Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,909 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

Femi Gbajabiamila Revalidates His APC Membership - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Gbajabiamila Revalidates His APC Membership (7529 Views)

Governor Nasir El-rufai Revalidates His APC Membership / Bola Tinubu Revalidates His APC Membership (Video) / Ambode Dumps His APC ID Card, Makes Himself Unreachable To The Party Chairman. V (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Gbajabiamila Revalidates His APC Membership by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 06, 2021
The speaker displaying his card shortly after revalidating his membership of the APC

TVC

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Revalidates His APC Membership by tigomolx: 1:43pm On Feb 06, 2021
How can I get an APC membership card in Lagos?
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Revalidates His APC Membership by BlessedNuel: 1:44pm On Feb 06, 2021
Seen
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Revalidates His APC Membership by Sheyilola(f): 1:44pm On Feb 06, 2021
Ok
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Revalidates His APC Membership by ihateniggov1: 1:44pm On Feb 06, 2021
Opinion: Why The North Is Afraid Of The Mystical Leopard Of Yoruba Land Amotekun

It is a known fact that whenever the Yorubas take a united stand over any issue, they are undefeatable....

Over the years the southwest have watched with keen interest the series of unholy activities of bandits taking place within its borders, several appeal to the federal government to improve the security situation seemed to have either fallen on deaf ears or it has not been taken seriously enough and if at all taken seriously, it is proof that the current security architecture of the country is not suitable for effectively securing the lives and properties of the citizenry.

The last straw that broke the Camel's back was the death of Mrs Olufunke Olakunrin, daughter of Afenifere Elder Statesman, Chief Fasoranti who died at the hands of bandits, this was the uniting factor.

The Southwest appealed again but it seemed like nothing was being done at the federal level.
More so the body language of the centre seemed to be appealing to the bandits rather than taking the fight to them, this furthermore emboldened the faceless bandits.

The Yorubas are known to be an extremely enlightened tribe and history has shown that the Yorubas know how to fight their battles without unnecessary confrontations.

The culturally sophisticated Yoruba have always been the voice of reasoning in the political climate of the country, this has earned them the image of a people who strike a balance between the extremely conservative and lesser-educated north and the progressive west but now the story is gradually changing, the relatively peaceful southwesterners have suddenly woken up to discover their meek nature has been mistaken for weakness.

It wasn't a surprise when the Southwestern Elders and Governors came together regardless of their political parties and ideologies to present a united security front against banditry in form of Operation Amotekun.

I leave you with these words "WHEN THE YORUBAS UNITE OVER ANY ISSUE, THEY ARE UNDEFEATABLE".

-YorubaNation

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Revalidates His APC Membership by iyanumiv(m): 1:44pm On Feb 06, 2021
CONTINUE O...
E GO SOON RED
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Revalidates His APC Membership by Lastmankc(m): 1:45pm On Feb 06, 2021
Rubber stamp

4 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Revalidates His APC Membership by Triangles1(m): 1:45pm On Feb 06, 2021
Awon Enemy of the poor.

I laugh at Nigeria youth, they're very powerful to fight their criminal politicians online but in real life very loyal and humble, the most foolish part are the southerer, I mean Igbo and Yoruba they can fight for Africa online while the Hausa/Fulani are milky them dry for decades.

I'm waiting for BBNaija to come or Davido/Wiz kid, Tiwa and co, they're very strong to debate on it as if their life is attach to it.
Lazy youths indeed.

7 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Revalidates His APC Membership by IamWonderful: 1:46pm On Feb 06, 2021
ok
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Revalidates His APC Membership by Jarman411(m): 1:48pm On Feb 06, 2021
Blame buhari
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Revalidates His APC Membership by offiahvictor(m): 1:48pm On Feb 06, 2021
Ogbeni Gbaja! Awon big guy coolOgbeni Gbaja! Awon big guy
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Revalidates His APC Membership by butterfly777(m): 1:48pm On Feb 06, 2021
As for me, I refuse to take any senator or reps member serious until they make a national law prohibiting open cattle grazing.

Until then, I see the politicians as allies of the enemies.

The people are being killed here and there, and all some politicians care about is how to return to power. The people can die if they want?

What concerns us now is how to deal with the issue of open grazing, and the conquest ambition of the cattle herders.

We the masses have to get organised and stand up against a common enemy. The government and kings have proven unreliable. Many of them are even receiving payments and other benefits from the government and the herders.

If they care, they would have done something tangible since. But we can all see what they are doing and saying, directly and indirectly.

So, let's rise up. Let us do anything in our capacity, such as Intellectual warfare, legal warfare, social media warfare, prayer warfare, Sunday Ighoho-ism, civil rallies, civil disobedience, and so on.

Rise up and do something.

God is on our side, and victory is ours.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Revalidates His APC Membership by Baba235: 1:50pm On Feb 06, 2021
Cc
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Revalidates His APC Membership by Abigirlsuen: 1:50pm On Feb 06, 2021
Ok
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Revalidates His APC Membership by Ceeogbaru2: 1:51pm On Feb 06, 2021
butterfly777:
As for me, I refuse to
LOUD

That's my nigaaaa... APC again after this hell we all are going through... This APC party should a thing of the past

2 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Revalidates His APC Membership by apatheticme(f): 1:53pm On Feb 06, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Revalidates His APC Membership by Abalado(f): 1:58pm On Feb 06, 2021
APC with their yeye revalidation,,, evil party of the highest order....evil set of people,wicked souls, suffering the Masse's,
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Revalidates His APC Membership by Jaynom(m): 1:58pm On Feb 06, 2021
A CORRUPT MAN!
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Revalidates His APC Membership by CocoaOla: 1:58pm On Feb 06, 2021
Nigeria is run by literal satanists. The evil is unthinkable. The atrocities committed by those the public loves and respects are immense. Everything the public has been made to believe for generations is false. All Nigeria politicians don't care about Nigerians welfare they like seeing them miserable

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Revalidates His APC Membership by Abalado(f): 1:58pm On Feb 06, 2021
Ceeogbaru2:
LOUD

That's my nigaaaa... APC again after this hell we all are going through... This APC party should a thing of the past
by Force,God will send them to relegation
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Revalidates His APC Membership by michoim(m): 1:59pm On Feb 06, 2021
Nice one...this is the way to go
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Revalidates His APC Membership by Abalado(f): 1:59pm On Feb 06, 2021
Jaynom:
A CORRUPT MAN!
,,but pretending to be nice,but his so corrupt,,evil join self , wicked souls

3 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Revalidates His APC Membership by Abalado(f): 2:00pm On Feb 06, 2021
michoim:
Nice one...this is the way to go
way to go where oga Ade
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Revalidates His APC Membership by Abalado(f): 2:01pm On Feb 06, 2021
Triangles1:
Awon Enemy of the poor.

I laugh at Nigeria youth, they're very powerful to fight their criminal politicians online but in real life very loyal and humble, the most foolish part are the southerer, I mean Igbo and Yoruba they can fight for Africa online while the Hausa/Fulani are milky them dry for decades.

I'm waiting for BBNaija to come or Davido/Wiz kid, Tiwa and co, they're very strong to debate on it as if their life is attach to it.
Lazy youths indeed.
God bless you my people,they are the enemy of the masses,they have no pity on us at all.. graduate no job,but their kids are doing fine oversea

2 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Revalidates His APC Membership by Abalado(f): 2:02pm On Feb 06, 2021
OjoChristianna:
All of una ,make una ,dy revalidate....make u do us good for this country u no gree
don't mind them ,they still believe in their evil power
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Revalidates His APC Membership by Lanre4uonly(m): 2:04pm On Feb 06, 2021
Ok, seen.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Revalidates His APC Membership by elgramz: 2:05pm On Feb 06, 2021
Useless politicians, what are we going to do with his revalidation? Very useless set of people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peace In Borno State: Lucky Irabor Reassures Nigerians / Peter Obi Congratulates And Celebrates With Tunde Onakoya / I Have Never Seen This MANNER Of Hunger In Nigeria,nigerians Are Not Happy(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.