Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,284 members, 7,954,120 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:40 PM

Website Design By A Django Noob:update - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Website Design By A Django Noob:update (314 Views)

My Tech Journey: Noob To Noggler (google) In One Year. / Website Design By A Django Noob / How Do I ,a Noob,get Strted In Android Dev ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Website Design By A Django Noob:update by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 26, 2021
So the last time i posted about this site and thanks to you guys i found bugs and all are fixed with no more bugs,i also added a ratings area sp u as a user can rate products,please if an one is interested in buying it dm on whatsapp me at 07013927220

http://divinebakery.herokuapp.com

Re: Website Design By A Django Noob:update by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 27, 2021
Bt business aside how much do u guys think a site like this would be sold never sold any usually make them for fun bt pros in d house pls ur advice is needed,pls i will patiently be awaiting your response,Thanks in advance
Re: Website Design By A Django Noob:update by tensazangetsu20(m): 1:28pm On Apr 27, 2021
Lawren76:
Bt business aside how much do u guys think a site like this would be sold never sold any usually make them for fun bt pros in d house pls ur advice is needed,pls i will patiently be awaiting your response,Thanks in advance
Don't take it personally but it will be impossible to sell something like this except maybe to fellow Nigerians. The design is too basic and a lot of things don't work. You should check themeforest et al to see the kind of things people are selling and buying.
Re: Website Design By A Django Noob:update by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 27, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

Don't take it personally but it will be impossible to sell something like this except maybe to fellow Nigerians. The design is too basic and a lot of things don't work. You should check themeforest et al to see the kind of things people are selling and buying.

Excuse me!! which things don't work and how is this design basic
Re: Website Design By A Django Noob:update by tensazangetsu20(m): 1:32pm On Apr 27, 2021
Lawren76:

Excuse me!! which things don't work and how is this design basic
The design is very basic. There's a lot of more things to E commerce than just adding to cart that's why people tend to use Shopify, woo commerce and Magento nowadays. Product variations, payments et al. Upsells, promotions. It's endless. It's an okay project for a portfolio but you can't sell it except to fellow Nigerians who don't know any better.
Re: Website Design By A Django Noob:update by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 27, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

The design is very basic. There's a lot of more things to E commerce than just adding to cart that's why people tend to use Shopify, woo commerce and Magento nowadays. Product variations, payments et al. Upsells, promotions. It's endless. It's an okay project for a portfolio but you can't sell it except to fellow Nigerians who don't know any better.

I guess i don't know any better yh i can add that bt was really hoping someone would buy cos i really need a bit of cash so i built this one and can make it more advance and add all those things u said and i will advance on my design since this is too basic thanks for your response,
and also i didn't build it in the ecommerce direction i made it so basic business like bakery restaurants can use it bt still thanks for ur response ,nigga got a to learn guess i have to find another way to get that money bt if i add those things and improve the design it would be market able
Re: Website Design By A Django Noob:update by tensazangetsu20(m): 1:42pm On Apr 27, 2021
Lawren76:

I guess i don't know any better yh i can add that bt was really hoping someone would buy cos i really need a bit of cash so i built this one and can make it more advance and add all those things u said and i will advance on my design since this is too basic thanks for your response
Don't take it personal. I also have ideas to sell products and themes and did my research and you Will need a very good UI and UX designer by your side to make any progress. I know people who made ugly sites to sell and they ended up wasting months of their time as no one would buy it that's even if it gets accepted in the first place sef. But this is very okay for job hunting. You added authentication, add to cart works. There's a cart page that shows the products. You can put it in your portfolio to look for work since you are low on cash.
Re: Website Design By A Django Noob:update by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 27, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

Don't take it personal. I also have ideas to sell products and themes and did my research and you Will need a very good UI and UX designer by your side to make any progress. I know people who made ugly sites to sell and they ended up wasting months of their time as no one would buy it that's even if it gets accepted in the first place sef. But this is very okay for job hunting. You added authentication, add to cart works. There's a cart page that shows the products. You can put it in your portfolio to look for work since you are low on cash.

Thanks sir,bt i won't lie i still can figure out wuich area of it is basic maybe the admin bt the site look and feels professional

(1) (Reply)

This Will Be Good For Your Website Or Business. / Best 10 Wp Forum Theme / Programming Roles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.