Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,739 members, 7,809,831 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

Healing Power Or Gift Of Working Of Miracles - Which One Will You Ask God For? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Healing Power Or Gift Of Working Of Miracles - Which One Will You Ask God For? (168 Views)

Impregnating Your Wife Is A Sin, Ask God For Forgiveness — Preacher Says / The Miracles Which Got T.b Joshua Into Trouble / Do You Ask God If She Is Your Wife Or Not before considering Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Healing Power Or Gift Of Working Of Miracles - Which One Will You Ask God For? by Wizbab: 10:40am On Feb 06, 2021
Of course, life is all about miracle. If you wanna do anything against nature the appropriate gift for that is working of miracles.

Mind you, the gifts of healings isn't bad tho. But, the only gift that can makes people fear God is the working of miracles.

Take for instance, in Exodus 7:8 God told Moses to shew a miracle before Pharaoh.

Just by casting down the rod and it shall become a serpent.

Well, even though that isn't enough to convince Pharaoh, but other miracles eventually did.

And the children of Israelites were delivered from the Egyptians.

In other words, in the minsistry of Jesus, he rebuke the wind and storm to stand still.

That actual scene got the disciples marvel that what kind of man is this that even the wind obey him.

That wasn't healing power but the gift of working of miracles.

If I have to say, I will ask God for the gift of working of miracles.

But if he can give me the both I will appreciate it and be thankful.

If not, I will prefer the gift of working of miracles.

So that Christians will have the fear of God again.

Because the gift of working of miracles isn't operating in churches today.

They're deep mystery to that gift. I believe whoseover unlock the mystery of that gift, he or she can command anything in this world and it will obey.

I'm not talking about raising the dead here.

They are deep mystery to that gift beyond raising the dead.

Superman or super heroes will be learning where you are.

So over to you, which one will you ask God for?

Healing power or the gift of working of miracles?
Re: Healing Power Or Gift Of Working Of Miracles - Which One Will You Ask God For? by kevinhat: 10:45am On Feb 06, 2021
Lol. Hmm. For me, I like healing power oo..
But if that working of miracles can make me become more than merlin. I will go for it sharp sharp grin
Re: Healing Power Or Gift Of Working Of Miracles - Which One Will You Ask God For? by destindd(m): 11:07am On Feb 06, 2021
Anyone God choose to give me.

(1) (Reply)

The World Inhabitants Must Hear This!!! / Where To? / Indonesia Cathedral Rocked By Suspected Palm Sunday Suicide Bomb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.