weekend and travel to last-place Huesca on Saturday third in the table and 10 points behind leaders Atletico Madrid.

The normally guarded Real Madrid coach became visibly angry as he spoke at his first press conference since returning following a positive Covid-19 test...
https://nigerbet.net/2021/02/06/im-not-giving-up-says-angry-zidane/

(1) (Reply)

Infographic: Six Reasons Why EPL Star Marcus Rashford Is A Hero, Both On And Off / Koeman Wants To Lead The Second Revolution At Barcelona / Official: Caf Appoints South African Billionaire As New President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.