Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Can We Do Better As Devs - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Can We Do Better As Devs (362 Views)

I Got Scammed!!! Devs Shine Your Eyes... / So There Are Devs That Earn Up To 30k USD. / Hi Devs, See What I Won (New Survey) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can We Do Better As Devs by africonn: 9:49am On Feb 06, 2021
Life is hard, being a dev even make it worst, you attempting entrepreneurship is definitely worse, Most people don't even attempt it and skip it for jobs and gigs (remote: helping other regions grow except home for better life in exchange), that good at least you will resting your brain after work and you will be able to spend the money you work for in peace not having to worry about running a biz which by the way is war grin, though the truth is non business people live happier than their biz counterpart, we all have this burning desire to satisfy our ego as one of the best humans on earth wink We still strive hard to build products and endure the pains for the hope of a better tomorrow only to be met by failures and shattered hope, It's nobody's fault really but there are things we learn from each failure that make us better for our next ventures, I built the forum last year that I envisioned as the community for Africans, people signed up, but they didn't comment, create topics or any category, so i got no feedback, that's hard, nobody owes anybody a thing so I don't blame anybody for that, If you wanna help me test out the site, please head on to www.africonn.com, sign up, comment, create topics etc. thanks, As I was saying, things are hard and as Africans/Nigeria the odds is totally against us angry with the gov trying everything in their capacity to reverse the stagnant train, The bottom line of this is I urge you guys to research well, meet wonderful people, join communities and strive hard to add your own quota to the nation/continent by innovation (building products), remember we are the next gen, don't get discouraged or live in the fallacy that everything is a bed of rose in foreign countries, remember hope for a better tomorrow is what keep all of us woke, if a place was a paradise as people think why will the citizen have to do anything, THE ROOT OF OUR PROBLEM IS THAT WE HAVE GIVEN UP WE LOOK ELSEWHERE FOR HOPE, The truth less than 10% of those who want to travel out will make it there desire countries why not let collaborate to build our paradise here LIKE SOMEONE TOLD ME YOU CAN"T DO EVERYTHING ALONE.

Thanks for reading through, i am a dev not a writer so i apologize for blunders i have write along the lines grin, I believe that if we have handful for huge communities working hard like the European did when the were developing their nations in the 1800s things will definitely get better.
when we have less hungry citizen they will be able to make better decisions that affects their futures, that's my hope and vision, and i hope it doesn't die out. EVOLUTION DOESN"T HAPPEN WITHIN A YEAR
Re: Can We Do Better As Devs by Stellar360(m): 12:04pm On Mar 24, 2021
you're the guy who built Africonn platform, yeah?
Re: Can We Do Better As Devs by africonn: 11:09pm On Mar 24, 2021
Stellar360:
you're the guy who built Africonn platform, yeah?
Yeah

(1) (Reply)

5 Top React Native Databases For Building Flawless Mobile Apps / Jquery Expert Needed / Top Trends Influencing Wearable Mobile App Development In 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.