Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

How To Activate Peer-2-peer Trading On Binance: CBN Can't Stop You - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Activate Peer-2-peer Trading On Binance: CBN Can't Stop You (619 Views)

EFCC Obtains Court Order To Track Nigerians Transacting On Binance / How Firstbank, Moniepoint And CBN Can't Help Me Get My Money Back / I Received Account Number From GTB And I Was Asked To Activate It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Activate Peer-2-peer Trading On Binance: CBN Can't Stop You by Dapo92(m): 1:03pm On Feb 06, 2021
You must have seen the circular from Central Bank of Nigeria directing banks in Nigeria to block the account of cryptocurrency exchanges. Doing this will stop us from depositing or withdrawing money to and from our favorite exchanges.

Little did they know that we will always have a way out.

The way out is making use of Peer-2-Peer trading option on Binance. 

What is Peer-2-Peer trading?

This is a kind of cryptocurrency trading where buyers and seller can send or transfer money to each other directly. And in this, Binance act as the middleman.

How is it done?
First, create an account with Binance and verify your identity.
Navigate to the P2P section and add your payment option.
When you want to buy coins, you will choose a vendor of your choice and pay to his/her account and then the coins will be in your Binance wallets. When you sell, the money will be paid to your local bank by the buyer.

Watch the video on how to do Peer-2-Peer trading on Binance: CLICK HERE
Re: How To Activate Peer-2-peer Trading On Binance: CBN Can't Stop You by mrfreestuff: 1:12pm On Feb 06, 2021
Dapo92:
You must have seen the circular from Central Bank of Nigeria directing banks in Nigeria to block the account of cryptocurrency exchanges. Doing this will stop us from depositing or withdrawing money to and from our favorite exchanges.

Little did they know that we will always have a way out.

The way out is making use of Peer-2-Peer trading option on Binance. 

What is Peer-2-Peer trading?

This is a kind of cryptocurrency trading where buyers and seller can send or transfer money to each other directly. And in this, Binance act as the middleman.

How is it done?
First, create an account with Binance and verify your identity.
Navigate to the P2P section and add your payment option.
When you want to buy coins, you will choose a vendor of your choice and pay to his/her account and then the coins will be in your Binance wallets. When you sell, the money will be paid to your local bank by the buyer.

Watch the video on how to do Peer-2-Peer trading on Binance: CLICK HERE

You are still using the banks. In this era of BVN, your inflow maybe confiscated as the origin of the inflow will be traced.
Just think twice before using or recommending it. By next week, the effect of the circular will be more pronounced.

The leader of the world’s biggest crypto exchange, Changpeng Zhao recently disclosed that Binance was complying with Nigeria’s Apex bank directive and has disabled deposits to prevent more NGN from coming in.

Re: How To Activate Peer-2-peer Trading On Binance: CBN Can't Stop You by Dapo92(m): 1:31pm On Feb 06, 2021
In P2P, the transaction will be between you and other traders. The money isn't going to Binance account. Just like you have a coin to sell and I want to buy. I pay into your bank account, Binance finalize the transaction by sending the coin to me.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Am Going To Show You 3 Things I Have Done To Make At Least $1,000 Online / Quality UK Used Smart Tv / Dangote Is A Beast: An Encounter With Africa's Most Under-celebrated First-son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.