Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Peter Obi Congratulates And Celebrates With Tunde Onakoya - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Congratulates And Celebrates With Tunde Onakoya (7566 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan @66: Peter Obi Congratulates And Celebrates Him / Remi Tinubu Watches And Celebrates Super Falcons Win Against Australia (Video) / Appeal Court: Panic As Tinubu Lawyers Congratulates And Smile At Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Congratulates And Celebrates With Tunde Onakoya by DamnnNiggarr: 9:54pm On Apr 20
My dear Tunde Onakoya @Tunde_OD, I dutifully followed with keen interest, your noble mission and cherished aspirations to surpass the Guinness World Record for the longest chess marathon for 58 hours.

I rejoice with you and celebrate you for achieving this very remarkable feat and for setting a new record of 60 hours. Your confidence, through this journey, is a bold testimony to your unwavering strength and burning desire and passion for success.

Your victory is another poignant reminder that Nigeria is home to millions of diversely talented youths, waiting to shine on the global stage.

Thank you for adding your talent
and voice in inspiring millions of Nigerian youths to remain committed to the virtues of hard work and excellence, through which we will build the New Nigeria we look forward to.

Congratulations to you once again! -PO

22 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates And Celebrates With Tunde Onakoya by DamnnNiggarr: 9:54pm On Apr 20
shocked

Those of you that have been asking for Peter Obi's congratulatory messages to Tunde Onakoya should have it.

The same people that don't give a fụck whether their Messiah congregates Tunde or not.

Now you can eat the congratulatory messag.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates And Celebrates With Tunde Onakoya by LAXconfidential(m): 9:57pm On Apr 20
Watch how some unfortunate souls will turn a simple congratulatory message into their lamentation muse

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates And Celebrates With Tunde Onakoya by Iceberg3: 9:58pm On Apr 20
rANUS ronus are coming for his head 😁

12 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates And Celebrates With Tunde Onakoya by vanbonattel: 10:00pm On Apr 20
Let's wait and see how they will turn this congratulatory message around and hate on this honest man.

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates And Celebrates With Tunde Onakoya by gohf: 7:20am On Apr 21
God loves you

Pray with us in the Holy spirit for one hour on Saturdays and Sundays 6pm

The Gate of Hope Fellowship online
WhatsApp and Telegram t .me/thegateofhope

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates And Celebrates With Tunde Onakoya by Jonjam269: 7:20am On Apr 21
Iceberg3:
rANUS ronus are coming for his head 😁
Obirodent miscreant spotted

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates And Celebrates With Tunde Onakoya by NoniblaqStore(m): 7:20am On Apr 21
It will take Nigeria 400million years to change its mentality. Just imagine the uproar from an ordinary congratulatory message. Meanwhile, for affordable vintage shirts, see my thread. Na we Dey run am

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates And Celebrates With Tunde Onakoya by wediehere1: 7:21am On Apr 21
Had it been this Weyrey man called Peter Pandora was called out he won’t have congratulated him just because he’s a Yoruba man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates And Celebrates With Tunde Onakoya by lanre316: 7:23am On Apr 21
Seriously, nairaland should do something about tribal hate openly displayed on this platform.

For God's sake, many non-Nigerians read this platform and their impressions of Nigeria are formed from here.

Why nairaland permits these nonsense here is a mystery I am yet to unravel.

13 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates And Celebrates With Tunde Onakoya by Iceberg3: 7:25am On Apr 21
Jonjam269:

Obirodent miscreant spotted

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates And Celebrates With Tunde Onakoya by HydraFeeds(m): 7:31am On Apr 21
Has the president congratulatory message reach the front page ?

Nairaland mods are farming engagement I guess .

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates And Celebrates With Tunde Onakoya by CursedOsuPigs: 7:39am On Apr 21
vanbonattel:
Let's wait and see how they will turn this congratulatory message around and hate on this honest man.

Honestly probably now has new meaning.

Peter Obi...honest man?🤣

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates And Celebrates With Tunde Onakoya by kasim155: 7:50am On Apr 21
Nice one Peter Obi. I love his personality so much

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates And Celebrates With Tunde Onakoya by Sirchiboy: 7:54am On Apr 21
Igbo Amaka.
Making us proud!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates And Celebrates With Tunde Onakoya by Biteized(m): 8:06am On Apr 21
Had it been this Weyrey man called Peter Pandora was called out he won’t have congratulated him just because he’s a Yoruba man
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates And Celebrates With Tunde Onakoya by Mitsurugi(m): 8:30am On Apr 21
CursedOsuPigs:

Honestly probably now has new meaning.

Peter Obi...honest man?🤣

Prove his dishonesty nau you cursed osu pig

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates And Celebrates With Tunde Onakoya by Burgerlomo: 8:31am On Apr 21
Congratulations to the winner and thank you to star boi @PGO,👍👍

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates And Celebrates With Tunde Onakoya by Splashme: 8:37am On Apr 21
This is my own President.

The thief in Aso Rock is not
my President

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates And Celebrates With Tunde Onakoya by Basic123: 8:42am On Apr 21
Splashme:

my President
😆

Pethief Gregory OBI is a joker to millions of Nigerians!

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates And Celebrates With Tunde Onakoya by Splashme: 8:48am On Apr 21
wediehere1:

You're laughable ... who called him out?
Mention a single credible person that called him out

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates And Celebrates With Tunde Onakoya by Honestey: 9:02am On Apr 21
Operation make I catch recognition activated

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates And Celebrates With Tunde Onakoya by favor914: 9:03am On Apr 21
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

Those of you that have been asking for Peter Obi's congratulatory messages to Tunde Onakoya should have it.

The same people that don't give a fụck whether their Messiah congregates Tunde or not.

Now you can eat the congratulatory messag.
That Gringory Obi is a very stupid & Shameless old man, must he congratulate on everything? Why.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates And Celebrates With Tunde Onakoya by favor914: 9:05am On Apr 21
Splashme:

my President

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates And Celebrates With Tunde Onakoya by favor914: 9:08am On Apr 21
vanbonattel:
Gringory Yes Daddy Obi, a very shameless desperate thing, even your own guilty conscience dey worry you.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates And Celebrates With Tunde Onakoya by Honestey: 9:15am On Apr 21
lanre316:
Seriously, nairaland should do something about tribal hate openly displayed on this platform. For God's sake, many non-Nigerians read this platform and their impressions of Nigeria from here. Why should nairaland be permitting these nonsense here is a mystery I am yet to unravel.

Nairaland clamped down on name checkers few months ago and I could see that the platform was becoming boring. The truth is, people come online here to catch fun and not truly meant what they say. Like it or not Igbo and Yoruba especially can't just complete without one another yet we bash each other most. So, take it easy my guy, there is no true Vawulence here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates And Celebrates With Tunde Onakoya by Honestey: 9:17am On Apr 21
[quote author=favor914 post=129551298][/quote]

Lolzzzz

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates And Celebrates With Tunde Onakoya by aswani(m): 9:23am On Apr 21
Splashme:

my President

What exactly did "the thief in Aso rock" steal and from whom?

Peter Obi left PDP and parachuted himself into LP to steal the mandate of a real member of the party and immediately became their Presidential candidate.

Bikonu nwanem, that log of wood in your eye needs seeing to first before you attend to the (lack of) speck of dust in others, you hear.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates And Celebrates With Tunde Onakoya by lanre316: 9:27am On Apr 21
Honestey:

Nairaland clamped down on name checkers few months ago and I could see that the platform was becoming boring. The truth is, people come online here to catch fun and not truly meant what they say. Like it or not Igbo and Yoruba especially can't just complete without one another yet we bash each other most. So, take it easy my guy, there is no true Vawulence here

Alright, if that's what it is

(1) (2) (Reply)

16 Major Achievements Of Buhari As Head Of State / Battle Of Kukawa Between Nigeria Army And Boko Haram / Pictures Of Bandits Roaming The Streets Of Katsina Fully Armed-photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.