Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Video: Northerners Chanting Obi After His Lecture In Arewa House - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Northerners Chanting Obi After His Lecture In Arewa House (3170 Views)

Reno Omokri Apologizes To Peter Obi After Accusing Him Of Rigging In Anambra / Obiano And Wife Chased Out Of Market By Traders Chanting Obi / ‘Why El-Rufai Shut Arewa House Against Obi’s Supporters’ - The Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Northerners Chanting Obi After His Lecture In Arewa House by VotePeterObi: 8:33pm On Oct 17, 2022
Peter Obi is Loved . These are Northerners Chanting Obi After his Lecture in Arewa House today .

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qc_z0eMnmU8

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Northerners Chanting Obi After His Lecture In Arewa House by derecho(m): 8:40pm On Oct 17, 2022
Dem go see wonder..
No devil can stop Obi now.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video: Northerners Chanting Obi After His Lecture In Arewa House by flamingREED(m): 8:43pm On Oct 17, 2022
grin cheesy

Hellfire Rufai and his son will be gnashing their teeth in soul-crumpling agony right now.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Northerners Chanting Obi After His Lecture In Arewa House by Lionnation: 8:46pm On Oct 17, 2022
In 2019 I was a good man the only offence I committed now is that I want to be president, that line got me laughing out loud

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Northerners Chanting Obi After His Lecture In Arewa House by Qtrpst4: 8:49pm On Oct 17, 2022
As e dey pain them
e go dey sweet us
as e dey sweet us
e go dey pain them

21 Likes

Re: Video: Northerners Chanting Obi After His Lecture In Arewa House by infohenry(m): 8:53pm On Oct 17, 2022
2019 I was a good man the only offense I committed now is that I want to be president. Reno take note.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video: Northerners Chanting Obi After His Lecture In Arewa House by Propsvilla(m): 8:54pm On Oct 17, 2022
They really accepted him.

18 Likes

Re: Video: Northerners Chanting Obi After His Lecture In Arewa House by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 17, 2022
Lionnation:
In 2019 I was a good man the only offence I committed now is that I want to be president, that line got me laughing out loud

That was the fatality.

Peter Obi na Really Man He Be.....

I like the Stone

24 Likes

Re: Video: Northerners Chanting Obi After His Lecture In Arewa House by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 17, 2022
infohenry:
2019 I was a good man the only offense I committed now is that I want to be president. Reno take note.

Men that line ....

Strong finisher

16 Likes

Re: Video: Northerners Chanting Obi After His Lecture In Arewa House by RuddyFusion(m): 8:57pm On Oct 17, 2022
The INCOMING
NO Banger can stop you.....

19 Likes

Re: Video: Northerners Chanting Obi After His Lecture In Arewa House by Osariemen12: 9:00pm On Oct 17, 2022
God, please give us Obi as president.

Just listen to his last line.

23 Likes

Re: Video: Northerners Chanting Obi After His Lecture In Arewa House by jerk: 9:01pm On Oct 17, 2022
That line is super super.

9 Likes

Re: Video: Northerners Chanting Obi After His Lecture In Arewa House by unclejb2(m): 9:01pm On Oct 17, 2022
The tsunami is unstoppable.

Obi is coming

10 Likes

Re: Video: Northerners Chanting Obi After His Lecture In Arewa House by Tarzan360(m): 9:09pm On Oct 17, 2022
Nice one sir, the only crime you committed now is you want to be president

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Northerners Chanting Obi After His Lecture In Arewa House by Abdu81: 9:09pm On Oct 17, 2022
jerk:
That line is super super.

Highly coded.

2 Likes

Re: Video: Northerners Chanting Obi After His Lecture In Arewa House by VotePeterObi: 9:10pm On Oct 17, 2022
The mod are carefully avoiding pushing Obi topic to front page .
They are pushing the controversial ones

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Northerners Chanting Obi After His Lecture In Arewa House by JOemmy(m): 9:11pm On Oct 17, 2022
Now I know the reason why el rufai son is so bitter and pained.

12 Likes

Re: Video: Northerners Chanting Obi After His Lecture In Arewa House by Tochi3(m): 9:19pm On Oct 17, 2022
PO is a very intelligent modest person.

His speech at Arewa House changed the narratives.. Simple and precise...He made sense like always...

PO/DATTI - Tag Team of competence

27 Likes

Re: Video: Northerners Chanting Obi After His Lecture In Arewa House by Sylraph1: 9:45pm On Oct 17, 2022
In 2019 I was a good man, the only offence I have committed now is that I want to be the president.

God bless Peter obi

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video: Northerners Chanting Obi After His Lecture In Arewa House by NwaIdeato: 9:49pm On Oct 17, 2022
LMFAOOOO when Tinubu spoke, you could feel the palpable irritation and boredom in the room, only a few people clapped and when the camera panned its view on the faces of the people in the hall...the look of disgust on their faces told everything you needed to know, Tinubu is just very uncharismatic, the only thing going for him right now is his money and the few Northern governors who are loyal to him

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Northerners Chanting Obi After His Lecture In Arewa House by LadyExcellency: 9:49pm On Oct 17, 2022
Lionnation:
In 2019 I was a good man the only offense I committed now is that I want to be president, that line got me laughing out loud

PETER OBI don drop quote.

Reno and social media influencers should come and counter him.

45 Likes

Re: Video: Northerners Chanting Obi After His Lecture In Arewa House by Buckeyemedia1: 9:56pm On Oct 17, 2022
infohenry:
This Joker needs better lashing from a three stringer cane.

Nonsense Clown.
Re: Video: Northerners Chanting Obi After His Lecture In Arewa House by DearDealz: 9:57pm On Oct 17, 2022
Why dem no shout jagaban when he presented his speech two hours earlier grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Northerners Chanting Obi After His Lecture In Arewa House by Buckeyemedia1: 9:58pm On Oct 17, 2022
LadyExcellency:

PETER OBI don drop quote.

Reno and social media influencers should come and counter him.
He was a good man to who? Probably to himself and the pdp rogues he congregated with?

He forgot to tell the Arewas, why he ran away from Apga that made him governor for 8 years to pdp, now to the Labor Party?

Re: Video: Northerners Chanting Obi After His Lecture In Arewa House by Buckeyemedia1: 10:00pm On Oct 17, 2022
DearDealz:
Why dem no shout jagaban when he presented his speech two hours earlier grin
Sorry for you Jokers, Igbo man win the presidency of Nigeria over a Yoruba man? It has never happened in the history of Nigeria, from Azikiwe 1960 till date Ekwueme, Ojukwu, that an Ndigbo secured more votes than the Yoruba candidate in a general election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: Northerners Chanting Obi After His Lecture In Arewa House by Buckeyemedia1: 10:06pm On Oct 17, 2022
NwaIdeato:
LMFAOOOO when Tinubu spoke, you could feel the palpable irritation and boredom in the room, only a few people clapped and when the camera panned its view on the faces of the people in the hall...the look of disgust on their faces told everything you needed to know, Tinubu is just very uncharismatic, the only thing going for him right now is his money and the few Northern governors who are loyal to him
Not everyone is as oblivious minded like you, just imagine Peter Obi telling those Abokis that it was the Eastern Governors that formed ESN?

I guess to Pandora Pete, IPOB is the government of the Eastern Nigeria?
Re: Video: Northerners Chanting Obi After His Lecture In Arewa House by BossGerald: 10:11pm On Oct 17, 2022
Obi the nightmare of awon 50million youths, cassava, garri ewa grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Northerners Chanting Obi After His Lecture In Arewa House by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:14pm On Oct 17, 2022
El rufai really poured out his frustration today in Kaduna

Peter Obi show the short man devil pepper grin

38 Likes

Re: Video: Northerners Chanting Obi After His Lecture In Arewa House by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 17, 2022
Peter obi in 2019 i was a good man now in 2022 am a bad man because i want to context so deep

5 Likes

Re: Video: Northerners Chanting Obi After His Lecture In Arewa House by Curious345: 10:16pm On Oct 17, 2022
This is good news

45 Likes

Re: Video: Northerners Chanting Obi After His Lecture In Arewa House by MountHoreb: 10:21pm On Oct 17, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Sorry for you Jokers, Igbo man win the presidency of Nigeria over a Yoruba man? It has never happened in the history of Nigeria, from Azikiwe 1960 till date Ekwueme, Ojukwu, that an Ndigbo secured more votes than the Yoruba candidate in a general election.

Oga stop crying because your tears are getting thicker than blood.

8 Likes

Re: Video: Northerners Chanting Obi After His Lecture In Arewa House by DSC7: 10:23pm On Oct 17, 2022
Yet urchins Said he is a social media president cheesy grin cheesy...

E go clear for Agbado boys eyes 2023....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Obi's Lawyer Who Delivered Adeleke And Obi As Governor / Highest And Strongest Currencies In Africa 2023 / Uk Officials Quiz Ibori In Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.