Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Donald Trump Returns To Social Media With Post On Gab Account After Online Exile - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Returns To Social Media With Post On Gab Account After Online Exile (51803 Views)

Donald Trump Returns Back To Social Media With His New $1b Truth Social Platform / Jason Miller: Trump Returning To Social Media With 'his Own Platform' Soon / Twitter And Facebook Lock Donald Trump's Account After Violence On Capitol Hill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Returns To Social Media With Post On Gab Account After Online Exile by texazzpete(m): 6:59am On Feb 07, 2021
hush15:

Point of correction, he wasn't banned from all social media. Zuckerberg owns YouTube,google, Facebook and Instagram. Only twitter is owned by Jack Dorsey but they are many more social media apps that are out there that have massive followers that will surprise you.

None of the big social media platforms in existence will allow him do his business as usual.
Re: Donald Trump Returns To Social Media With Post On Gab Account After Online Exile by Victor1883(m): 7:13am On Feb 07, 2021
Abeg na which social media trump take post this one?
Re: Donald Trump Returns To Social Media With Post On Gab Account After Online Exile by RichAbujaGuy: 8:05am On Feb 07, 2021
Bleep Donald Trump and anyone that likes and morally supports that one-term in office, sh*t mouth racist.
Re: Donald Trump Returns To Social Media With Post On Gab Account After Online Exile by Sleekmilan01(m): 8:52am On Feb 07, 2021
afbstrategies:

I am glad Biden made a difficult decision to keep Trump from getting intelligence briefing because he is not only untrustworthy but a danger to himself and his Country men. Donald Trump should not have been a President an America has lost thousands on innocent lives because of the useless man. Everything about trump is fake and I can't wait to see him in jail where he belong undecided

About 50k+ people have died since biden became president and its not up to 2months now....
Re: Donald Trump Returns To Social Media With Post On Gab Account After Online Exile by blackpanda: 9:17am On Feb 07, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see Donald Trump's mouth putting him in trouble, I see him talking misguidedly, I see people calling for his arrest, I see several charges of corruption leveled against him, I see the case being dragged and dragged, I see him being released on bail. This I have seen.

Pls where did u see it
Re: Donald Trump Returns To Social Media With Post On Gab Account After Online Exile by luluosas(m): 12:55pm On Feb 07, 2021
I am there. Let's follow each other
olaric:
Which one be Gab?
Re: Donald Trump Returns To Social Media With Post On Gab Account After Online Exile by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 07, 2021
texazzpete:

Back as a private citizen cheesy

And also accountable now with zero immunity anymore
Re: Donald Trump Returns To Social Media With Post On Gab Account After Online Exile by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 07, 2021
blackpanda:

Pls where did u see it

Look at his username and you will also see where he is seeing it from grin grin grin

Trump is very predictable and anyone can rightfully predict his actions and it will still materialize.
Re: Donald Trump Returns To Social Media With Post On Gab Account After Online Exile by Collyno82(m): 4:46pm On Feb 07, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see Donald Trump's mouth putting him in trouble, I see him talking misguidedly, I see people calling for his arrest, I see several charges of corruption leveled against him, I see the case being dragged and dragged, I see him being released on bail. This I have seen.
Abegi Edo no be Lagos. US no be Nigeria
Re: Donald Trump Returns To Social Media With Post On Gab Account After Online Exile by ottega(m): 7:52pm On Feb 07, 2021
younglleo:
Dats great to hear, bikonu i need help
what's the problem
Re: Donald Trump Returns To Social Media With Post On Gab Account After Online Exile by ottega(m): 7:54pm On Feb 07, 2021
porthouse7:
I Still prefer trump to biden
same here, you've just said my mind
Re: Donald Trump Returns To Social Media With Post On Gab Account After Online Exile by farem: 5:36am On Feb 10, 2021
yanabasee1:

I am not marginalised....I just want Restructuring!!

Lay us off and allow us to manage our resources...

What a myopic type of restructuring.
A restructuring that revels on how many of our sons and daughters that have been appointed even when there is no tangible development to show for it.
Re: Donald Trump Returns To Social Media With Post On Gab Account After Online Exile by yanabasee1(m): 6:36am On Feb 10, 2021
farem:

What a myopic type of restructuring.
A restructuring that revels on how many of our sons and daughters that have been appointed even when there is no tangible development to show for it.

The fact that you can read and write doesn't make you intelligent.... You need to return back to school ASAP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Khairullah Khairkhwa Rehabilitated By Obama Now Leader In Afghanistan – Omokri / Hamas Rocket Launchers Found By Israeli Troops Within A Playground(pics). / 15 Mind-Boggling Facts About Russia You Don't Know About (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.