Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,626 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

3 Young Men Caught Trying To Sacrifice A Young Girl For Money Ritual - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Young Men Caught Trying To Sacrifice A Young Girl For Money Ritual (1670 Views)

Police Receive List Of Animals To Sacrifice For Detaining Chief Priest In Edo / Two Gay Men Caught Making Love At Cemetery In Kano / 2 Men Caught trying to Steal Car With Toy Gun, Breaks screen this Morning(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Young Men Caught Trying To Sacrifice A Young Girl For Money Ritual by Nollywoodpikin: 1:19pm On Feb 06, 2021
3 Young Men Caught While allegedly Trying to Sacrifice a Young Girl For Money Ritual In Edo

Luck disappeared after three suspected ritualists get to the end of the road, the three  were apprehended in Igueben Local Government Area of Edo State. They were apprehended while trying to make use of a girl for money ritual. Report claims.

This information was giving by a local government Chairman aspirant in Igueben Local Government area Edo statr.

The Chairman elect  named Mr. Eromose Eboghoye, said that the apprehended strangers were three Young men. He said they were putting on white clothes when they were allegedly caught trying to sacrifice sacrifice a girl for money ritual.

Torixus learnt that residents of Igueben apprehended the three men during the afternoon hours of Tuesday, 2 February, 2020.

" WATERLOO. Three strange young men caught in Idumeka, Igueben trying to use a girl for ritual" he wrote.

We are yet to receive report from the state police command concerning this incident. The commissioner of Police in Edo state hasn' t address the public on how the police are handling the investigative processes in finding out the masked truth behind this very report.

After the news was shared online, many online users reacted positively about the arrest of the three unnamed people. Torixus was told that they were locked up since Tuesday, while allowing the police to follow up investigative processes.

See Source for more:: https://yawabase.com/3-young-men-caught-while-allegedly-trying-to-sacrifice-a-young-girl-for-money-ritual-in-edo/

Re: 3 Young Men Caught Trying To Sacrifice A Young Girl For Money Ritual by LMS1(m): 1:27pm On Feb 06, 2021
Before The Operation Them Been Say "If I Make This Money Gbagam!"
"I Go Buy Benz And Rage!"
"I Go Flex My Girlfriend Enter Dubai!"
"I Go Buy House For Lekki"!
"I Go Ball Hard For Club 606"!
"I Go Give Baba Something"
"that My Nigga Wen The Form For Me Na Once Him Go See Me For Tinted Glass!"
"omo When I Go Blaze Enter Villa Eh"
"Babe Dont Worry I Wil Soon Get U A Car"
But Before Them Hear Gbagam!
Everywhere Don Spoil! grin
Say No To Crime!

1 Like

Re: 3 Young Men Caught Trying To Sacrifice A Young Girl For Money Ritual by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 06, 2021
Thank God for the timely intervention. See able bodied guys that should be out there hustling legit rather they chose to do this dastardly act.

1 Like

Re: 3 Young Men Caught Trying To Sacrifice A Young Girl For Money Ritual by tigomolx: 1:37pm On Feb 06, 2021
Too bad
Re: 3 Young Men Caught Trying To Sacrifice A Young Girl For Money Ritual by Legalcriminal: 1:39pm On Feb 06, 2021
They’ll be tagged as yahoo boys meanwhile they’re ritualist.

Yahooboys are not ritualist but hustlers.
God bless every hustlers both legal and illegal

2 Likes

Re: 3 Young Men Caught Trying To Sacrifice A Young Girl For Money Ritual by decatalyst(m): 1:44pm On Feb 06, 2021
CalliDora1:
Thank God for the timely intervention. See able bodied guys that should be out there hustling legit rather they chose to do this dastardly act.

I just tire.

They want to own cars someone on legit hustle for 25 years no fit confidently buy. They want to go clubbing and bills to be in millions of naira.

So, that we have so many youths on this table.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Young Men Caught Trying To Sacrifice A Young Girl For Money Ritual by 3gpvids: 4:33pm On Feb 06, 2021
person 9 months o
gud for them
Re: 3 Young Men Caught Trying To Sacrifice A Young Girl For Money Ritual by Mhimi007(m): 5:15pm On Feb 06, 2021
LMS1:
Before The Operation Them Been Say "If I Make This Money Gbagam!"
"I Go Buy Benz And Rage!"
"I Go Flex My Girlfriend Enter Dubai!"
"I Go Buy House For Lekki"!
"I Go Ball Hard For Club 606"!
"I Go Give Baba Something"
"that My Nigga Wen The Form For Me Na Once Him Go See Me For Tinted Glass!"
"omo When I Go Blaze Enter Villa Eh"
"Babe Dont Worry I Wil Soon Get U A Car"
But Before Them Hear Gbagam!
Everywhere Don Spoil! grin
Say No To Crime!
how e take gbagam
them nor believe their eyes ooo
Re: 3 Young Men Caught Trying To Sacrifice A Young Girl For Money Ritual by LMS1(m): 5:20pm On Feb 06, 2021
Mhimi007:
how e take gbagam them nor believe their eyes ooo
i Dey Tel U Bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Young Men Caught Trying To Sacrifice A Young Girl For Money Ritual by anonymuz(m): 6:51am On Feb 07, 2021
Na hustle
Re: 3 Young Men Caught Trying To Sacrifice A Young Girl For Money Ritual by adecz: 8:40am On Feb 07, 2021
They want to get rich without
working...

Typical mentality of today's youth;
just to "Hammer" to flex.

1 Like

Re: 3 Young Men Caught Trying To Sacrifice A Young Girl For Money Ritual by noah24(m): 9:07am On Feb 07, 2021
FEM��.... YAHOO BOIZ ���RITUALIST.... YOU ARE ALL D SAME..... BASTARDS ���
Re: 3 Young Men Caught Trying To Sacrifice A Young Girl For Money Ritual by Alaenyieby(f): 7:25pm On Feb 07, 2021
Our youth are eager to make money through shot cut.
Re: 3 Young Men Caught Trying To Sacrifice A Young Girl For Money Ritual by harmargedon: 9:55pm On Feb 07, 2021
I guess 99 years and very very hard labour in kirikiri prison isn't a bad idea
Re: 3 Young Men Caught Trying To Sacrifice A Young Girl For Money Ritual by Kennyswag: 12:44am On Feb 08, 2021
Yahoo bastards
Re: 3 Young Men Caught Trying To Sacrifice A Young Girl For Money Ritual by Nobody: 1:18am On Feb 08, 2021
embarassed embarassed The descendants of the headless deity again.
Re: 3 Young Men Caught Trying To Sacrifice A Young Girl For Money Ritual by gregyboy(m): 7:06am On Feb 08, 2021
These are yoruba boys living in edo they must be hanged including the babalawo
Re: 3 Young Men Caught Trying To Sacrifice A Young Girl For Money Ritual by Wyry: 7:57am On Feb 08, 2021
Nigerian girls are useless.

(1) (Reply)

Wakili Is Dead / BREAKING: Explosion Rocks Church As Gunmen Kill Over 50 During Service In Ondo H / The Untold Story Of Osisikankwu, The Dreaded Kidnap Kingpin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.