Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

You Mustn’t Have A Man But You Need One — Actress Anita Joseph Advice Women - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Mustn’t Have A Man But You Need One — Actress Anita Joseph Advice Women (418 Views)

Dj Cuppy: "I May Not Have A Man But I’m A Great Mother. Ask My Dogs" / Eniola Badmus: "I Want My Own Man But If God Gives Me Yours, Who Am I To Argue?" / Nollywood Actress, Anita Joseph, Regrets Removing Tattoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Mustn’t Have A Man But You Need One — Actress Anita Joseph Advice Women by Glamoury990: 4:02pm On Feb 06, 2021
Popular veteran Nigerian actress, Anita Joseph has come out to educate her fellow women over the issues of getting to know when you need a man and why you need a man.

[img]https:///wp-content/uploads/2021/02/actress-anita-joseph-300x300.jpeg[/img]

In a recent post that the talented actress shared on her verified Instagram page, the actress advised that women naturally need men, but due to certain circumstances many believe and pretend otherwise Continue Reading

https:///you-mustnt-have-a-man-but-you-need-one-actress-anita-joseph-advise-women/

(1) (Reply)

Trending: Best Of Inside Life 411 Comedy Compilations January Edition Ep3 / Femi Durojaiye Says Kemi Lala Akindoju Lacks Home Training / DESTINY ETIKO People Are Now Avoiding Me Because Of What They Said About Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.