Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Beware!!! See How Boko Haram Is Penetrating Southern Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beware!!! See How Boko Haram Is Penetrating Southern Nigeria (3177 Views)

‘Al-Qaeda Is Penetrating North-West Nigeria’ — US Alerts Nigeria / Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated / Zulum: Boko Haram Is Attacking People And You Are Collecting N1,000 Per Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware!!! See How Boko Haram Is Penetrating Southern Nigeria by 10mobile: 2:24pm On Feb 06, 2021
They are using Nairaland also as you can see below. See how they operate:

1. They kidnap people and get ransom. This is what they use to buy more arms and ammunition to support the ones they already have.

2. They want you to believe that herdsmen, bandits, and Boko Haram are different from one another. Please, don't fall for it. They are just different faces of the same people with the same agenda.

3. They are using divide-and-rule tactics even here on Nairaland. See how: They create monikers with Igbo- and Yoruba-sounding names for example. Whenever there is an attack in South-West, they use their Igbo-sounding names to mock them. Also, whenever it happens in South-East, they use Yoruba-sounding monikers to mock them. Then unsuspecting members of the bereaved tribes are made to hate people from the other tribes. This way, cooperation between them is weakened. These terrorists understand that once the Southern tribes unite, they are finished.

They also create division between Igbo and Niger Delta. How you will know that what I'm saying is true is that ALL SOUTHERN CULTURES ARE AGAINST MOCKING THE DEAD OR THE BEREAVED. So, we can't be the ones mocking each other when people are slaughtered. Also, Edos, Ibibios, Igbos, Yorubas, and many other Southern tribes all have the proverb in their different languages that, "brothers should first ward off their common enemies together before they return home to settle their scores". If I lied here, let someone from any of these tribes say so.

4. These terrorists are more desperate than many of us realize. Before one of them was recently caught spying on Yoruba elders, I once raised an alarm that many shoe shiners in our different neighborhoods are actually SPIES but some people laughed at me.

5. Drawing from what happened during the ENDSARS protests, they've started attacking police stations in order to give a bad name to those fighting against them and have what to use against them.

SOUTHERNERS, WE NEED TO BE WISER AND MORE PROACTIVE. THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO SETTLE SCORES. THIS IS THE TIME TO UNITE AND FIGHT. ONLY STUPID PEOPLE WOULD BE BUSY FIGHTING ONE ANOTHER WHEN A COMMON ENEMY IS PLUNDERING THEM.

Lalasticlala, Mynd44 please, people need to hear this my point of view. Some savages brought a war to our doorsteps while we are sleeping. Thank you.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware!!! See How Boko Haram Is Penetrating Southern Nigeria by Emptoluwani: 2:31pm On Feb 06, 2021
10mobile:

1. They kidnap people and get ransom. This is what they use to buy more arms and ammunition to support the ones they already have.

2. They want you to believe that herdsmen, bandits, and Boko Haram are different from one another. Please, don't fall for it. They are just different faces of the same people with the same agenda.

3. They are using divide-and-rule tactics even here on Nairaland. See how: They create monikers with Igbo- and Yoruba-sounding names for example. Whenever there is an attack in South-West, they use their Igbo-sounding names to mock them. Also, whenever it happens in South-East, they use Yoruba-sounding monikers to mock them. Then unsuspecting members of the bereaved tribes are made to hate people from the other tribes. This way, cooperation between them is weakened. These terrorists understand that once the Southern tribes unite, they are finished.

They also create division between Igbo and Niger Delta. How you will know that what I'm saying is true is that ALL SOUTHERN CULTURES ARE AGAINST MOCKING THE DEAD OR THE BEREAVED. So, we can't be the ones mocking each other when people are slaughtered. Also, Edos, Ibibios, Igbos, Yorubas, and many other Southern tribes all have the proverb in their different languages that, "brothers should first ward off their common enemies together before they return home to settle their scores". If I lied here, let someone from any of these tribes say so.

4. These terrorists are more desperate than many of us realize. Before one of them was recently caught spying on Yoruba elders, I once raised an alarm that many shoe shiners in our different neighborhoods are actually SPIES but some people laughed at me.

SOUTHERNERS, WE NEED TO BE WISER AND MORE PROACTIVE. THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO SETTLE SCORES. THIS IS THE TIME TO UNITE AND FIGHT. ONLY STUPID PEOPLE WOULD BE BUSY FIGHTING ONE ANOTHER WHEN A COMMON ENEMY IS PLUNDERING THEM.

Lalasticlala, Mynd44 please, people need to hear this my point of view. Some savages brought a war to our doorsteps while we are sleeping. Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware!!! See How Boko Haram Is Penetrating Southern Nigeria by 10mobile: 2:39pm On Feb 06, 2021
The only way to overcome this people is to unite and flush them out with unimaginable force. Those guys are cowards but they make us fear them. I have personally engaged many of them in a fight.

13 Likes

Re: Beware!!! See How Boko Haram Is Penetrating Southern Nigeria by 10mobile: 2:46pm On Feb 06, 2021
I forgot to add this:

Drawing from what happened during the ENDSARS protests, they've started attacking police stations in order to give a bad name to those fighting against them and have what to use against them.

2 Likes

Re: Beware!!! See How Boko Haram Is Penetrating Southern Nigeria by 10mobile: 2:58pm On Feb 06, 2021
Well, I will continue to shout even if no one listens.

3 Likes

Re: Beware!!! See How Boko Haram Is Penetrating Southern Nigeria by helinues: 3:00pm On Feb 06, 2021
Delusional

1 Like

Re: Beware!!! See How Boko Haram Is Penetrating Southern Nigeria by 10mobile: 3:01pm On Feb 06, 2021
If you allow someone to snatch a property your ancestors bequeathed to you, you are worse than an ass hole.

10 Likes

Re: Beware!!! See How Boko Haram Is Penetrating Southern Nigeria by 10mobile: 3:03pm On Feb 06, 2021
helinues:
Delusional
OK. This is one of them. Watch and see him ALWAYS supporting terrorists.

25 Likes

Re: Beware!!! See How Boko Haram Is Penetrating Southern Nigeria by 10mobile: 3:11pm On Feb 06, 2021
OK.
Re: Beware!!! See How Boko Haram Is Penetrating Southern Nigeria by Jamesbally: 3:14pm On Feb 06, 2021
See Cowards, I thought you Guys believed that your ESN can defend you? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Beware!!! See How Boko Haram Is Penetrating Southern Nigeria by preacherz: 3:17pm On Feb 06, 2021
Ok ooo
We deh here
Re: Beware!!! See How Boko Haram Is Penetrating Southern Nigeria by GOVERNMENT2: 3:17pm On Feb 06, 2021
FAHDIGA1 IS ONE OF THEM

3 Likes

Re: Beware!!! See How Boko Haram Is Penetrating Southern Nigeria by 10mobile: 3:19pm On Feb 06, 2021
Jamesbally:
See Cowards, I thought you Guys believed that your ESN can defend you? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
See another one. Please be taking note of them.

15 Likes

Re: Beware!!! See How Boko Haram Is Penetrating Southern Nigeria by butterfly777(m): 3:19pm On Feb 06, 2021
Hmnnn

May God help us.

We should also help ourselves by taking necessary steps.

David did not kill Goliath by prayers alone. Let's add action to our prayers.

1 Like

Re: Beware!!! See How Boko Haram Is Penetrating Southern Nigeria by nams77: 3:21pm On Feb 06, 2021
helinues:
Delusional
I know this imp will be here. I'm not surprised.

Well I got news for you! We are ready. Something is brewing ( I'm not at liberty to say). But when push comes to shove, it will be activated.

Just keep fooling yourself.
Don't bother to wait for further response from me as there will be none

12 Likes

Re: Beware!!! See How Boko Haram Is Penetrating Southern Nigeria by Dong2: 3:25pm On Feb 06, 2021
[quote author=10mobile post=98802572]They are using Nairaland also as you can see below. See how they operate:

5. Drawing from what happened during the ENDSARS protests, they've started attacking police stations in order to give a bad name to those fighting against them and have what to use against them.

Lalasticlala, Mynd44 please, people need to hear this my point of view. Some savages brought a war to our doorsteps while we are sleeping. Thank you. [/White]

More like ....while we are busy arguing and fighting ourselves the real enemy is using the opportunity to dominate us the more!

1 Like

Re: Beware!!! See How Boko Haram Is Penetrating Southern Nigeria by Dong2: 3:28pm On Feb 06, 2021
10mobile:
The only way to overcome this people is to unite and flush them out with unimaginable force. Those guys are cowards but they make us fear them. I have personally engaged many of them in a fight.

They rely on federal backing to fuel their cowardice

3 Likes

Re: Beware!!! See How Boko Haram Is Penetrating Southern Nigeria by 10mobile: 3:30pm On Feb 06, 2021
butterfly777:
Hmnnn

May God help us.

We should also help ourselves by taking necessary steps.

David did not kill Goliath by prayers alone. Let's add action to our prayers.
We are already acting and we are ready to act again and again. Or, what do you think?

1 Like

Re: Beware!!! See How Boko Haram Is Penetrating Southern Nigeria by Dong2: 3:30pm On Feb 06, 2021
10mobile:

You are on point. We all know their agenda though we pretend not to know.

1 Like

Re: Beware!!! See How Boko Haram Is Penetrating Southern Nigeria by Dong2: 3:31pm On Feb 06, 2021
10mobile:

You are on point. We all know their agenda though we pretend not to know.

Read this and do the needful: https://guardian.ng/features/notice-of-constitutional-grievances-declaration-of-constitutional-force-majeure-and-demand-for-transitioning-process-for-an-orderly-reconfiguration-of-the-constitutional-basis-of-the-federation/

1 Like

Re: Beware!!! See How Boko Haram Is Penetrating Southern Nigeria by Dong2: 3:33pm On Feb 06, 2021
Jamesbally:

Here is one of them that the op is talking about! Southerners beware.!

4 Likes

Re: Beware!!! See How Boko Haram Is Penetrating Southern Nigeria by Dong2: 3:35pm On Feb 06, 2021
GOVERNMENT2:
FAHDIGA1 IS ONE OF THEM

And helinues

4 Likes

Re: Beware!!! See How Boko Haram Is Penetrating Southern Nigeria by butterfly777(m): 3:42pm On Feb 06, 2021
10mobile:

We are already acting and we are ready to act again and again. Or, what do you think?

Yes oo.

We need to pray.

We need to believe God.

We need to get organised.

We need to TAKE UP ARMS and fight as soldiers.

We need to support our fighters in cash and kind.

We need to collaborate other tribes against a common enemy.

Victory is ours.

3 Likes

Re: Beware!!! See How Boko Haram Is Penetrating Southern Nigeria by Barbsamiin: 3:44pm On Feb 06, 2021
Are you guys not the ones thinking boko,banditry and others are problems of the north only? if we did'nt unite as one nation and fight those criminalities gradually they'll come down to south.
Let's forget tribalism, become one for better nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware!!! See How Boko Haram Is Penetrating Southern Nigeria by Jamesbally: 3:53pm On Feb 06, 2021
Dong2:

Here is one of them that the op is talking about! Southerners beware.!

It's a pitty you Guys just discovered that NNANDI KANU and his IMAGINARY ESN can not save the EAST, when HERDSMEN come knocking. I understand how it feels when the leader (Nnandi Kanu) you love, trust and worship. Thinking he (Nnandi Kanu) is the MESSIAH that will liberate the EAST, ONLY TO FIND OUT THAT THE SO CALLED MESSIAH (NNnandi Kanu) IS A LOW BUDGET, FAKE, SUBSTANDARD AND CHINA MADE SHEKAU. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: Beware!!! See How Boko Haram Is Penetrating Southern Nigeria by maak400: 4:20pm On Feb 06, 2021
10mobile:

It seems you don't know that nairaland encourages disunity among the southerners, the mods you are calling will never move this to the front page, in fact they can ban you and delete this thread soon.

6 Likes

Re: Beware!!! See How Boko Haram Is Penetrating Southern Nigeria by Zooposki(f): 4:31pm On Feb 06, 2021
Re: Beware!!! See How Boko Haram Is Penetrating Southern Nigeria by lordlugards: 4:50pm On Feb 06, 2021
[quote author=Emptoluwani post=98802764][/quote]all the okada riders from north are boko haram boys
Re: Beware!!! See How Boko Haram Is Penetrating Southern Nigeria by Jamesbally: 4:50pm On Feb 06, 2021
NiRfreak:

You are a big fooul...how has your police saved the East too . Your divisive agenda is too obvious to the eyes

The NORTHERN POLICE has been the one saving the EAST from criminals. The day the NORTHERN GALANT POLICE decide to leave the EAST, that Region will be consumed by criminal activities grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Beware!!! See How Boko Haram Is Penetrating Southern Nigeria by KoleDgreat2020(m): 4:59pm On Feb 06, 2021
helinues:
Delusional
Evil

2 Likes

Re: Beware!!! See How Boko Haram Is Penetrating Southern Nigeria by NiRfreak(m): 4:59pm On Feb 06, 2021
Jamesbally:

The NORTHERN POLICE has been the one saving the EAST from criminals. The day the NORTHERN GALANT POLICE decide to leave the EAST, that Region will be consumed by criminal activities grin grin grin grin grin
ESN is one of the brain work of Many...and you see, it won't spare the herdsmen...and if your useless Federal police come in the way of peace.... they will be sacrificed too

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Corrupt Bribe Eating Pastor (pics) / The Real Reason Why Igbos Support Obi / Video: Northerners Chanting Obi After His Lecture In Arewa House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.