Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,799 members, 7,827,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Guys Please Help, Im Feeling Sucidal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Guys Please Help, Im Feeling Sucidal (366 Views)

TVC Obiajulu Gives Nairaland Deadline To Remove The Thread That Tarnished Her Im / Im Afraid Tinubu Might Win This Election. / Doctors Don Order Buhari To Remain For London Base On Se Im Health Don Cast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Please Help, Im Feeling Sucidal by definitelyCYRIL(m): 10:24am On Feb 06, 2021
Why on earth did God bring me to this country called nigeria...out all 195 countries in the world, it had to be nigeria After all the plans I had for my future, now this is happening. Something that has done more for me in 4 months than nigerian government has, in 17 years... Sometimes, I wish I know what happens after death..

The only reason I'm still alive now is my mom.. I just can't make her go through the pains of losing her only son.

God please help me..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Please Help, Im Feeling Sucidal by Shelumiel: 10:30am On Feb 06, 2021
OP, what is wrong...and why are you contemplating on suicide?
Re: Guys Please Help, Im Feeling Sucidal by Brandonx(m): 10:45am On Feb 06, 2021
definitelyCYRIL:
Why on earth did God bring me to this country called nigeria...out all 195 countries in the world, it had to be nigeria After all the plans I had for my future, now this is happening. Something that has done more for me in 4 months than nigerian government has, in 17 years... Sometimes, I wish I know what happens after death..

The only reason I'm still alive now is my mom.. I just can't make her go through the pains of losing her only son.

God please help me..
You don't have a point undecided what have you seen ? You are just 17 and you're contemplating suicide? undecided Do you know what people go through daily.
You even have access to the Internet and you are complaining?
Boy be grateful for your life and what you have.

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Help, Im Feeling Sucidal by luvmijeje(f): 11:03am On Feb 06, 2021
Brandonx:

You don't have a point undecided what have you seen ? You are just 17 and you're contemplating suicide? undecided Do you know what people go through daily.

Don't mind him! People are fucking making it in this country and they are not politicians. They are youths who refused to be held bound by Nigeria situation.

He needs to be exposed to the world outside his environment.
Re: Guys Please Help, Im Feeling Sucidal by luvmijeje(f): 11:05am On Feb 06, 2021
@ 17 you ain't see nothing yet. You are still going to face bigger failures and bigger disappointments. That's what makes life fun and makes your victories worthy.
Re: Guys Please Help, Im Feeling Sucidal by DoubleEngine007: 11:15am On Feb 06, 2021
luvmijeje:

Don't mind him! People are fucking making it in this country and they are not politicians. They are youths who refused to be held bound by Nigeria situation.

E no go bad,if you'll lend him a hand,so that he can be exposed to the "outside world in Nigeria " . If your parents or family aren't rich, if you're not a pastor or politician, if you're not into fraud.. I no see any outside environment my sister ,the country hard under this government.. Even if you're into business, the government is not making the environment conducive.. People dey suffer o

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Help, Im Feeling Sucidal by definitelyCYRIL(m): 11:32am On Feb 06, 2021
Brandonx:

bro I Neva told you I'm 17, I finished university education 17 years ago that was what I meant.
Re: Guys Please Help, Im Feeling Sucidal by luvmijeje(f): 11:39am On Feb 06, 2021
DoubleEngine007:
E no go bad,if you'll lend him a hand,so that he can be expose to the "outside world in Nigeria " . If your parents or family aren't rich, if you're not a pastor or politician, if you're not into fraud.. I no see any outside environment my sister ,the country hard under this government.. Even if you're into business, the government is not making the environment conducive.. People dey suffer o

You don't have to go outside of this country to get expose. I have never been on a plane but I work in a travel industry and I can confidently tell you most of our Clients that travel out of this country only go there on holiday or for businesses. They still come back to this same terrible country for their businesses. Highest they do is to take their family there but they themselves will come back to this terrible country.

Do you know that most Nigerians based out there are coming home to invest at home. Specifically they are coming home to invest in agriculture because right now agriculture is a money spinning business. So how do I those this information despite the fact that I have never been on a plane? It is simply because where I'm working,, I'm putting my ears down. Meaning I'm applying the art of aprokoism.
Re: Guys Please Help, Im Feeling Sucidal by Whoube99(f): 11:45am On Feb 06, 2021
Abeg suicide ya suicide fast no time to waste grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys Please Help, Im Feeling Sucidal by DoubleEngine007: 11:45am On Feb 06, 2021
luvmijeje:

You don't have to go outside of this country to get expose. I have never been on a plane but I work in a travel industry and I can confidently tell you most of our Clients that travel out of this country only go there on holiday or for businesses. They still come back to this same terrible country for their businesses. Highest they do is to take their family there but they themselves will come back to this terrible country.

Do you know that most Nigerians based out there are coming home to invest at home. Specifically they are coming home to invest in agriculture because right now agriculture is a money spinning business. So how do I those this information despite the fact that I have never been on a plane? It is simply because where I'm working,, I'm putting my ears down. Meaning I'm applying the art of aprokoism.
Nice and you are right to some extent .. Agricultural sector is a good sector to invest in,but how are we sure herdsmen won't spoil the farm,if he choose to work on the field? That is why I talked about the environment not being conducive for business. I like the word aprokoism grin I think you should just write your own dictionary wink
Re: Guys Please Help, Im Feeling Sucidal by meekhat: 11:50am On Feb 06, 2021
Op please don't ever kill yourself or your will regret it in the other side. Can you contact me?
Re: Guys Please Help, Im Feeling Sucidal by RMoneyInTheBank: 11:53am On Feb 06, 2021
definitelyCYRIL:

God please help me..
you ended up saying nothing
Re: Guys Please Help, Im Feeling Sucidal by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 06, 2021
luvmijeje:

100% correct. We have to remove our mindset from always demanding solutions from others towards accepting that we can provide those solutions ourselves.

You sound knowledgeable and full of depth. Perhaps you can advise the young man in a nicer manner than your first post did. He might just need encouragement now, at this moment, and tough love later.
Re: Guys Please Help, Im Feeling Sucidal by luvmijeje(f): 11:55am On Feb 06, 2021
DoubleEngine007:
Nice and you are right to some extent .. Agricultural sector is a good sector to invest in,but how are we sure herdsmen won't spoil the farm,if he choose to work on the field? That is why I talked about the environment not being conducive for business. I like the word aprokoism grin I think you should just write your own dictionary wink

That's why we as Nigerians should continue putting our leaders on fire. The consequences of this herdsmen’s atrocities are far reaching. They should stop being selfish.

Dictionary for where!
Re: Guys Please Help, Im Feeling Sucidal by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 06, 2021
definitelyCYRIL:

God please help me..

You have not really said much about what is making you to contemplate suicide.

Most problems have solutions and things usually can/do get better. Try and take count of good and positive things you still have rather than dwell on negatives alone.
Re: Guys Please Help, Im Feeling Sucidal by luvmijeje(f): 11:58am On Feb 06, 2021
OneTemplate:

100% correct. We have to remove our mindset from always demanding solutions from others towards accepting that we can provide those solutions ourselves.

You sound knowledgeable and full of depth. Perhaps you can advise the young man in a nicer manner than your first post did. He might just need encouragement now, at this moment, and tough love later.

We have to do good cop and bad cop with him. I have done bad cop, others too can do good cop. We need to toughen him up.
Re: Guys Please Help, Im Feeling Sucidal by Shelumiel: 12:00pm On Feb 06, 2021
luvmijeje:

Are you one of those youth? If you are not, kindly dey you lane.
Re: Guys Please Help, Im Feeling Sucidal by GamalNasser: 12:02pm On Feb 06, 2021
definitelyCYRIL:

God please help me..

Okay if you were in San Francisco right now what value will you be cashing out on ? You 17 years olds need to cool down Abeg ...you are not even 18
Re: Guys Please Help, Im Feeling Sucidal by luvmijeje(f): 12:10pm On Feb 06, 2021
Shelumiel:
Are you one of those youth? If you are not, kindly dey you lane.

Talk your own na.....advise him.
Re: Guys Please Help, Im Feeling Sucidal by Brandonx(m): 1:50pm On Feb 06, 2021
definitelyCYRIL:
bro I Neva told you I'm 17, I finished university education 17 years ago that was what I meant.
But your writeup is saying otherwise undecided have you slept in a freezing weather because you don't have a roof over your head let alone know where your next meal would come from undecidedand you got family members looking up to you.
just be grateful for what you have, some persons didn't have the opportunity of going to school.

We've gone past that Era where people go to school to get a job now you go to school to create a job for yourself and be an employer of labour.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Adams Oshiomhole Retracts Statement And Apologises To Governor Ortom / Nigerians To Get NDLEA Drug-free Certificates Before Marriage: Marwa / Insecurity: Northern Elders Say They Regret Not Speaking Up Earlier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.