Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Lilo Aderogba Gets N1M Cash Gift From Fans On Her 24th Birthday (Pix/Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lilo Aderogba Gets N1M Cash Gift From Fans On Her 24th Birthday (Pix/Video) (34813 Views)

Lilo Aderogba: "Men Don't Like Good Girls" - BBNaija's Lilo / Bobrisky Sprays Tacha Money At Her 24th Birthday Party / Tacha Celebrates Her 24th Birthday. Meets Ateke Tom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lilo Aderogba Gets N1M Cash Gift From Fans On Her 24th Birthday (Pix/Video) by Molahnelson(m): 7:01pm On Feb 06, 2021
I have never seen Men receiving gift before is always girls

Why?

1 Like

Re: Lilo Aderogba Gets N1M Cash Gift From Fans On Her 24th Birthday (Pix/Video) by FastLane25(m): 7:01pm On Feb 06, 2021
gifts are always awarded to the girls only God knows
Re: Lilo Aderogba Gets N1M Cash Gift From Fans On Her 24th Birthday (Pix/Video) by moneyissweet(m): 7:02pm On Feb 06, 2021
Yeye news
Re: Lilo Aderogba Gets N1M Cash Gift From Fans On Her 24th Birthday (Pix/Video) by Josywhyte: 7:03pm On Feb 06, 2021
That bobby dey think o
Re: Lilo Aderogba Gets N1M Cash Gift From Fans On Her 24th Birthday (Pix/Video) by Uyi168: 7:06pm On Feb 06, 2021
Re: Lilo Aderogba Gets N1M Cash Gift From Fans On Her 24th Birthday (Pix/Video) by addexx: 7:10pm On Feb 06, 2021
??
Truth is We now live in an era that favors and worship the females

Reasons

1)Females by default already have upper hand in:

Rape cases

Domestic violence

Job selection

Spoils of divorce

Child's custody

Social media influence

Parental love/ a child's love

Penalty for crime

Gifts and monetary favors

etc .. whether they merit it or not.

Sadly it's just the way it is.

I've never seen a random fan get a bicycle for a male celebrity

2) SEX SELLS

if I put a random pics of a beautiful lady on bikini on my profile, there'll be thousands of messages I'd receive by people willing to break the bank just to get my phone number.

3 Likes

Re: Lilo Aderogba Gets N1M Cash Gift From Fans On Her 24th Birthday (Pix/Video) by The5DME(m): 7:11pm On Feb 06, 2021
Which fans? cry
Re: Lilo Aderogba Gets N1M Cash Gift From Fans On Her 24th Birthday (Pix/Video) by BrandBrainBox: 7:12pm On Feb 06, 2021
soberdrunk:
Who are these fans? I been get fans too that year 4 Nairaland oooo..... angry
Nairaland fans na poor poo.
Re: Lilo Aderogba Gets N1M Cash Gift From Fans On Her 24th Birthday (Pix/Video) by Omolomo4eva(m): 7:12pm On Feb 06, 2021
And me dey find 2k since. Lord y?

2 Likes

Re: Lilo Aderogba Gets N1M Cash Gift From Fans On Her 24th Birthday (Pix/Video) by thatigboman: 7:12pm On Feb 06, 2021
This lilo is the biggest flop of bbnaija. A promising young woman. Just see man and from day 0 just lost focus completely.
Girls shaa, no dey ever try.
That's how one stupid mozambique girl was misbehaving in big brother africa. her papa just called the producers immediately to bring his daughter back home immediately. No story.

4 Likes

Re: Lilo Aderogba Gets N1M Cash Gift From Fans On Her 24th Birthday (Pix/Video) by lexy2014: 7:18pm On Feb 06, 2021
soberdrunk:

Is there any law that says sugar daddy cannot be a fan?
Re: Lilo Aderogba Gets N1M Cash Gift From Fans On Her 24th Birthday (Pix/Video) by Halifaxguy: 7:18pm On Feb 06, 2021
Fuckingmallam45:
The way we take dey call money for this Country is very very alarming. 1m just like that

1M is not actually a big money in this present Nigeria. It will surprise you to know that some smart people are making 1M in one week. For example this week I made $7k (3.3M naira) profits in the stock market. Because of the high level of poverty in the country, many people see 1M as a big money. E no go better for all the past and present leaders of this country for subjecting the masses to abject poverty.

2 Likes

Re: Lilo Aderogba Gets N1M Cash Gift From Fans On Her 24th Birthday (Pix/Video) by lexy2014: 7:20pm On Feb 06, 2021
soberdrunk:

Is there any law that says sugar daddy and money miss road men cannot be a fan?
Re: Lilo Aderogba Gets N1M Cash Gift From Fans On Her 24th Birthday (Pix/Video) by Sunnydoo: 7:20pm On Feb 06, 2021
Marine people. shocked
Re: Lilo Aderogba Gets N1M Cash Gift From Fans On Her 24th Birthday (Pix/Video) by lexy2014: 7:21pm On Feb 06, 2021
Halifaxguy:

1M is not actually a big money in this present Nigeria. It will surprise you to know that some smart people are making 1M in one week. For example this week I made $7k (3.3M naira) profits in the stock market. Because of the high level of poverty in the country, many people see 1M as a big money. E no go better for all the past and present leaders of this country for subjecting the masses to abject poverty.

because of poverty, many people see 1m as big money yet d same 1million isn't big money

2 Likes

Re: Lilo Aderogba Gets N1M Cash Gift From Fans On Her 24th Birthday (Pix/Video) by priscaoge(f): 7:21pm On Feb 06, 2021
O di mma

1 Like

Re: Lilo Aderogba Gets N1M Cash Gift From Fans On Her 24th Birthday (Pix/Video) by FashionCookie(f): 7:23pm On Feb 06, 2021
Fans ko...nonsense and ingredients.

1 Like

Re: Lilo Aderogba Gets N1M Cash Gift From Fans On Her 24th Birthday (Pix/Video) by FashionCookie(f): 7:24pm On Feb 06, 2021
lexy2014:

Is there any law that says sugar daddy cannot be a fan?

I swear bros...

1 Like

Re: Lilo Aderogba Gets N1M Cash Gift From Fans On Her 24th Birthday (Pix/Video) by Mandela27: 7:24pm On Feb 06, 2021
24 and Bobby don fall
Re: Lilo Aderogba Gets N1M Cash Gift From Fans On Her 24th Birthday (Pix/Video) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 06, 2021
How come only the ladies get "gifts". Who are these "fans"? Who else is not deceived? grin grin

Advanced prostitution
Re: Lilo Aderogba Gets N1M Cash Gift From Fans On Her 24th Birthday (Pix/Video) by macho44(m): 7:26pm On Feb 06, 2021
Kriss216:
No be this girl dem use six packs hypnotized for BB9ja?

Happy birthday to her.

Nice breast, though.
No be only 6packs, Biceps & Dick-Ceps too grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KB1ro6xHvMU
Re: Lilo Aderogba Gets N1M Cash Gift From Fans On Her 24th Birthday (Pix/Video) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 06, 2021
NwaNimo1:
99% of those fans no get 1 mill to their name!

100%!!!
Re: Lilo Aderogba Gets N1M Cash Gift From Fans On Her 24th Birthday (Pix/Video) by Phargbemmy(m): 7:28pm On Feb 06, 2021
I need 50k to fix my car and drive on Bolt to feed my family. God bless me, I don't need 1m, Baba God na 50k I need, send Your help to me, Amen
Re: Lilo Aderogba Gets N1M Cash Gift From Fans On Her 24th Birthday (Pix/Video) by Angelfrost(m): 7:36pm On Feb 06, 2021
NwaNimo1:

You actually believe the tired and lame "fans story"?!!...

Guy, I think say you sharp pass that na!!! grin

Fans fire!!! Nor be only fans, A.C nko?!!

1 Like

Re: Lilo Aderogba Gets N1M Cash Gift From Fans On Her 24th Birthday (Pix/Video) by Angelfrost(m): 7:38pm On Feb 06, 2021
porthouse7:
Eric devalued dis girl

Nope! Eric did nothing most guys wouldn't do if or when a desperate chick throws herself at them.

Lilo devalued herself! That's assuming she had any value to begin with.

1 Like

Re: Lilo Aderogba Gets N1M Cash Gift From Fans On Her 24th Birthday (Pix/Video) by Angelfrost(m): 7:40pm On Feb 06, 2021
Someone7:
How come only the ladies get "gifts". Who are these "fans"? Who else is not deceived? grin grin

Advanced prostitution

The lie is so old, tired, overused and dumb!!!...

You would think they would be smart enough to think up better disguises. Smh!!!
Re: Lilo Aderogba Gets N1M Cash Gift From Fans On Her 24th Birthday (Pix/Video) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 06, 2021
Angelfrost:

The lie is so old, tired, overused and dumb!!!...

You would think they would be smart enough to think up better disguises. Smh!!!

"Small girl, big God". It's so old now grin
Re: Lilo Aderogba Gets N1M Cash Gift From Fans On Her 24th Birthday (Pix/Video) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 06, 2021
www.urbandictionary.com/define.php%3fterm=Small%2bgirl%2bwith%2bbig%2bgod&amp=true
Re: Lilo Aderogba Gets N1M Cash Gift From Fans On Her 24th Birthday (Pix/Video) by meobizy(f): 7:44pm On Feb 06, 2021
Happy Birthday to her. I wish her a long life with good health. Nairalanders can’t construct proper sentences without grammatical errors, they seem to not know what red highlights in write-ups mean. As usual, online Dangotes are showing themselves. I am literally Warren Buffet’s boss, I’m only keeping a low profile so I can masquerade as a broke Yoruba boy.
Re: Lilo Aderogba Gets N1M Cash Gift From Fans On Her 24th Birthday (Pix/Video) by Angelfrost(m): 7:45pm On Feb 06, 2021
Halifaxguy:

Well, thank God for your life...

However, in reality sir, how many Nigerians have ever seen, legitimately earned or gifted 1 million Naira in their lives?!! I am talking out of a working and hustling population of over 50 million old and young people! How many sir?!!

Leave matter bros, 1 Million na fantastically huge amount for nearly every average Nigerian! No jokes!!!

1 Like

Re: Lilo Aderogba Gets N1M Cash Gift From Fans On Her 24th Birthday (Pix/Video) by Nonsoco80(m): 7:45pm On Feb 06, 2021
NwaNimo1:

Don't mind the lazy youths

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Content Of The Royal Wedding Gift Bag Sold For £21,400 / Ifu Ennada At CDQ Birthday Party As They Reconcile (Photos) / Davido In Port Harcourt For Atiku Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.