Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,666 members, 7,955,405 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:13 AM

Jeff Bezos To Resign As CEO Of Amazon - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Jeff Bezos To Resign As CEO Of Amazon (206 Views)

Jeff Bezos' $500 Million Yacht Has A Sculpture Of His Girlfriend Lauren Sanchez / Jeff Bezos And Crew Reaches Space Successfully / Jeff Bezos' Space Rocket Is Set To Begin Selling Tickets For Rides Into Space (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jeff Bezos To Resign As CEO Of Amazon by EndyEdesonNews(m): 10:53am On Feb 06, 2021
Amazon founder Jeff Bezos is to step down as chief executive of the e-commerce giant that he founded in his garage nearly 30 years ago.

He will become executive chairman, a move he said would give him "time and energy" to focus on his other ventures.

Mr Bezos, the world's richest man, will be replaced by Andy Jassy, who currently leads Amazon's cloud computing business.

The change will take place in the second half of 2021, the company said.

"As Exec Chair I will stay engaged in important Amazon initiatives but also have the time and energy I need to focus on the Day 1 Fund, the Bezos Earth Fund, Blue Origin, The Washington Post, and my other passions," he said in an letter to Amazon staff on Tuesday,

"I've never had more energy, and this isn't about retiring. I'm super passionate about the impact I think these organizations can have."

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

https://www.edesononlinenews.com/2021/02/jeff-bezos-to-resign-as-ceo-of-amazon.html

(1) (Reply)

How To Post And Grow Thousands Of Linkedin Followers / GAMERS PC For Sale / The New Tecno Camon 17 Finally Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.