Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,992 members, 7,821,460 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Lilo Aderogba Gets N1M Cash Gift From Fans On Her 24th Birthday (Pix/Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lilo Aderogba Gets N1M Cash Gift From Fans On Her 24th Birthday (Pix/Video) (34811 Views)

Lilo Aderogba: "Men Don't Like Good Girls" - BBNaija's Lilo / Bobrisky Sprays Tacha Money At Her 24th Birthday Party / Tacha Celebrates Her 24th Birthday. Meets Ateke Tom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lilo Aderogba Gets N1M Cash Gift From Fans On Her 24th Birthday (Pix/Video) by KhingPaul(m): 7:57pm On Feb 06, 2021
Omo mehn. The way i dey look this BBNaija of a thing, its like i go try my luck for the thing ooh. Because all these gifts wey them dey gift "Ex-BBN" contestants, e get as e dey be.
As I dey so, i dey look my stepping stone for that BBN stuff gaan.
Nice breasts LILO.
Re: Lilo Aderogba Gets N1M Cash Gift From Fans On Her 24th Birthday (Pix/Video) by Seyzcham91(m): 8:05pm On Feb 06, 2021
Dey admire whats not worth admiration undecided

wetin nice for the bress now undecided

shioor!
Kriss216:
No be this girl dem use six packs hypnotized for BB9ja?

Happy birthday to her.

Nice breast, though.
Re: Lilo Aderogba Gets N1M Cash Gift From Fans On Her 24th Birthday (Pix/Video) by Jamahyel(m): 8:18pm On Feb 06, 2021
if someone should post that he is need of money to fix his car that is his only source of livelihood, the same people will be shouting scam.
Re: Lilo Aderogba Gets N1M Cash Gift From Fans On Her 24th Birthday (Pix/Video) by NaijaCover(m): 8:19pm On Feb 06, 2021
This Country Nigeria, No dey try at all
Re: Lilo Aderogba Gets N1M Cash Gift From Fans On Her 24th Birthday (Pix/Video) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 06, 2021
porthouse7:
Eric devalued dis girl
How?
Re: Lilo Aderogba Gets N1M Cash Gift From Fans On Her 24th Birthday (Pix/Video) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 06, 2021
Jamahyel:
if someone should post that he is need of money to fix his car that is his only source of livelihood, the same people will be shouting scam.
Life is absurd.

1 Like

Re: Lilo Aderogba Gets N1M Cash Gift From Fans On Her 24th Birthday (Pix/Video) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 06, 2021
Seyzcham91:

shioor!

Shut up!
Re: Lilo Aderogba Gets N1M Cash Gift From Fans On Her 24th Birthday (Pix/Video) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 06, 2021
Seyzcham91:

shioor!

According to you, her breasts are not worth admiration.
According to me,your post is not worth commendation.
Re: Lilo Aderogba Gets N1M Cash Gift From Fans On Her 24th Birthday (Pix/Video) by Seyzcham91(m): 8:41pm On Feb 06, 2021
grin but you did commend even if it's not worth commendation undecided
HellVictorinho:

According to you, her breasts are not worth admiration.
According to me,your post is not worth commendation.
Re: Lilo Aderogba Gets N1M Cash Gift From Fans On Her 24th Birthday (Pix/Video) by Fatheemah(f): 8:47pm On Feb 06, 2021
Who are the so called fans?
Male gender no dey get fans? undecided
Re: Lilo Aderogba Gets N1M Cash Gift From Fans On Her 24th Birthday (Pix/Video) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 06, 2021
Seyzcham91:
grin but you did commend even if it's not worth commendation undecided
I didn't commend.
So,shut up!
Re: Lilo Aderogba Gets N1M Cash Gift From Fans On Her 24th Birthday (Pix/Video) by Kwara1stson: 8:50pm On Feb 06, 2021
Halifaxguy:

1M is not actually a big money in this present Nigeria. It will surprise you to know that some smart people are making 1M in one week. For example this week I made $7k (3.3M naira) profits in the stock market. Because of the high level of poverty in the country, many people see 1M as a big money. E no go better for all the past and present leaders of this country for subjecting the masses to abject poverty.
Re: Lilo Aderogba Gets N1M Cash Gift From Fans On Her 24th Birthday (Pix/Video) by Kwara1stson: 8:50pm On Feb 06, 2021
Halifaxguy:

1M is not actually a big money in this present Nigeria. It will surprise you to know that some smart people are making 1M in one week. For example this week I made $7k (3.3M naira) profits in the stock market. Because of the high level of poverty in the country, many people see 1M as a big money. E no go better for all the past and present leaders of this country for subjecting the masses to abject poverty.
American stock?
Re: Lilo Aderogba Gets N1M Cash Gift From Fans On Her 24th Birthday (Pix/Video) by Charlex23(m): 8:51pm On Feb 06, 2021
Halifaxguy:

Please Sir I'll like to have a conversation with u if u don't mind
Re: Lilo Aderogba Gets N1M Cash Gift From Fans On Her 24th Birthday (Pix/Video) by porthouse7(f): 9:28pm On Feb 06, 2021
HellVictorinho:

How?
she was to go far in d house but she lost focus following Eric day and note thous making other housemates disliked her especially d girls, in her mind she was playing couples game
Re: Lilo Aderogba Gets N1M Cash Gift From Fans On Her 24th Birthday (Pix/Video) by Munzy14(m): 9:32pm On Feb 06, 2021
Lilo nwaoma osiso...
Re: Lilo Aderogba Gets N1M Cash Gift From Fans On Her 24th Birthday (Pix/Video) by Tjiaz(m): 9:33pm On Feb 06, 2021
Okay Happy Birthday
Re: Lilo Aderogba Gets N1M Cash Gift From Fans On Her 24th Birthday (Pix/Video) by sheller(m): 10:03pm On Feb 06, 2021
Audio fans
Re: Lilo Aderogba Gets N1M Cash Gift From Fans On Her 24th Birthday (Pix/Video) by Allmodsareinsan: 10:19pm On Feb 06, 2021
angry
Re: Lilo Aderogba Gets N1M Cash Gift From Fans On Her 24th Birthday (Pix/Video) by clovislouis(m): 10:20pm On Feb 06, 2021
Halifaxguy:

bros show me the way
Re: Lilo Aderogba Gets N1M Cash Gift From Fans On Her 24th Birthday (Pix/Video) by Realfrankie(m): 10:28pm On Feb 06, 2021
All the time fans donate this, fans donate that

Una no get work

1 Like

Re: Lilo Aderogba Gets N1M Cash Gift From Fans On Her 24th Birthday (Pix/Video) by kewell2099: 10:31pm On Feb 06, 2021
Nice one
Re: Lilo Aderogba Gets N1M Cash Gift From Fans On Her 24th Birthday (Pix/Video) by Valur20: 11:02pm On Feb 06, 2021
Halifaxguy:

Good day bro. Pls help me with any amount you can afford. I will also like you to help me on how tomake money. 0126737180. Adeniji Abolaji. GTBank.
Re: Lilo Aderogba Gets N1M Cash Gift From Fans On Her 24th Birthday (Pix/Video) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 06, 2021
This is the new.way to launder money, yeyebrities claiming to receive cash gifts from unexistence fans, crooked politicans and thieves using yeyebrities to launder money.
Re: Lilo Aderogba Gets N1M Cash Gift From Fans On Her 24th Birthday (Pix/Video) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 06, 2021
Halifaxguy:

yen yen yen, if 1m is not big for you, comman give your baby girl 1m na cheesy
Halifaxguy:

yen yen yen, if 1m is not big for you, comman give your baby girl 1m na
Re: Lilo Aderogba Gets N1M Cash Gift From Fans On Her 24th Birthday (Pix/Video) by McDoe(m): 4:17am On Feb 07, 2021
Fresh olosho �
Re: Lilo Aderogba Gets N1M Cash Gift From Fans On Her 24th Birthday (Pix/Video) by McDoe(m): 4:17am On Feb 07, 2021
Fresh olosho grin
Re: Lilo Aderogba Gets N1M Cash Gift From Fans On Her 24th Birthday (Pix/Video) by Geeman23(m): 7:41am On Feb 07, 2021
Halifaxguy:

like Nicodemus can I come to you to learn. Willing student, show me the way sir
Re: Lilo Aderogba Gets N1M Cash Gift From Fans On Her 24th Birthday (Pix/Video) by Allmodsareinsan: 7:42am On Feb 07, 2021
Re: Lilo Aderogba Gets N1M Cash Gift From Fans On Her 24th Birthday (Pix/Video) by Allmodsareinsan: 7:51am On Feb 07, 2021
rr

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Iyanya Shows Off His 'shoe Closet' (photo) / The Content Of The Royal Wedding Gift Bag Sold For £21,400 / Davido In Port Harcourt For Atiku Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.