Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Im Afraid Tinubu Might Win This Election. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Im Afraid Tinubu Might Win This Election. (3369 Views)

It Seems Tinubu Might Win The Election / "Am Afraid Tinubu Might Not Deliver South West,”buhari Tells Aides After Ogun,la / "Am Afraid Tinubu Might Not Deliver South West,”buhari Tells Aides After Ogun,la (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Im Afraid Tinubu Might Win This Election. by Kenpaly(m): 10:10am On Feb 23, 2023
Good day nairalanders,how are you coping with naira scarcity and hardship in your area,thank God that we are alive.Bola ahmed tinubu might win this election comes saturday feb 25.the main oposition party pdp has some problem with 5 governors and im very sure that it will affects pdp's chances in national level.my people, also bear in mind that the throne of presidency has been changing from not to south sin 1999.my fear is about his vice shetima.im also very shor that tinubu will rule only 4 years bcs of his healt problems.he will not seek for second tenure.some people in my yard disagree with me and i have bate it with them and will eat their money next week.

1 Like

Re: Im Afraid Tinubu Might Win This Election. by ClearFlair: 10:14am On Feb 23, 2023
Tinubu can never win. Don't let anyone deceive you. The facts on ground now shows Peter has the best chance of winning. Don't fall for their propaganda. A vote for Tinubu is a wasted vote.

30 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Im Afraid Tinubu Might Win This Election. by Oplomo: 10:16am On Feb 23, 2023
Mr Urchin, even tinubu knows he will NOT win. His urchins know too, but it is too late to make a detour on their foolery. A lot of money has gone down the drain aready. grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Im Afraid Tinubu Might Win This Election. by wegevv: 10:19am On Feb 23, 2023
Dear Obidients. I would strongly advice you to stay away from nairaland for the last few days before the election. This place is infested with hired promoters like the above to make you believe that APC's win is inevitable and mess with your psyche.

That is a lie. The fact that APC has given us the worst Federal Government in the history of our country is inarguable. Even the paid propagandist and sadistic APC supporters don't try to argue this fact. And it was the current APC candidate that masterminded it all.

Instead go and spend time with your family and friends. Walk down your street and engage a stranger. Call your relatives in the village. You will find that most Nigerians have completely rejected APC and their candidate.

The truth is many of the hired promoters posting here will also reject APC on election day. Times are hard due to this APC government so they are just hustling to feed their families

Better days are coming. Vote Obi ❤️

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Im Afraid Tinubu Might Win This Election. by muykem: 10:20am On Feb 23, 2023
ClearFlair:
Tinubu can never win. Don't let anyone deceive you. The facts on ground now shows Peter has the best chance of winning. Don't fall for their propaganda. A vote for Tinubu is a wasted vote.
The same people that believe Nnamidi kanu will get them Biafra.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Im Afraid Tinubu Might Win This Election. by Mintyguy(m): 10:21am On Feb 23, 2023
Are you privy to Tinubu's health records or you are now the taker and giver of life
A lot of people that raised issues about Buhari's health and wished in dead are still the same set of people raising concerns about Tinubu's health
Buhari has outlived those wishing him dead anf that's why you need to be cautious about you wished for others

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Im Afraid Tinubu Might Win This Election. by MadamExcellency: 10:23am On Feb 23, 2023
He would have done that easily but with Peter Obi in the race, it's practically impossible from the first ballot
Re: Im Afraid Tinubu Might Win This Election. by AtikuOkowa: 10:28am On Feb 23, 2023
PDP has problem with 5 governors?

who are them? No governor is threat to PDP.

But APC loses the president to PDP
Loses CBN to PDP

APC has problems with the Ministers,President,federal might,EFCC,POLICE,justice,NNPC,Masses

Do your maths,can the said 5 governors replace the FGN that APC loses?
Re: Im Afraid Tinubu Might Win This Election. by ObaOfYorubaLand: 10:31am On Feb 23, 2023
I ADVICE ALL OBIDIENTS TO IGNORE ALL THESE TINUBU MISCREANTS CREATING FAKE AND DISTRACTING TGREADS TO DIVERT ATTENTION OF PETER OBI AND LABOUR PARTY SUPPORTERS.

SIMPLY IGNORE THEM AND CAMPAIGN FOR LABOUR PARTY IN YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD.

1 Like

Re: Im Afraid Tinubu Might Win This Election. by duro4chang(m): 10:31am On Feb 23, 2023
Fear not. Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria. The best man for the job. The Best of all the contestants.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Im Afraid Tinubu Might Win This Election. by Ofunaofu: 10:32am On Feb 23, 2023
Don't be afraid, Tinubu cannot win this election
Re: Im Afraid Tinubu Might Win This Election. by MuslimMuslim: 10:33am On Feb 23, 2023
CORNfused human being
Re: Im Afraid Tinubu Might Win This Election. by skedman(m): 10:39am On Feb 23, 2023
How to know a winner
He has a president
He have governors ,representatives , assemblies , former governors , chairmen
Agbero, etc

The other have proportion of the youth
He has some pastors
He pretend to have God but always on black and not white

Guess who will win

Re: Im Afraid Tinubu Might Win This Election. by otomatic(m): 10:50am On Feb 23, 2023
Do your part by casting your vote for the candidate you like.
Don't worry about who wins after that.
If we vote foolishly, hand go touch everybody Las Las.
Re: Im Afraid Tinubu Might Win This Election. by Ruggedniggaone: 10:53am On Feb 23, 2023
Voting for obi will make thiefnubuu your president for the next four years

2 Likes

Re: Im Afraid Tinubu Might Win This Election. by Kenpaly(m): 11:11am On Feb 23, 2023
Tinubu is winning this election and wike will be given a very good ministry to chair.El rufai will be chief of staf in tinubu's govt.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Im Afraid Tinubu Might Win This Election. by sukar886: 12:04pm On Feb 23, 2023
God forbid
Re: Im Afraid Tinubu Might Win This Election. by leokid866: 12:09pm On Feb 23, 2023
muykem:
ha.....🤣......Valuence overload......
Re: Im Afraid Tinubu Might Win This Election. by Karleb(m): 12:13pm On Feb 23, 2023
Don't be afraid, he won't win.
Re: Im Afraid Tinubu Might Win This Election. by Ladiesdream: 12:19pm On Feb 23, 2023
There is nothing you have done that God cannot forgive.

Except voting for Tinubu.
Re: Im Afraid Tinubu Might Win This Election. by Evaloyal2J(f): 12:27pm On Feb 23, 2023
Kenpaly:
Tinubu is winning this election and wike will be given a very good ministry to chair.El rufai will be chief of staf in tinubu's govt.
we know the reason why wike was asking rivers people whether they would want him to be jailed by next administration, begging them to save his political career and all that. Very selfish greedy political demagogues buying the future of the masses for their own personal arrival. Let's see how he ends after building flyovers for8yrs.
Re: Im Afraid Tinubu Might Win This Election. by Emmy909: 12:54pm On Feb 23, 2023
Dey play

Oplomo:
Mr Urchin, even tinubu knows he will NOT win. His urchins know too, but it is too late to make a detour on their foolery. A lot of money has gone down the drain aready. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Im Afraid Tinubu Might Win This Election. by hotwax: 1:06pm On Feb 23, 2023
dey decieve yourself..

you wish...street no dey play oo
Re: Im Afraid Tinubu Might Win This Election. by dochenaj: 2:33pm On Feb 23, 2023
Kenpaly:
Good day nairalanders,how are you coping with naira scarcity and hardship in your area,thank God that we are alive.Bola ahmed tinubu might win this election comes saturday feb 25.the main oposition party pdp has some problem with 5 governors and im very sure that it will affects pdp's chances in national level.my people, also bear in mind that the throne of presidency has been changing from not to south sin 1999.my fear is about his vice shetima.im also very shor that tinubu will rule only 4 years bcs of his healt problems.he will not seek for second tenure.some people in my yard disagree with me and i have bate it with them and will eat their money next week.
Your title should rather say, "I hope that Tinubu will win this elections".

Cos that is exactly what you want, so why are you painting a picture that it is not what you want?

Anyway, Tinubu has no clear path to victory, at least not like Atiku who I have deemed the favorite to win.

The only way Tinubu wins is by some massive rigging.

Just keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Im Afraid Tinubu Might Win This Election. by Amumaigwe: 2:46pm On Feb 23, 2023
Kenpaly:

Please go back to school. Basic education is necessary for one to make sense in an enlightened forum like this.
Re: Im Afraid Tinubu Might Win This Election. by Chinjo2: 2:53pm On Feb 23, 2023
God forbid
Re: Im Afraid Tinubu Might Win This Election. by guass(m): 2:57pm On Feb 23, 2023
PO has the best probability.
While the North is almost equally divided between Kwakwaso, JAGABAN/Shetima and Atiku, the entire South plus parts of NC are under Peter Obi. Go and verify.
Only PO's Stronghold is INTACT, especially now that Simon Ekpa is under 'chains' and those PVC that were dumped in the forest are now being distributed.
Re: Im Afraid Tinubu Might Win This Election. by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 23, 2023
Na Atiku go win am grin

Re: Im Afraid Tinubu Might Win This Election. by XLence: 3:04pm On Feb 23, 2023
Kenpaly:

Lol. My friend, your fear would have defeated you if it stopped you from voting PO. I told some people many months ago that the chances of PO wining will be by the opposing parties becoming weaker. Check well, PDP and APC are not what they used to be. This is the time of the masses. Let your vote count for a better Nigeria.
Re: Im Afraid Tinubu Might Win This Election. by highchief1: 3:18pm On Feb 23, 2023
Mintyguy:
Are you privy to Tinubu's health records or you are now the taker and giver of life
A lot of people that raised issues about Buhari's health and wished in dead are still the same set of people raising concerns about Tinubu's health
Buhari has outlived those wishing him dead anf that's why you need to be cautious about you wished for others
he does not even know that he may not see 12 midnight today.Anybody can drop dead when ppl talk about tinubus health I laugh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Im Afraid Tinubu Might Win This Election. by Globad(f): 4:35pm On Feb 23, 2023
ClearFlair:

The way some people talk confidently about future events is amazing
Re: Im Afraid Tinubu Might Win This Election. by SenatePresdo(m): 4:58pm On Feb 23, 2023
muykem:

Benue people believed kanu will get them Biafra?

For the umpteenth time, 70% of Peter Obi's victory votes wouldn't even come from the SE.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kogi Residents Repaired The Road Yahaya Bello Dug To Prevent INEC From Reaching / Tinubu Loses Lagos By 10k Votes To Peter Obi / Sheep Allegedly Gives Birth To Half Human In Sokoto (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.